Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I agree. This and the other 2023 thread seem to have gone from lots of excitement and replies to crickets. We seem to be dividing into camps of "my truck is being built or built and being shipped" or "WHERE THE HELL IS MY TRUCK I ORDERED 5 MONTHS AGO?". Haha :)

Congrats on getting one step closer!

605Judo

Reaction score
I agree. This and the other 2023 thread seem to have gone from lots of excitement and replies to crickets. We seem to be dividing into camps of "my truck is being built or built and being shipped" or "WHERE THE HELL IS MY TRUCK I ORDERED 5 MONTHS AGO?". Haha :)

Congrats on getting one step closer!
This scheduling blows my mind. Vehicles ordered on the same day as mine, same model, are being shipped. I'm still in C status.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
This scheduling blows my mind. Vehicles ordered on the same day as mine, same model, are being shipped. I'm still in C status.
Its the Saltillo man with his dart board. Maybe @brv10 can put in a good word with Ram to make the bull's eye of the dart board a little bigger or maybe make the guy a little more sober? Not too sober though, gotta have the right amount of tequila buzz going on. ;)

jim9812

Reaction score
The thread is quiet today, haha. Everyone must be in zombie mode now waiting for their trucks to do something, haha. Well, a little excitement over here, unless the tracker is lying but mine shipped :). Guess they finally found enough orders to ship to the MD/PA area.
I've been busy panic selling to get cash together for my express built truck, I was expecting to have a few more months! Haha

AR2500

Reaction score
Checked the tracker to find the Rebel was in production as of yesterday (1/23). Estimated delivery March 20th. I’m encouraged by other’s 23 MY timelines and hope this one ships sooner than the 22 order (nearly 4 months from built to shipped). She does go off site for a bed liner. Fingers crossed she doesn’t disappear in some vortex of evil during the process.

Attachments

• 6615CE99-B77F-4CA7-B7C7-324153AFF4BC.jpeg
    6615CE99-B77F-4CA7-B7C7-324153AFF4BC.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 34

pizzatots

Reaction score
Last year they were moving trucks going to the east coast to their Saltillo port on the Gulf of Mexico. Once they had enough, the ship would depart…it was a nightmare. @brv10 … and at least no train derailments in Mexico like last year :oops:

Holy smokes. Had no idea!

chewdog123

Reaction score
Well, I was fortunate to only have to wait 69 days from order to pick up today. This is a pretty basic Tradesman. I feel for the guys that have been waiting. I mentioned hearing of delays with the upper trim models to the sales mgr and he confirmed that he is hearing/experiencing the same.

I threw the wheels on when I got home, and have probably a full day of work with upgrades ahead of me.

Good luck with your orders fellas. Hopefully Stellantis will hit their stride and start cranking them out.

Attachments

• PXL_20230124_214239783.jpg
    PXL_20230124_214239783.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 76
  • PXL_20230124_220140476.jpg
    PXL_20230124_220140476.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 76

Tater86

Reaction score
I've been busy panic selling to get cash together for my express built truck, I was expecting to have a few more months! Haha
That’s one thing I didn’t mind about the wait. Allowes me an extra month to save up save cash for accessories and down payment.

CortexM0

Reaction score
After sitting in Confirmed status for over four months, my truck has finally been moved to scheduled!!! Now to hope for a quick build. Although it looks like some people have been stuck at D1 for a while.

So naturally the first thing I did was run the numbers from the spreadsheet to get an idea of what the future may hold for my truck. These number are a little skewed because I only counted trucks that have moved onto the next status. (For example, there are several trucks that have been scheduled for over 60 days and aren't in production yet. Those weren't counted because I don't know how long they'll take yet.) So the below numbers aren't 100% accurate, but still give a general idea of how long things are taking.

Days from...AverageMinimumMaximum
scheduled to production (D1 to E)28.51258
scheduled to built (D1 to KZ)331384
scheduled to shipped (D1 to KZM)40.31366

By far the leader here is jim9812. Went from D1 to KZM in only 13 days!

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Checked the tracker to find the Rebel was in production as of yesterday (1/23). Estimated delivery March 20th. I’m encouraged by other’s 23 MY timelines and hope this one ships sooner than the 22 order (nearly 4 months from built to shipped). She does go off site for a bed liner. Fingers crossed she doesn’t disappear in some vortex of evil during the process.
Is everyone sure they go off site for bed liner? My dealer said it is done when built and that mine is shipped to storage.

Users who are viewing this thread