Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

phatboy64

Reaction score
It would be nice if this if going to happen that Ram would tell people this is why your orders are not moving and give you a choice to lose the option or get out of the deal. Will not be happy if I pay for a limited and lose all the electronics and Ram expects me to be happy with it.
I went through my build in detail with the rep and the only option that is/was holding my build up is the Tow Mode Camera Wired XH7. It looks like we have a lot of the same options so hopefully you will be ok.4F85B1AE-D07D-4F1D-BC9D-C4BAEA80A743.jpeg

Greg10yes

Reaction score
I went through my build in detail with the rep and the only option that is/was holding my build up is the Tow Mode Camera Wired XH7. It looks like we have a lot of the same options so hopefully you will be ok.View attachment 49557
When I ordered mine Granger told me the tow-mode camera was off their web based order sheet (they also shared a screen shot of it) so even though I wanted it with the digital rear view mirror I assumed I could add it later. I am guessing what is holding up Limited’s is they cannot get enough of the digital dashes.

But again, a little communication on Ram’s part could greatly reduce the messages on here.

Reaction score
Well I just canceled my first order for a loaded Laramie and reordered a Limited. Ordered with a different dealer this time, hopefully they are better communicators that the first people. There’s three months of waiting down the drain . 34055453-29B4-4746-9078-7B3D8F657533.jpeg

BSN81

Reaction score
Well I just canceled my first order for a loaded Laramie and reordered a Limited. Ordered with a different dealer this time, hopefully they are better communicators that the first people. There’s three months of waiting down the drain . View attachment 49568
I am about to do the exact same thing. Probably early next week. I'm not happy about the waste of 3 months either.

Tater86

Reaction score
So my dealer just told me they see my truck estimated to ship January 16 I still see it as D1 I’m waiting for the email with the build sheet I’ll post it as soon as I get it
So from what they posted on the 22 forum the 16th will most likely be your actual production start. That’s how it played out for me on my 23 when it actually got scheduled.

Eli77657

Reaction score
So from what they posted on the 22 forum the 16th will most likely be your actual production start. That’s how it played out for me on my 23 when it actually got scheduled.

Good to know thanks

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I'm trying to get some info just for my own curiosity. Can anyone that has ordered a 23 truck that's having it shipped to one of the New England states or up near the northeastern part of the states like the post. I wanna see how many trucks are heading up this way

Eli77657

Reaction score
I'm trying to get some info just for my own curiosity. Can anyone that has ordered a 23 truck that's having it shipped to one of the New England states or up near the northeastern part of the states like the post. I wanna see how many trucks are heading up this way

I’m shipping to NY/NJ

Uhlaner

Reaction score

My ‘23 in KZM status, shipped 12/24. Heading to CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

extremehabit

Reaction score
Seriously. Then I watched a video a couple of days later and that very same dealer was asking $70,000 early in 2022. Talk about greedy.
Problem isn’t necessarily the greedy dealer, but the idiots who paid over sticker on previous inventory. My dealer is in so-cal, and I have nothing but good things to say thus far. Of course, I deal with a fleet manager, not the usual sharks on the lot.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Welp, my Patriot Blue 5500 SLT Cab Chasis is built. Now the really fun part awaits, it being shipped and how long it takes to get here to south Louisiana! ETA delivery still shows February 12th after showing built. I highly doubt I’ll get it that soon! View attachment 49507
It’s about a 7 day ride from Mexico to Pt Allen, then it can sit there for 2-4 weeks before being trucked back to Lafayette. At least that was my experience on my 2022

JBoo2911

Reaction score
It’s about a 7 day ride from Mexico to Pt Allen, then it can sit there for 2-4 weeks before being trucked back to Lafayette. At least that was my experience on my 2022
O damn it gets trucked or Railcar to Port Allen then back to Lafayette? Once my truck showed shipped, my ETA delivery jumped from Feb. 12th to now Jan. 18th!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
O damn it gets trucked or Railcar to Port Allen then back to Lafayette? Once my truck showed shipped, my ETA delivery jumped from Feb. 12th to now Jan. 18th!

That link is the different telephone numbers for the 3 rail car carriers. Get your rail car number from Acadiana Dodge and then you can call the number and track your rail car along its route to Port Allen. I live in Lafayette, but ordered from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles (Acadiana Dodge couldn’t even come close to MD pricing). The rail moves the truck from Mexico to the border at Eagle Pass, Texas, and then once they clear customs (less than a day), it continues on to, in our case, Port Allen. The yard is just on the southwest side of I-10 at the base of the New Mississippi River Bridge. It is then loaded on a truck and moved to the separate dealerships, in your case Acadiana Dodge.

Last edited:

phatboy64

Reaction score

mine is shipping to Ma.

Users who are viewing this thread