Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

CortexM0

Reaction score
It's the 1 month anniversary of my truck finishing production! Unfortunately, it hasn't moved since...
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 8.27.42 AM.png
In another 10 days, it will have been 6 months since I placed my order.

Not that I'm counting... but it's been:
over 14 Million seconds,
~246,000 minutes,
over 4000 hours,
171 days,
over 24 weeks,
46.85% of a common year (365 days),
approximately 1.4% of my lifetime so far,
or probably over 700 visits to https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html

Alligator John

Reaction score
I bet it is exciting to see that tracker hit "shipped". I tried just now with live ramchat to see if I could get my build status code beyond the tracker's just "Vehicle Built", but they were unable to figure it out. I do have a delivery date on the tracker for April 7 though.

Turin

Reaction score
I made a copy of the tracker spreadsheet so I could visualize how long trucks are spending in each state. First, the summary:

CD1EKZ
1810Min
151973555Max
6226710Mean
551547Median
531321Mode
3722810Standard Deviation

Here's a chart of the number days in each state, by order. Stacks appear in the order in which orders were added to the tracker sheet so the x axis is roughly equal to calendar date. Don't read too much into the seemingly downward slope of the peaks; many trucks haven't been built yet so those stacks are incomplete. That said, the size of the blue stacks (C) and the peaks of the green stacks (KZ, where present) seem to be trending downward, which is good news. Also worth noting that KZ doesn't mean people actually have those trucks — the tracker doesn't have dates in the KZX (delivered) column.

1678372781705.png

[Edit: The time spent in each state doesn't follow a normal distribution, so the chart below isn't terribly accurate. See my followup for a better chart.]

Here's a chart of the distribution curves for how long trucks are spending in each sate, using a bin size of 5 days. No real surprises here. Confirmed to scheduled has massive variance, scheduled to build is better, build itself is pretty tight. The values at days=0 are skewed because of the orders that haven't reached that state yet (and thus are counted as having spent zero days there).

1678372793992.png

Last edited:

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
My truck was delivered to MD over the weekend. Unfortunately I’m now waiting for the recall with no “official” ETA. They told me unofficially they’re expecting parts by the end of the month but are unsure how many they’ll get at once.

View attachment 53013
Could be worth it to setup a specific recall thread.
So we can share timelines and, for some ppl put pressure to dealers accordingly.
Thoughts?

44Dan44

Reaction score
It's the 1 month anniversary of my truck finishing production! Unfortunately, it hasn't moved since...
View attachment 53034
In another 10 days, it will have been 6 months since I placed my order.

Not that I'm counting... but it's been:
over 14 Million seconds,
~246,000 minutes,
over 4000 hours,
171 days,
over 24 weeks,
46.85% of a common year (365 days),
approximately 1.4% of my lifetime so far,
or probably over 700 visits to https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html
I made a copy of the tracker spreadsheet so I could visualize how long trucks are spending in each state. First, the summary:

CD1EKZ
1810Min
151973555Max
6226710Mean
551547Median
531321Mode

Here's a chart of the number days in each state, by order. Stacks appear in the order in which orders were added to the tracker sheet so the x axis is roughly equal to calendar date. Don't read too much into the seemingly downward slope of the peaks; many trucks haven't been built yet so those stacks are incomplete. That said, the size of the blue stacks (C) and the peaks of the green stacks (KZ, where present) seem to be trending downward, which is good news. Also worth noting that KZ doesn't mean people actually have those trucks — the tracker doesn't have dates in the KZX (delivered) column.

View attachment 53037

Here's a chart of the distribution curves for how long trucks are spending in each sate, using a bin size of 5 days. No real surprises here. Confirmed to scheduled has massive variance, scheduled to build is better, build itself is pretty tight. The values at days=0 are skewed because of the orders that haven't reached that state yet (and thus are counted as having spent zero days there).

View attachment 53038
Nominee for the new official stats/factoids guy! Nice job.

filemaniac

Reaction score
Arrived in IL today. Thats like what, a 1 day train ride to Virginia?

Mine made it to IL (Stronghurst then Chillicothe) yesterday, and as of 9:15PM last night "intermediate arrival on train in Gibson, Indiana", whatever that means...

pr3dict

Reaction score
Mine made it to IL (Stronghurst then Chillicothe) yesterday, and as of 9:15PM last night "intermediate arrival on train in Gibson, Indiana", whatever that means...
I arrived this morning. Mine shipped out on 2/27. I believe the train ride is supposed to take a little over 2 weeks.

DeltaMobile

Reaction score
I was at the dealer today. They have five 2023 trucks all waiting for recall parts before they can sell them. Two of them are customer ordered trucks.

Big M

Reaction score
Nice seeing all the trucks being built and delivered. Hopefully the recall fix comes quickly.

SAMBROS

Reaction score

CD1EKZ
1810Min
151973555Max
6226710Mean
551547Median
531321Mode

View attachment 53037

View attachment 53038
Yes!! Data!!

Users who are viewing this thread