Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

cjh1669

Reaction score
There are many people posting on the 22 hd build forum waiting on vehicles that have been completed since as far back as April ,all uin need of transportation out of Mexico
Sounds like there is an urgent recall, with no fix, that’s slowing things down too. Odds are it was known about far before it was actually released. If you don’t want to admit to the issue prior to announcing the recall wouldn’t transport be a good scape goat? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the 23s

pizzatots

Reaction score
That photo doesn’t seem legit. Anyone can look up the satillo plant online and look at a satellite view. No trees like that, that I can see.

Here’s an example from Apple Maps. Yes their yards are huge. But organized.
D16DE775-4545-43F1-B532-D418890C59C7.jpeg

Lst1504

Reaction score
Sounds like there is an urgent recall, with no fix, that’s slowing things down too. Odds are it was known about far before it was actually released. If you don’t want to admit to the issue prior to announcing the recall wouldn’t transport be a good scape goat? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the 23s
Many of us are waiting on hemis that are not in clouded in the recall, but I do see 23s get loaded as soon as they are built, the final 22s were being shipped before the group in the storage areas because storage vehicle are harder to organize

cjh1669

Reaction score
Many of us are waiting on hemis that are not in clouded in the recall, but I do see 23s get loaded as soon as they are built, the final 22s were being shipped before the group in the storage areas because storage vehicle are harder to organize
That makes sense, does look like they had a shipping issue in early 22. In Mexico

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Oh where to begin... Placed an order 9/23 for a Limited, 3500 Megacab, HO, SRW, and just found out it went D1 status on the 21st (see '23 build spreadsheet for all the details). Rewind the tape to 11/15 where I ask my dealer a few questions on my build sheet and find out that they didn't order the Level 1 equipment group with the 12" UConnect 5 touchscreen. They thought the 12" screen was standard on the '23's (which it was on the 22's) but not anymore. They completely dropped the ball/screwed the pooch/sh!t the bed. The dealership submitted a change to my order to add the level 1 equipment group. At that time I'm thinking to myself, "not to worry His Dudeness, we caught this just in time, all is right with the world."

Fast forward back to today and the dealership calls me up and says they haven't received any acknowledgment from the factory on the changes. The truck is scheduled for production and should be completed by 12/12. Their recommendation is to place an order for a second truck with all the correct options today while we wait to find out the fate of my current build. They've contacted the district rep who apparently contacted the Factory and have received no response. I was so pissed by the end of the call I was shaking....

My dealership just reset the clock on me by 2 months on something that could've totally been avoided from the beginning. Is there any way to find out whether or not the factory has updated my current build with the level 1 equipment group? The dealership acknowledged their mistake but is all shoulders on finding out some answers. Is it possible the factory made the correction and just doesn't have time to respond? I'm assuming worst case scenario at this point unfortunately.

Jcp6263

Reaction score
Just curious to see if the tracker has updated for anybody waiting on their Vin number to be added I ordered my truck September 19 and received the Vin number from the dealer a couple days later but the tracker has still not updated that information. I know there’s a few people on here experiencing the same issue has anybody had their information updated that was experiencing the same thing or are we all stuck in ordering Nomansland I know when I did place the order the dealer was having a hard time with some of the options. I’m thinking that might be something to do with it.

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Just curious to see if the tracker has updated for anybody waiting on their Vin number to be added I ordered my truck September 19 and received the Vin number from the dealer a couple days later but the tracker has still not updated that information. I know there’s a few people on here experiencing the same issue has anybody had their information updated that was experiencing the same thing or are we all stuck in ordering Nomansland I know when I did place the order the dealer was having a hard time with some of the options. I’m thinking that might be something to do with it.
My tracker info just recently updated with my VIN number. I was in the same boat until the truck went D1 it seems.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Hopefully you did make a new order with exactly what you want, if they build two vehicles it's no big deal the can always sell the other one

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Hopefully you did make a new order with exactly what you want, if they build two vehicles it's no big deal the can always sell the other one
Ya, i told them to order another truck and continue bird-dogging by existing order. They said they'd have no trouble selling the screw up which I fully believe.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
A 12
Oh where to begin... Placed an order 9/23 for a Limited, 3500 Megacab, HO, SRW, and just found out it went D1 status on the 21st (see '23 build spreadsheet for all the details). Rewind the tape to 11/15 where I ask my dealer a few questions on my build sheet and find out that they didn't order the Level 1 equipment group with the 12" UConnect 5 touchscreen. They thought the 12" screen was standard on the '23's (which it was on the 22's) but not anymore. They completely dropped the ball/screwed the pooch/sh!t the bed. The dealership submitted a change to my order to add the level 1 equipment group. At that time I'm thinking to myself, "not to worry His Dudeness, we caught this just in time, all is right with the world."

Fast forward back to today and the dealership calls me up and says they haven't received any acknowledgment from the factory on the changes. The truck is scheduled for production and should be completed by 12/12. Their recommendation is to place an order for a second truck with all the correct options today while we wait to find out the fate of my current build. They've contacted the district rep who apparently contacted the Factory and have received no response. I was so pissed by the end of the call I was shaking....

My dealership just reset the clock on me by 2 months on something that could've totally been avoided from the beginning. Is there any way to find out whether or not the factory has updated my current build with the level 1 equipment group? The dealership acknowledged their mistake but is all shoulders on finding out some answers. Is it possible the factory made the correction and just doesn't have time to respond? I'm assuming worst case scenario at this point unfortunately.
A 12/12 build date is pretty ambitious for the dealer to say.

pr3dict

Reaction score
My tracker info just recently updated with my VIN number. I was in the same boat until the truck went D1 it seems.

So the tracker said VIN TBD until it went to scheduled for production? I would really love to know how they schedule these things. I also ordered a 3500 SRW HO Megacab w/ level 1 on 9/11 and I'm still not scheduled. Maybe the level 1 is causing a delay.

cjh1669

Reaction score
You guys would have enjoyed the 22 ride, hang on, the world isn't back to normal yet.
If we are waiting 9months for delivery that ultimate Denali is looking pretty good and would be possibly a shorter wait

Users who are viewing this thread