Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Did yours have the recall?
Yep…just checked it the other day on the NHTSA website and still shows the recall. Can’t believe they are not fixing these before they leave Mexico. I mean, heck, my truck has been JB for so long you think someone could walk back there and replace our relays. Who knows….

Reaction score
I put in an order this last week for a 2500 Laramie with 6.4 gas, to replace our 2013 Ram 1500, so we don't have to care about payload anymore when we pull our TT. After reading a lot of comments on here the past couple months, I'm trying to set my expectations low for when it will arrive. :(

Would be nice to get it before our big trip for the summer, but I waffled on the decision for far too long. These things have gotten so ridiculously expensive, lul.

Husker1972

Reaction score
1) I'm glad to see that some of you all are taking delivery!, and 2) that means the rest of us must be getting a little closer. Thanks for the pix. Fine looking trucks!

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Dealer has zero influence. I ordered from Mark Dodge this year and last and they sell 500-700 vehicles a month, and the only dealer in the US to win an award last year for selling a vehicle in all 50 states. Last year JB for 59 days, this year since 2/8 for 52 days and counting. We are at the mercy of Stellantis and whatever rhyme or reason they use to move vehicles along
I ordered my 2500 SRW, Laramie, MG, 6.4L from Mark Dodge on 10/7, KZ 2/27.
I thought my truck would have shipped to the dealer by now but instead, I appear to be stuck in KZLD status for no apparent reason. I'm considering to keep my 2019 F-250 SD but then I'd have to forfeit my deposit. I'm pretty sure there's no statute of limitations whereby MD would be forced to refund my deposit after X months of waiting for delivery.
Oh well... I'll just have to live vicariously through everyone else taking delivery of their trucks. Congrats and please keep the photos coming for those of us who remain in JB & KZLD purgatory. :)

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Final koons update for me. Picked up my truck last night! Sits alot higher than my 1500 rebel did and actually surprised me. Also surprised no rubberized rebel mats like my 1500 had. Love the new cluster and happy I went with 12in media this time. Air suspension is great. The steering is a little looser than the 1500 as well. The 1500 almost had a little tighter feel in the steering. Overall enjoying it so far and cant wait to go camping!
Whole different steering system, you get used to it, enjoy!

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I ordered my 2500 SRW, Laramie, MG, 6.4L from Mark Dodge on 10/7, KZ 2/27.
I thought my truck would have shipped to the dealer by now but instead, I appear to be stuck in KZLD status for no apparent reason. I'm considering to keep my 2019 F-250 SD but then I'd have to forfeit my deposit. I'm pretty sure there's no statute of limitations whereby MD would be forced to refund my deposit after X months of waiting for delivery.
Oh well... I'll just have to live vicariously through everyone else taking delivery of their trucks. Congrats and please keep the photos coming for those of us who remain in JB & KZLD purgatory. :)
Hang in there…trust me, the wait is worth it the minute you experience this truck when you drive off of the lot!

the5thsoth

Reaction score
My Ram tracker decided to slip back from 4/10 to 4/18 today.

Maybe it'll go to the magic TBD land. That's what it might as well say anyway.

:(

phyler

Reaction score
Been lurking on here since just before ordering my 23. I've owned a 97 and an 04 previously. Shocked at how fast this has gone. Tracker is showing shipped and the spreadsheet shows KZM status.

Potentially could be under 60 days from order to delivery.

Can't wait to be back in a truck after a few years of being in an SUV.
ff98ebf300726692765d965a88bea1d9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Scherm

Reaction score
Ordered 9/13. Build complete 2/25. Estimated delivery shows 4/15. The tracker has shown KZ since 2/25, but @brv10 tells me I'm in JB. My plans were to fly and pick up my truck shortly after delivery, but as someone told me: rail to rail to truck and dealer prep takes time. Like everyone, I had dominoes lined up. Pick up the truck, visit relatives, give my old truck to my son. My guess is that it would take a miracle for the truck to be delivered at the estimated time, but I'll wait until Apr 8th to make the flight cancelation decision. I still believe in miracles.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Ordered 9/13. Build complete 2/25. Estimated delivery shows 4/15. The tracker has shown KZ since 2/25, but @brv10 tells me I'm in JB. My plans were to fly and pick up my truck shortly after delivery, but as someone told me: rail to rail to truck and dealer prep takes time. Like everyone, I had dominoes lined up. Pick up the truck, visit relatives, give my old truck to my son. My guess is that it would take a miracle for the truck to be delivered at the estimated time, but I'll wait until Apr 8th to make the flight cancelation decision. I still believe in miracles.
When I was young my dad always told me, “Make plans, just don’t take them too seriously.” The older I get, the more I realize just how right he was.

wjburnell

Reaction score
Just checked the tracker. Went from estimated delivery date of 4/11 to TBD. From what I've been hearing from some, that may be a very good sign...
Update. Just texted the dealership, it's been delivered - though, I happen to be 700+ miles away from home helping my siblings with my parents this week. Oh well, what's a few more days. Family first! Should have photos next week!

bhal212

Reaction score
Funny story, I call and check on my train car every morning for my 5 year old. He is almost as excited for our new truck as I am, so he likes tracking it as it moves from MX.

I'm not too concerned with the accuracy, but after the rail car spent 4 days in Chicago, it went to Indiana and then back to a railyard in Illinois. That seems odd to go back west when it's supposed to be moving east. I can't even find proof that this railyard exists, and my son wants to know what happened to his truck :D

gprguy

Reaction score
@brv10 Any chance you could check my order and see where it's at? Tracker shows it built since Feb 25th, and I don't think it has anything that should require the outside vendor for. VIN last 8: PG554083, Thanks!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Funny story, I call and check on my train car every morning for my 5 year old. He is almost as excited for our new truck as I am, so he likes tracking it as it moves from MX.

I'm not too concerned with the accuracy, but after the rail car spent 4 days in Chicago, it went to Indiana and then back to a railyard in Illinois. That seems odd to go back west when it's supposed to be moving east. I can't even find proof that this railyard exists, and my son wants to know what happened to his truck :D
It's possible your truck is at Bayview and the railcar is moving around.

Users who are viewing this thread