Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I was looking at the raw data of the order tracker and see a big URL in there for the truck rendering shown on the status page. It includes a ton of build codes in it. I was able to go through an order guide and pick out optional equipment and package codes, but not sure where to find the others. Does anyone know of a list of build codes with descriptions for what they mean?

These are my unknown codes:
2TH, 21H, 42EP, 4EA, 4H4, 4KZP, 4NU, 4UQ, 4ZBP, 573, 5N6, 875P, 894P, AW3P, BAJP, BC3P, BCCP, C1AP, CADP, CAJP, CB9P, CBEP, CDPP, CDRP, CFNP, CJ2P, CMAP, CSJP, CSMP, CUYP, CV3P, CVHP, CVNP, CWLP, DBA, DF2, DJMP, DRCP, GFEP, GNZP, GT4P, GVB, HDBP, JA7P, JA8P, JANP, JHCP, JJNP, JKAP, JKRP, JLNP, JLPP, JLWP, JPEP, JPZP, JRPP, JVGP, JWGP, LA5P, LASP, LEBP, LECP, LEMP, LENP, LEUP, LEVP, LEXP, LF2P, LF4P, LFFP, LFXP, LFZP, LMSP, LNCP, LNDP, LNVP, LNYP, LPDP, LPLP, LPXP, LSUP, MDAP, MDNP, MPGP, NENP, NH3P, NHBP, NHJP, NHKP, NHNP, NHSP, NMCP, NZCP, R07P, RCAP, RDGP, RDZP, RE8P, RF5P, RF7P, RFAP, RFLP, RFNP, RFPP, RFVP, RJCP, RSUP, RSXP, RTFP, RTMP, RTQP, RTUP, RTVP, SJEP, TV2P, TZNP, UBQP, WF1P, WF7P, WLZ, WMJP, X9BP, X9EP, X9HP, XAGP, XAKP, XALP, XAMP, XANP, XBNP, XCMP, XD6P, XEFP, XJMP, XMFP, XPUP, XRBP, Y01P, YGQ, Z8MP, ZBRP, ZFCP, ZPRP, ZUCP
Did you go to the Ram truck site and click on sales brochures at the bottom of the page, most codes will stay the same.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Thanks for that! It added some new codes to my database.

It's a work in progress, but here's the Equipment Listing feature that I've been working on.

To view your order, update this URL with your information:

https://mattbsea.github.io/ram-tracker/<Name on Order>/<Order Number>

For Example:

None of your information is stored on the server. The page will take the "MattB" and "12345" and from your browser, send a query to ramtrucks.com to fetch and display the data.

The page will evolve over time as I incorporate other data available from the RAM order API. But the equipment listing is the most interesting data.

Also, since your info is in the URL, you can bookmark the page for the latest status instead of having to enter your Name / VON every time.
There is a “Sales Code” master sheet that seems to have a good bit of the codes you have has “unknown”

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Posting incase it gets pulled from public view

Attachments

• salescode.pdf
    980.2 KB · Views: 60

mattbsea

Reaction score
That salescode.pdf got my database from 500 entries to over 12,200! I am seeing some re-use of old codes. For example: RFA used to be "Rear Headphone Jacks", but is now "12.0 Touchscreen display"

Just down to a handful of codes that must be more recent: 573, 875P, 894P, C1AP, DF2, TZNP, UBQP

Thanks again, @Bcrouse !

gprguy

Reaction score
Excellent work. DF2 is "6-SPD AUTO AISIN AS69RC HD TRANS" for the chassis cabs (5500 at least, but I would guess all of them).

UBQ is the 12" uconnect 5. Not sure if UBQP is the same.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
That salescode.pdf got my database from 500 entries to over 12,200! I am seeing some re-use of old codes. For example: RFA used to be "Rear Headphone Jacks", but is now "12.0 Touchscreen display"

Just down to a handful of codes that must be more recent: 573, 875P, 894P, C1AP, DF2, TZNP, UBQP

Thanks again, @Bcrouse !
Looks like they may have reused more codes than RFA

RDGP4-Disc Cd Changer

Im pretty sure my 2023 ordered truck doesnt have a cd changer. I still have some CDs if it does though!

Bcrouse

Reaction score

Thanks again, @Bcrouse !

Here are more codes to parse through

Attachments

• 2023 HD Order Guide.pdf
    882.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 2023 3500 Mega Order Guide.pdf
    192.2 KB · Views: 4
  • standard features 3500 Laramie.pdf
    12.2 KB · Views: 9

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Thanks again, @Bcrouse !
573 is sales distribution tracking, 875P is U.S. Region group, 894P is NAFTA region, T2NP is Nexen tires.

FLARam

Reaction score
Thanks for that! It added some new codes to my database.

It's a work in progress, but here's the Equipment Listing feature that I've been working on.

To view your order, update this URL with your information:

https://mattbsea.github.io/ram-tracker/<Name on Order>/<Order Number>

For Example:

None of your information is stored on the server. The page will take the "MattB" and "12345" and from your browser, send a query to ramtrucks.com to fetch and display the data.

The page will evolve over time as I incorporate other data available from the RAM order API. But the equipment listing is the most interesting data.

Also, since your info is in the URL, you can bookmark the page for the latest status instead of having to enter your Name / VON every time.
Awesome work @mattbsea !!

jsalbre

Reaction score

Thanks again, @Bcrouse !
I’ve got some info and corrections for your code list:

Corrections to codes you have listed as known:
2TR - Trim code for a Rebel
2GR - Quick Order Package for the Rebel
4UQ - Not sure what this is but I doubt it’s “Maine Warranty Reimbursement” since this truck was ordered in Idaho
A65 - Power Wagon/Rebel Level 2
RDG - Global Telematics Box Module (found this in an NHTSA recall notice)
TKNP - Not “P195/75R14 Bsw All Season Tires”, but might be 285/60R20 A/T tires, assuming all the T** codes are for tires as they appear to be

Codes you have listed as Unknown:
DJ7X91 - Power Wagon/Rebel
XXS - Upfitter Electronic Module (VSIM)
WRD - 20x8.5 Black Diamond Cut Alum Wheels
UBQP - Uconnect 5 Navigation with 12-Inch Display
JY2 - Instrument Cluster Theme 2 – Rebel
JESP - I/P Bezels-Alumium Litho with Black Trim
C1MP - Black Rotary-Shifter with Silver Stripe

That’s all I’ve got!

jsalbre

Reaction score
Any idea what the family codes mean in that document?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The family code is the vehicle type. Examples from that document are KJ, which is the 2002-07 Jeep Liberty, JK, which is the 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler, XK was the Jeep Commander, WK was the Grand Cherokee, and LX, which was the Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300. DS was the old Ram 1500.

For current HD Rams, DJ is the 2500, D2 is the 3500, DD is a 3500 C/C, and DP is the 4500/5500. Most of the others I don't know

jsalbre

Reaction score
Some amusement for y'all while we wait for our trucks.

My order tracking page comes up with a placeholder "RAM" logo instead of an image of the truck, which I assume is a combo of it being a 2023 and them not having updated the system for the Rebel yet. Either way, I changed the 2023 in the URL to 2022 and got this hilariously mismatched, parked on the wrong side of town truck.

iris.png

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on Ram starting production of 2023s in Nov? I know they bumped it back a month already from Oct -> Nov.

Ford is allegedly opening their 2023 order banks on 18th Nov and production to start “sometime in 2023…”

pizzatots

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on Ram starting production of 2023s in Nov? I know they bumped it back a month already from Oct -> Nov.

Ford is allegedly opening their 2023 order banks on 18th Nov and production to start “sometime in 2023…”

I think this is really the only information out there regarding start dates:

This lists Nov 1st. I wonder if the delayed start is to get the '22s shipped. Lots of delays getting finished '22s on the rails and shipped to dealers, from what the '22 thread is showing. Hope these logistical challenges are solved long term, for us '23 folks!

Users who are viewing this thread