Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

extremehabit

Reaction score
Trust me I’m in the same boat as you as in overthinking on if this is a smart move spending this much money on a truck. I’m 24 and buying a 83k truck it’s beyond terrifying to even think about but the way I thought about it is this country is doing everything in their power to stop the sale of diesels or any gas vehicle at this point and it’s my dream to have a diesel so I told myself buy it before you can’t.

At 24? I hope you have both a good work ethic and a good job!

Jimmer22

Reaction score
At 24? I hope you have both a good work ethic and a good job!
Been working since I was 14 under the table then right out of highschool got a job at a aircraft factory so no stupid student loans from college and have been working as much OT as possible while still trying to have a life outside of work. This truck is mostly being paid in cash with only part being financed at a very affordable amount were I won’t need the OT to pay for it but it will indeed help also my pay rate is very good for my age damn near $40/hr. Got lucky getting such a good job right out of high school.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Today marks 100 Days since order acceptance I’m still in D1 not sure why I’m stuck here is a build sheet dealer says she pulled it 2 days ago that’s when I got it (for whatever reason she cut off the top part where it says the current status I’m waiting for an answer about that)
36877d43e749f3d096b7f3cd1584b33d.jpg

Drew M

Reaction score
Granger sent it to me unsolicited. I knew the railcar was scheduled to be in Kansas City today and was going to ask them for an update on Monday if I hadn't heard anything so it was nice to get the update and see that things were moving along.
My Estimated Delivery Date changed this morning to 2/15/23. Still within Granger’s six week window

mugello21

Reaction score
Got a build sheet today, so I can confirm my truck exists!
Congrats! Im curious if our scheduling will be the same. Looks like it was around 45 days from scheduled to production for you. That would put me in april for delivery probably which I am OK with.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Congrats! Im curious if our scheduling will be the same. Looks like it was around 45 days from scheduled to production for you. That would put me in april for delivery probably which I am OK with.
I ordered before production started, so that throws off the timeline some.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Got a build sheet today, so I can confirm my truck exists!
Congrats! Are you the first Rebel HD on our spreadsheet to be built? Just curious, what color did you go with on your Rebel?

Checked the tracker a second time today and it updated to Vehicle Built 1/12/23!!! Am I the first 2023 PW to be tracker/dealer confirmed built on the spreadsheet?

Attachments

• 011323_TrackerSS_23PW.JPG
    011323_TrackerSS_23PW.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 30

Pitboss44

Reaction score
I ordered on 10/21, same as his but mine didn’t get scheduled until 12/19 and is still in that status. Hard to make an estimate based on other’s timelines.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Congrats! Are you the first Rebel HD on our spreadsheet to be built? Just curious, what color did you go with on your Rebel?

Checked the tracker a second time today and it updated to Vehicle Built 1/12/23!!! Am I the first 2023 PW to be tracker/dealer confirmed built on the spreadsheet?
I think so. Mine's white.

Users who are viewing this thread