Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Farm boy

Reaction score
I may be a new member but I am a long time reader since I ordered my truck back in Feb. I would like to ask brv10 for his help in finding any status on my truck . 3C63R3ML3NG287661 von 54125313. Order truck Feb 22 22 truck was built July 27. the tuck is a 3500 Laramie Mega cab Cummins Ho/Aisin Black SRW Night edition with all the optional eq. I would appreciate anything you can do for me .

CaptainMike

Reaction score
I may be a new member but I am a long time reader since I ordered my truck back in Feb. I would like to ask brv10 for his help in finding any status on my truck . 3C63R3ML3NG287661 von 54125313. Order truck Feb 22 22 truck was built July 27. the tuck is a 3500 Laramie Mega cab Cummins Ho/Aisin Black SRW Night edition with all the optional eq. I would appreciate anything you can do for me .
Dang, with the exception of the Night package I ordered the same truck in March and finally took delivery last month. I get that sh!t happens, but Ram needs to be more transparent and honest with people who are dropping $90K on a truck.

Jwojo

Reaction score
My truck was built July 17th and still hasn’t shipped and found out from dealer a couple weeks ago that it looks like it had hail damage and had to go back to the factory. This was not documented on any of the tracking until just recently.

mbrown2

Reaction score
My truck was built July 17th and still hasn’t shipped and found out from dealer a couple weeks ago that it looks like it had hail damage and had to go back to the factory. This was not documented on any of the tracking until just recently.
Did it get flagged in the codes that there was damage?....like KZOD or KZOG? that really sux sorry to hear it.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Does anyone actually know how they repair hail damage ,paint less dent repair would take days. I have seen some hail damaged vehicles the whole body looked like a golf ball

spjackson772

Reaction score
I emailed Mike MacDonald a few days ago and haven't gotten any response from him either. Im just curious if my truck got caught up in the hail damage in August. It was built and ready to ship August 10th. Just wish i couldget some answers somewhere on what the delay is. It has been ready to ship for 4 months with zero updates on anything.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I emailed Mike MacDonald a few days ago and haven't gotten any response from him either. Im just curious if my truck got caught up in the hail damage in August. It was built and ready to ship August 10th. Just wish i couldget some answers somewhere on what the delay is. It has been ready to ship for 4 months with zero updates on anything.
Mine ready to ship going on 5 months. Emailed Mike twice a month apart, last email sent 12/9, still no response.

Trwiii

Reaction score
I contacted Mike several weeks ago and low and behold my truck shipped. Supposed to be at dealer end of month. So I emailed them and said I was notified my May order will be in the end of December. The response I got was pretty funny, basically they said even though they will have it it cannot be sold due to the transmission issue. I already knew this. And they will contact me when it arrives to see if I STILL WANT IT, really guys. Waited 7 months for this thing.
The point is they have no problem keeping your unit to sell at an even greater profit.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I contacted Mike several weeks ago and low and behold my truck shipped. Supposed to be at dealer end of month. So I emailed them and said I was notified my May order will be in the end of December. The response I got was pretty funny, basically they said even though they will have it it cannot be sold due to the transmission issue. I already knew this. And they will contact me when it arrives to see if I STILL WANT IT, really guys. Waited 7 months for this thing.
The point is they have no problem keeping your unit to sell at an even greater profit.
The dealer is making out on that if you pass.

Trwiii

Reaction score
The dealer is making out on that if you pass.
I really needed it for this tax year, but now I’m in it for the long haul if they think there getting over on me on my build!
any rumors on tranny fix?

UpNover

Reaction score
I received an email from Mike today saying my truck is finally on a rail car with an estimated delivery date of 12/26 - 1/06 to MD . Tracker still says TBD .. Good news at last .

Attachments

• 38443B90-C6C7-443C-B381-028F2C7C1DAC.jpeg
    38443B90-C6C7-443C-B381-028F2C7C1DAC.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 67EFFFB5-0AC9-4223-A91F-F75706599FCB.jpeg
    67EFFFB5-0AC9-4223-A91F-F75706599FCB.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Guys, you have to be your own advocate. the dealer is not interested in anything other than the initial sale and final delivery. They don't care about the in-between stuff. If you walk away they get a truck to up-charge on, and it will sell. They don't care when it comes in because they don't pay anything for it until it hits their lot. Pretending that the sales manager has a soul and cares about your situation or finances is a bad plan. Call RAM and recall RAM, call every day or twice a day. Email Mike, and email him again. If you are a March or April order, I'd be raising hell with every number I could find. Well, I did; and got my truck.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Guys, you have to be your own advocate. the dealer is not interested in anything other than the initial sale and final delivery. They don't care about the in-between stuff. If you walk away they get a truck to up-charge on, and it will sell. They don't care when it comes in because they don't pay anything for it until it hits their lot. Pretending that the sales manager has a soul and cares about your situation or finances is a bad plan. Call RAM and recall RAM, call every day or twice a day. Email Mike, and email him again. If you are a March or April order, I'd be raising hell with every number I could find. Well, I did; and got my truck.
Unfortunately ram seems more centered on south American sales than anything we are dealing with

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Unfortunately ram seems more centered on south American sales than anything we are dealing with
Maybe but it seems a lot of people have given up on that well known American attitude for fight and grit. I gave RAM 2 weeks to fix my navigation, I have now filled fraud claims with two states and the federal Gov. Why in the world are people putting up with this level service from RAM when spending 70-110k on a truck. Everyone should be filling out fraud reports on the FTC site for non-delivery. Everyone should be filling one out for the state of Michigan (FCA) and another on for the state they live in. Maybe I'm an a$$hole, but if I spend 90k on a truck you can bet your a$$ everything is going to work as advertised.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I received an email from Mike today saying my truck is finally on a rail car with an estimated delivery date of 12/26 - 1/06 to MD . Tracker still says TBD .. Good news at last .
How long did it take Mike to get back to you? Emailed him for a 2nd time a week ago and nothing still.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
How long did it take Mike to get back to you? Emailed him for a 2nd time a week ago and nothing still.
it usually take 10-12 times. I imagine he is now only getting back to those once their truck is ready to ship due to the influx. I emailed and called everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread