Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jk2119

Reaction score
Alright guys, I need to hit the knowledge base. Mine shipped out of MX on Nov. 27th and I have been watching it come across the south part of the country since. Yesterday was Chattanooga TN, then Knoxville, TN. I fully expected the train to move to Morristown and hang a right into Ashville, NC and bring it to Winston Salem (Walkertown) where it would be picked up by a truck and brought to my dealership in Lillington NC. Last check on the train car this afternoon showed it in Bristol, TN. MUCH farther north than I thought it would go??? Does anyone know the logistics of this part of the train ride for a NC delivery in Walkertown, NC?? Is Bristol, TN a normal route to take for the trucks to get to Winston Salem?
What rail company?

Svend02703

Reaction score
I told my dealer the same.. demand is there and they'll just sell your 22 to someone else, for more than you bought it for as prices went up. 23's would be similar but more than you paid for the 22, and another 6-9 month wait with who knows on the shipping delay side. Unfortunately, we have zero leverage.
Reality is, just wait it out. From what I hear, Chevy & Ford are even worse situation.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Alright guys, I need to hit the knowledge base. Mine shipped out of MX on Nov. 27th and I have been watching it come across the south part of the country since. Yesterday was Chattanooga TN, then Knoxville, TN. I fully expected the train to move to Morristown and hang a right into Ashville, NC and bring it to Winston Salem (Walkertown) where it would be picked up by a truck and brought to my dealership in Lillington NC. Last check on the train car this afternoon showed it in Bristol, TN. MUCH farther north than I thought it would go??? Does anyone know the logistics of this part of the train ride for a NC delivery in Walkertown, NC?? Is Bristol, TN a normal route to take for the trucks to get to Winston Salem?
How do you follow the trains or find out which train your truck is on?

Lettikka

Reaction score
How do you follow the trains or find out which train your truck is on?
You need help from the dealer or some of the inmates here have access to the data. BRV10 has been awesome in helping many on here.

Attachments

• Train track-2.png
    Train track-2.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 40

mbrown2

Reaction score
You need help from the dealer or some of the inmates here have access to the data. BRV10 has been awesome in helping many on here.
Thx; unfortunately my dealership has not been much help as they have had turnover from who I purchased it from. @brv10 would appreciate any help you may provide on tracking rail car...thx in advance....

1670876084205.png

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
KZ is stored in a yard waiting for train assignment, not on a train yet

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Hey brv10? Can I please get an update on my truck. It's been along time since I asked last 5/03 order.
3C63R3SL1NG339632
ID REALLY appreciate it!

Trwiii

Reaction score
Guys don’t forget even if you get to your dealer and you are a regular Cummings your not going anywhere anyway. Has anyone heard rumors of the possibility of the fix? Without it it’s just Mexico in USA. Hopefully they throw us a bone for service and map updates.

bdle

Reaction score
According to dealer my truck is in NJ and has been "hot tagged", tentative delivery is now 12/23. I'll let you know how it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread