Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Executive Dodge Ram in Wallingford, second Ram HD from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DAMN ya your pretty close to me. I'm getting mine from branhaven. its a drive from me but they are one of the very few dealers I trust anymore

His Dudeness

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I ordered 9/27 and I've been in D1 since 11/21. However, I ordered a Powerwagon and looking at the spreadsheet, not a single PW truck has made it beyond D1 yet.
I'm right there with ya Kauffmj1...mines not a powerwagon but same "scheduled" status since 11/21. Frustrating. Almost makes me wish the ram tracker didn't exist. Then I wouldn't be checking it upteen-dozen times a day...

Hey man....you got any more of them updates.....

1672346004372.png

Eli77657

Reaction score
Hopefully your day is coming. Where did you order from?

I ordered from a dealer relatively near my Westberry as my friend had a good experience with them but they don’t seem to be having much info
Tbh I did spec out my truck like fully so it may take a lil longer it’s a 2500 limited mega with all the options

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I'm right there with ya Kauffmj1...mines not a powerwagon but same "scheduled" status since 11/21. Frustrating. Almost makes me wish the ram tracker didn't exist. Then I wouldn't be checking it upteen-dozen times a day...

Hey man....you got any more of them updates.....

View attachment 49469
Hahaha. I feel the same way every time I see another post in here about a truck being built or showing shipped. "Maybe if I just refresh it 150x a day, something will change".

UGARude

Reaction score
I ordered from a dealer relatively near my Westberry as my friend had a good experience with them but they don’t seem to be having much info
Tbh I did spec out my truck like fully so it may take a lil longer it’s a 2500 limited mega with all the options
Yeah that could be holding it up some. Mine's a crew cab Longhorn but I didn't add a ton of extras to it.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Yeah that could be holding it up some. Mine's a crew cab Longhorn but I didn't add a ton of extras to it.

Yup hope it gets here before my dumb lease is over got 4 months left (never leasing again)

DeadEnd

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't trust the tracker, but is it even possible to ship out the same day it was built?

14356FC9-A0AE-4511-94C2-CFD0FE9D6A49.png

DeadEnd

Reaction score
its possible because they fill a whole railcar heading to a specific part of the US so the rail car was probably waiting on your vehicle to fill the last spot before leaving
Crazy stuff. And I was anticipating nothing showing up until April-May.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Crazy stuff. And I was anticipating nothing showing up until April-May.
i got two truck on order both have been built and pray both say shipped within the next few days. im terrified of them getting "lost" in the storage lot like a lot of people had happen for the 2022s
with my luck the cheaper truck will ship and not the more expensive one

Eli77657

Reaction score
Well gentlemen, after much consideration I bought a new 22 off the lot, I really wanted to wait for my order as I've never special ordered a pickup before . With interest rates on the rise and my trade rapidly losing value I had to pull the trigger. Still gonna hang out here and root for the rest of you and live vicariously through you and your new rides!

Congratulations post some pics (if I find one I like I’d probably do the same)

BSN81

Reaction score
Congratulations post some pics (if I find one I like I’d probably do the same)
Oh I found one l liked in CA, and the dealer told me they were asking $20,000 over sticker price. Haha. No thanks.

UGARude

Reaction score
Yup all I can do is wish I’m not expecting it to be here based on last years wait time
It's a frustrating process no doubt. Bad thing is I just put myself through this earlier this year on a TRX. Ordered in February, built in April and didn't get it until July.

Users who are viewing this thread