Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

tripleH

Reaction score
It's never really been a super simple process, unless you work with one of the handful of dealerships that specializes in custom orders. Unfortunately right now it doesn't get a whole lot better after your order is in. Parts shortages and shipping delays due to lack of available transport means that you don't know when your truck is going to show up or if it will actually show up with all of the features you ordered.
That's not encouraging, but I appreciate the honesty and warning.

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
Here's the most recent update.
@zach@granger , I noticed that the Bighorn wasn't included in the updated Mega list. Any idea what the price difference is on them? I can only assume they are more expensive now as well since everything else has gone up. I'm trying to price out BH vs Laramie to see the difference. Also, does Granger honor EP if someone wants to order a truck and has an employee number?

Thisnthat

Reaction score
@zach@granger , I noticed that the Bighorn wasn't included in the updated Mega list. Any idea what the price difference is on them? I can only assume they are more expensive now as well since everything else has gone up. I'm trying to price out BH vs Laramie to see the difference. Also, does Granger honor EP if someone wants to order a truck and has an employee number?

I'm not zach, but their pricing should be BELOW employee pricing even without using the control number. Advantage of providing the number is that they may be able to give you an additional rebate/discount for using it. I ordered from Mark Dodge (their pricing is similar to granger) and my agreed upon price was below the employee pricing listed on the build sheet as a regular ole customer...got an additional $500 off that when I provided my affiliate control number

knightro84

Reaction score

From what I understand, you can't order the Bighorn trim w/ the Megacab anymore. Have to go Laramie or higher. This is what I was told by 5 separate dealers, and the order guide supports that.

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
From what I understand, you can't order the Bighorn trim w/ the Megacab anymore. Have to go Laramie or higher. This is what I was told by 5 separate dealers, and the order guide supports that.
I guess that makes sense as to why it wasn't in the Megacab listing. That totally blows, but it makes sense. I guess its a good thing I have my wife pretty close to dialed in on the leather and extra bells. I really want the extra space of the mega, plus I like the idea of the longer wheelbase since I hope to be getting an RV soon after...

dogbreath650

Reaction score
Anyone know what "twill film appliques (CW4)" is? It's listed under the Sport Appearance Package for Laramie. Hoping it's protective film on the painted front surfaces but can't find any info. Thanks...

jsalbre

Reaction score
Anyone know what "twill film appliques (CW4)" is? It's listed under the Sport Appearance Package for Laramie. Hoping it's protective film on the painted front surfaces but can't find any info. Thanks...
It’s the pattern on the plastic parts of the dashboard.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, as stated above if it's not on the order guide, it won't be able to order for 23.

Users who are viewing this thread