Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

the5thsoth

Reaction score
It's possible your truck is at Bayview and the railcar is moving around.
I think that's what's happening with mine. There is another railyard nearby in Maryland and has caused my ETA to jump around.

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Funny story, I call and check on my train car every morning for my 5 year old. He is almost as excited for our new truck as I am, so he likes tracking it as it moves from MX.

I'm not too concerned with the accuracy, but after the rail car spent 4 days in Chicago, it went to Indiana and then back to a railyard in Illinois. That seems odd to go back west when it's supposed to be moving east. I can't even find proof that this railyard exists, and my son wants to know what happened to his truck :D
Funny story, I call and check on my train car every morning for my 5 year old. He is almost as excited for our new truck as I am, so he likes tracking it as it moves from MX.

I'm not too concerned with the accuracy, but after the rail car spent 4 days in Chicago, it went to Indiana and then back to a railyard in Illinois. That seems odd to go back west when it's supposed to be moving east. I can't even find proof that this railyard exists, and my son wants to know what happened to his truck :D
Mine went from Kansas City to Galesburg Illinois and then back to Kansas City. I think now it’s somewhere in between.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Update. Just texted the dealership, it's been delivered - though, I happen to be 700+ miles away from home helping my siblings with my parents this week. Oh well, what's a few more days. Family first! Should have photos next week!
Congrats! My tracker did the same. If you have been shipped and the tracker delivery date starts jumping around or goes to TBD and you are probably close to being at the dealer.

Quite a few trucks getting delivered in the last few weeks. Hopefully some of you guys still stuck in KZ or JB status start getting some movement!

pr3dict

Reaction score
I'm buying from Koons, I'll have a Navy Federal draft check in hand at 4.74% worse case, if they can beat it, great, its worth the "cost" of a credit inquiry the day of pick up. For the record, Navy Fed checks are good for 90 days. Credit Union is usually always the correct answer but there is always usually sometimes use to be opportunity at the dealership depending on daily rates. Showing up armed with knowledge and options is the best.
How many months?

jhdram4

Reaction score
2 days of rail delays but the UP phone status changed to "loaded actual placement" so I think it's off the train. Getting closer. My tracking OCD is kicking in.

the5thsoth

Reaction score
Koons is hitting me with the "good luck on when it'll show up, trucker shortage". Basically it could be tomorrow, could be three weeks from now.

Might have to turn in that deposit and walk away

Big M

Reaction score
That's depressing, but hang in there, it'll arrive soon hopefully.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Koons is hitting me with the "good luck on when it'll show up, trucker shortage". Basically it could be tomorrow, could be three weeks from now.

With yours waiting for a truck at the yard since the 19th, any day it could show up at the dealer, hang in there.

mugello21

Reaction score

Oddly enough mine stayed on track with the info they gave me when I asked for rail status. The sent me that screen shot that had the rail status and the range of delivery and it was spot on.

wprosser

Reaction score
BRV10, any chance you could also check order number 57920115, VIN Last 8 PG547570? Tracker shows built 2/07 and delivery date of 4/10, but no indication of being shipped. Thanks!

the5thsoth

Reaction score
With yours waiting for a truck at the yard since the 19th, any day it could show up at the dealer, hang in there.
I'll do my best! What sucks is that if it was like last year and wasn't gonna be here for months that'd be ok too. Just cutting it real close to a drop dead date for a move across the country.

jhdram4

Reaction score
Union Pacific trace updated to "empty sent out april 4th 4:38am, est arrival april 9th, origin ramp port allen" so I think that means the truck is in the yard and the railcar is empty. I am getting closer and looking at flights for when MD calls.

AR2500

Reaction score
I hope that my good news today will be shared by the 47 built but not shipped as of Sunday 4/2 from the crowdsourced spreadsheet. Learned yesterday 4/3 from an un-named source (who seems to always have the scoop) that my Rebel was loaded on a rail car. Today the Ram tracker shows SHIPPED 4/3 with ETA of 5/2. Union Pacific trace says departed 8:15 am due in New Orleans 4/10 (last stop b4 Tampa rail yard I think). Yahoo!

AR2500

Reaction score
I hope that my good news today will be shared by the 47 built but not shipped as of Sunday 4/2 from the crowdsourced spreadsheet. Learned yesterday

Attachments

• 27DF727B-D398-4AC1-AA92-3993FDA9D25E.jpeg
    27DF727B-D398-4AC1-AA92-3993FDA9D25E.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 27

44Dan44

Reaction score
I hope that my good news today will be shared by the 47 built but not shipped as of Sunday 4/2 from the crowdsourced spreadsheet. Learned yesterday
Here's a little side by side data to compare that demonstrates the odd and unpredictable paths each of our builds may take along the way. Two trucks, ordered just one day apart yet such very different dates along the way.
Image 4-4-23 at 1.39 PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread