Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Jimmer22

Reaction score
What state is that here when I was there pricing ceramic coating vs wrapping both came in at about 5k (NY)
CT brotha if your not too far from ct dm me I’ll hook you up with the place I’m going to and can give you every ounce of detail you need about them

phatboy64

Reaction score
I got an email from my dealer yesterday saying my 2023 3500 Limited SRW (phatboy64) on the order tracker has a ship date of 2/17/2023. When should I be able to see the window sticker and detailed build sheet?

jsalbre

Reaction score
Dealer sent some pics over. They said I can pick it up today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately with the jump in interest rates and the low ball they're offering for my trade-in I may end up having to cancel this completely... I'm pretty frustrated and stressed right now.

IMG_4700.jpegIMG_4699.jpegIMG_4694.jpeg

Drew M

Reaction score

naamodt

Reaction score
Hello everyone - on 9/29/22, I ordered a Laramie 2500 Cummins. It sat there for months. Order accepted. Noting more. I pinged the dealer every few weeks. Still sat there. Finally, ready to cancel and get my deposit back, I gave them one more chance at an acceptable answer. To my surprise, Level 2 was discontinued Nov. 2 and substituted with Level F. (pretty much the same thing). According to the email that was shared with me, there's an "action needed" database managed by the district manager out there. I signed off on the change and the very next day (today) my truck was scheduled for production...
This thread is for discussion of the (enhanced!) 2023 Crowdsource Tracking Sheet and status updates on orders.

The new sheet has been more fully automated meaning I should have the time to hang out even though I’m not personally ordering a 2023 truck.

To participate:​

1. Add your order info through the form
  2. Check out the Spreadsheet

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your VON, Last Name, and Complete VIN will not be publicly shared this time!

FAQs​

What is the point of the crowdsource tracking spreadsheet?
To bring visibility to members of this forum to what trucks have been built and are being prioritized. While we'll never fully understand the prioritization Stellantis uses to determine what trucks to build, I believe more transparency is better. The more information we share with each other the better we'll be informed of what's going on across the broader production landscape.

Where can I get updates on my order status?
Your best option is the new Ram Vehicle Order Tracker.

You may also contact your dealer or Ram Chat.

Sorry, Canadians, your only option is your dealer.

Does ODS have a special source for order status?
No. I'm just Joe Shmoe.

Should I also sign up for Cryptostickers?
You might as well. They have a process to email you as soon as they see your equipment listing or window sticker become available.

Submit your info at https://cryptostickers.net/

What do the status codes mean?
Check the Build Status Codes thread for

pizzatots

Reaction score

Unfortunately with the jump in interest rates and the low ball they're offering for my trade-in I may end up having to cancel this completely... I'm pretty frustrated and stressed right now.

View attachment 51558View attachment 51559View attachment 51560
Can I ask what interest rate was being quoted? Also worried about high interest rates. Seeing 0% for 72mo for 1500s. wish that was the case for HDs.

Alligator John

Reaction score

That sucks. Like Drew said, hope something works out. I was thinking the other day with these orders taking so long if rising interest rates would become a problem for some buyers. Mine will be a cash purchase so I have no idea what the current rates are.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Congrats dude! I think you'll be the first Rebel delivery on this forum, can't wait to see pics! My PW should show up sometime in the next week(ish)... (hopefully).

@uplander Your PW shipped the day after mine did, have you heard anything on yours?

@Kauffmj1 Not by any means trying to rub salt, just starting to get legit concerned; have you heard anything on yours? I mean if my math is right, you're well over 120 days since order date
Zilch updates for me. Still stuck in D1 status for 4+ months now. No idea why other than the hydro blue color(???) that is making it take forever. Its actually a pretty light optioned PW. My dealer has a hydro Rebel on order and said they have zero updates on it as well. Anyone else on here order hydro blue?

Kauffmj1

Reaction score

Man, that sucks, but I hear ya. Things were VERY different on the interest rate and trade-in front 4 months ago. At this point, I'd just like to see the damn thing get built and hope maybe interest rates at least level off by the time it shows up.

