Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

gprguy

Reaction score
Yeah :) I think I will try to have it added to my build just to see if it takes it, once we get the basic build working.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Not to mention rain coming through while parked if they are indeed functional.

You bring you a great point on them sitting in the sun, I dont think I want it and hope I can delete that option.
I don’t know if the vents are actually open or not, but it wouldn’t matter if they were for rain. Everything under the hood is considered a wet zone, and Jeep Rubicons have had vents in the hood for years with no issues.

Grey65

Reaction score
Looking to order a Longhorn Limited for 2023 & still undecided between a 2500 or 3500 to pull. (Not yet purchased) 28’ Airstream. One thing I’m sure of is I want no part of painted bumpers. Call me old school, but I like my chrome! Is there a chrome bumper option for 2023 @zach@granger?
Chrome Bumper PKG (AST) is available for Laramie, Longhorn and Limited.

jsalbre

Reaction score
After looking in detail through the above posted pics and the order guide it looks like you only get the new Digital Rear View Mirror (DRVM) 3.0 (GNQ) with the side camera integration if you get the "Trailer Technology Group" (AVS) that also includes the "Trailer Reverse Steering Control" (XA1). I really want the new rearview, and would like the trailer reverse (it's not a deal breaker, I'm just a gadget nerd). The problem is when you add that package you can't also have Aux switches (marked as "N/A W/AVS"), as they take up the same space as the reverse knob. Can anyone confirm that I'm correct on the mirror portion of the above? I'll happily sacrifice the reverse steering control for the aux switches as long as I'm not giving up the DRVM 3.0.

Tater86

Reaction score
@zach@granger are there any updates on the ordering system for 2500 Big Horn's/8FT beds? Does FCA have an ETA of when the system will be corrected?

Thanks in advance!

MajikMD

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to the dealer in LA that has been mentioned a couple times as doing the 4% under invoice deal? I live in TX so this would be the closest to me that I've seen mentioned. Thanks!!

FLARam

Reaction score
My dealer is trying to order my Laramie 2023 2500 and thus far it is not allowing him to select Laramie Level 2 or Safety Group.
Anyone else having this issue?

Ironsides77

Reaction score
My dealer is trying to order my Laramie 2023 2500 and thus far it is not allowing him to select Laramie Level 2 or Safety Group.
Per MD, it is not available due to high demand. ETA unknown.

Im frustrated by the 2023 orders myself since we are unable to add those packages to the Laramie. Additionally, we are unable to delete the Ramboxes from the A69 Limited package. Im also wanting to delete the rear window passthrough and would like a plain rear window (like the tradesman)

I will be holding my order until these things are sorted out.

Tater86

Reaction score
Same for the Big Horn as well. It will not let you select Level 2 equipment or an 8FT bed. I told FCA is working on the issue but no timeline on when it will be fixed.

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to the dealer in LA that has been mentioned a couple times as doing the 4% under invoice deal? I live in TX so this would be the closest to me that I've seen mentioned. Thanks!!
Mark Dodge Lake Charles LA. Only dealer I will order thru. 6 orders (family) delivered since Jan (most of us in DFW lol) heck I have 4500 miles on my 2022 ram 2500 (April delivered) and looking at ordering a 23 along with my dad and uncle already.

@JC

Reaction score

DougB

Reaction score
Any TX dealers that offer similar?
Doubt it. I didn’t look hard in central Texas before ordering from MD. Easier to just go with them since they are advertising the deal versus having to run around trying to get dealers to match and then possibly play games come delivery.

If you’re with 200mi of Lake Charles they will deliver (drive) the truck to you. I made the 6 hour round trip and traded in my 2006. Smoothest vehicle transaction I’ve ever had. Only wish MD was my local service dealer, too.

JclanRam

Reaction score
Chrome Bumper PKG (AST) is available for Laramie, Longhorn and Limited.
Thanks, I hope your right Grey65, but I’m not seeing it for Longhorn (DJ7R91). I cannot fathom paying north of $85k for a truck & not being able to request chrome bumpers. They’re bolt on items for goodness sake!!

pizzatots

Reaction score

I've been waiting through the '22s for the safety group to come back. Thought the '23s would have this option.... still waiting I guess. MD having the issue too.

West1986

Reaction score
Anyone hear when they are going to allow ordering the 6.4L on the 2023 limited? I keep getting told they aren't talking orders yet for those.... Only the Cummings

Users who are viewing this thread