If you don't take delivery, what are you going to do? Look for something used? Different brands? Hold onto the old truck?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Zilch updates for me. Still stuck in D1 status for 4+ months now. No idea why other than the hydro blue color(???) that is making it take forever. Its actually a pretty light optioned PW. My dealer has a hydro Rebel on order and said they have zero updates on it as well. Anyone else on here order hydro blue?
Well, they need at least 10 of that color to build it, nice color, you would think that wouldn't be the holdup with all the orders not on here.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I got an email from my dealer yesterday saying my 2023 3500 Limited SRW (phatboy64) on the order tracker has a ship date of 2/17/2023. When should I be able to see the window sticker and detailed build sheet?
The ship date has consistently meant that is when it “ships” off of the production line. So you’d probably look for the build sheet to be available the next morning.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Well, they need at least 10 of that color to build it, nice color, you would think that wouldn't be the holdup with all the orders not on here.
Its the only variable I can think of unless my order fell behind a cabinet at the factory. Mine is a pretty plain-jane level 1.

I've looked for used ones in hydro blue now that those prices are falling, but they do not pop up very often and when they do they are rarely optioned the way I want. I'd say on average, there are MAYBE 8-10 hydro blue 2019+ power wagons for sale online country-wide. I wouldn't think it was that rare of a color, but maybe it is? In the Wrangler/ Gladiator community that I am also a part of, hydro is pretty common.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Are you 509366? If so, you are D1.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Its the only variable I can think of unless my order fell behind a cabinet at the factory. Mine is a pretty plain-jane level 1.

I've looked for used ones in hydro blue now that those prices are falling, but they do not pop up very often and when they do they are rarely optioned the way I want. I'd say on average, there are MAYBE 8-10 hydro blue 2019+ power wagons for sale online country-wide. I wouldn't think it was that rare of a color, but maybe it is? In the Wrangler/ Gladiator community that I am also a part of, hydro is pretty common.
3 Gladiators in that color park near me everyday.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Can I ask what interest rate was being quoted? Also worried about high interest rates. Seeing 0% for 72mo for 1500s. wish that was the case for HDs.

Man, that sucks, but I hear ya. Things were VERY different on the interest rate and trade-in front 4 months ago. At this point, I'd just like to see the damn thing get built and hope maybe interest rates at least level off by the time it shows up.

If you don't take delivery, what are you going to do? Look for something used? Different brands? Hold onto the old truck?
I don't have the final interest rate, but they're saying between 6 and 7. I have an almost 800 credit score, so I should get the best rate they're offering.

6 months ago my trade in was $10k higher.

If I don't take delivery I don't know what I'm going to do honestly. It really trashes all of my plans. Fingers crossed I can find a way to work it out.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I don't have the final interest rate, but they're saying between 6 and 7. I have an almost 800 credit score, so I should get the best rate they're offering.

If I don't take delivery I don't know what I'm going to do honestly. It really trashes all of my plans. Fingers crossed I can find a way to work it out.
Same here on credit and what I'm seeing for rates all over. I thought 4.5% was getting bad back when I ordered. If I only knew then what I know now...haha. Buying used may result in a lower cost, but then you are buying an unknown truck with an even worse used-car interest rate. My only saving grace is that my down payment keeps growing every month the truck doesn't show up.

My 09 GMC is pretty ragged out with rust and almost 170k miles, so it wasn't worth much trade-into begin with. However, its trade in value has been cut in half from when I ordered the truck. That wouldn't bother me so much if there were incentives on new trucks. However, they just keep getting more expensive with less options (just ask anyone that ordered a Laramie).

At this point, impatiently waiting is my only option if I want the Power Wagon in the desired configuration. Ford is even worse than Ram on delays and pricing. GM lost my business with all of their god-awful designs choices after 2019. Otherwise, I would have my 6th GM truck on order instead of a Ram. So, I don't really have an option B that interests me all that much.

Drew M

Reaction score
Check local credit unions, you might get a better offer.
As of Monday, Granger was unable to find any incentives or financing for 2500’s.

Drew M

Reaction score

Timing sucks right now.
As soon as my truck status changed to ship, I locked in my loan. My trade in offer was low, but I lucked into an unsolicited offer from a used car lot. I got double the trade in value. My old Dodge 1500 was a 2010 BH w 216,500 miles.
I’ll either get a one way rental, or drive up with the wife, and bring back 2 vehicles. Not ideal, but the early sale provided a good buffer.
Late last week, I think the dealer quoted ~5-5.25%
Good luck!

Last edited:

dmhines

Reaction score
There is a $2K incentive it seems on 2022 2500's .. will take a while before we see it on 2023's ... but everyone says the New Car sky is falling so hopefully lower rates and rebates show up sooner than later. I was gonna pay off my current vehicles and finance the Ram .. However .. seems better to just pay for the RAM with Cash and keep my under 3% interest rates on my current vehicles. I was not trading anything in anyway ...

Users who are viewing this thread