Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jsalbre

Reaction score
Yeah, I figure the FILO and hail damage is why several of the old orders haven't been delivered yet. Not sure driver shortage is the issue with mine because my dealer has said they have sent their personal driver to the area twice for other vehicles but they won't let them have my truck for whatever reason.
Weird. Has your dealer been able to see the truck? Might be possible there’s minor damage and the shipper is responsible for getting it fixed before releasing it. That’s just a wild guess though. I can’t imagine why else they’d be holding it.

UpNover

Reaction score
I got my 22 dually a month ago and the GPS is a year out of date. RAM says they have an update coming but it has not been fully vetted yet, so no release.

i fully expect some hateful comments from those that are waiting on trucks.
No hateful comments here, I’m glad trucks are being delivered, I could careless about current GPS.

UpNover

Reaction score
Well I received this email today from Ram. Not sure I believe them at this point. Tracker has TBD forever. May order August build.
That’s good news , I keep getting BS emails with no contact information attached, probably BOT mail .

Jbail1

Reaction score
Initial Post 10/11/22
Ram 3500 SRW Mega 6.7L SO
Osrdered from MD on 5/30.
Built 8/11.
KZ or KZLD since
Original est delivery date of 10/5
On 10/3 delivery was bumped up to 9/28
Then on 9/29 back to TBD.
11/10/22
An update:
Got in touch with Mike on 10/16
Heard nada for ~ 3wks and emailed him on 11/9 for an update. Got a response today.
Truck is on a rail car as of 11/8. Tracker updated this AM indicating shipped.
Expected delivery 12/1

MD told me 15-25 weeks. If it makes it here by 12/1 that’ll be pretty close.

12/8/22:
Another update

On 11/13, the shipped date updated from 11/8 to 11/13.
The same day, I read the news about the recall. Sent and email to Mike inquiring and have not received a response yet.
Delivery date updated from 12/1 to 12/9 on 11/30 at about 9 PM.
Emailed Mike again, asking to confirm it had actually left MX, got an automated message saying he was out for the week.
Was able to get confirmation from my salesman at MD that it did indeed arrive in Port Allen on 11/23.
Just now ~ 9PM, delivery date changed back to TBD…

It is a SO 68 rfe, so I’m speculating MD, in an attempt to not overload their lots with unsellable trucks, is not taking delivery of effected trucks until a recall repair is available. Can’t say I blame them if that’s the case. Have heard “ hopefully sometime in January” from 2 different Ram sources in regards to a recall fix.

Should have held off on ordering all that back-ordered Carli and AEV stuff…. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Well I received this email today from Ram. Not sure I believe them at this point. Tracker has TBD forever. May order August build.
You’re good bro. It’s on the way. Michael MacDonald is getting them outta MX as fast as he can. Out of all the people I have tried to contact with Stellantis, he has been the most responsive and helpful. I can only imagine how much he has on his plate, and he’s doing his best.

UpNover

Reaction score
Since I have been getting zero answers, I emailed Mike last night and had a response this morning.

Hopefully he can get my truck moving!!

Attachments

• CD60774D-ACCC-4B31-86FD-498D6D8EB2D9.jpeg
    CD60774D-ACCC-4B31-86FD-498D6D8EB2D9.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 59

Orion67

Reaction score
Since I have been getting zero answers, I emailed Mike last night and had a response this morning.

Hopefully he can get my truck moving!!
I sent an email to Mike aswell and got an answer about an hour later. Hopefully this is getting things moving. Fingers crossed.

bslow

Reaction score
I sent an email to Mike aswell and got an answer about an hour later. Hopefully this is getting things moving. Fingers crossed.
I have sent mike an email. a week ago and havent heard anything. hopefully wasnt a forgotten email.

UpNover

Reaction score
I have sent mike an email. a week ago and havent heard anything. hopefully wasnt a forgotten email.
Someone earlier stated he was on vacation, might resend it . He answered me within a few hrs .

john59044

Reaction score
Initial Post 10/11/22

11/10/22

An update:
Got in touch with Mike on 10/16
Heard nada for ~ 3wks and emailed him on 11/9 for an update. Got a response today.
Truck is on a rail car as of 11/8. Tracker updated this AM indicating shipped.
Expected delivery 12/1

MD told me 15-25 weeks. If it makes it here by 12/1 that’ll be pretty close.

12/8/22:
Another update

On 11/13, the shipped date updated from 11/8 to 11/13.
The same day, I read the news about the recall. Sent and email to Mike inquiring and have not received a response yet.
Delivery date updated from 12/1 to 12/9 on 11/30 at about 9 PM.
Emailed Mike again, asking to confirm it had actually left MX, got an automated message saying he was out for the week.
Was able to get confirmation from my salesman at MD that it did indeed arrive in Port Allen on 11/23.
Just now ~ 9PM, delivery date changed back to TBD…

It is a SO 68 rfe, so I’m speculating MD, in an attempt to not overload their lots with unsellable trucks, is not taking delivery of effected trucks until a recall repair is available. Can’t say I blame them if that’s the case. Have heard “ hopefully sometime in January” from 2 different Ram sources in regards to a recall fix.

Should have held off on ordering all that back-ordered Carli and AEV stuff…. Lesson learned.
I have heard from a source as well, that the "fix" is coming sometime in Jan for the dealerships. Other than not I am told that not much has been released on this supposed transmission "fix." It must be something easy as I have seen some '23s with the RFE listed.

Last edited:

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Mike was on vaca last the end of Nov through Dec. he should be back in the office. Treat him nice, if he tells you your truck shipped, it shipped. Tracker is not always accurate. I think they are forgetting to scan the trucks when they leave. In any case be nice to him. He is the only one at the Corp level that has EVER helped out.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
You’re good bro. It’s on the way. Michael MacDonald is getting them outta MX as fast as he can. Out of all the people I have tried to contact with Stellantis, he has been the most responsive and helpful. I can only imagine how much he has on his plate, and he’s doing his best.
This is 100% accurate. Also everyone needs to keep in mind; if Mike is involved, its usually because MX lost track of a truck. He has to get in touch with his people in MX, they have to walk the yard, find the truck, get it staged, and then find a rail car to put it on. The fact that he is even willing to work a few trucks a week is a massive task. He is also the one who can authorize the extended warranty, IF YOU ARE NICE ABOUT IT.

Users who are viewing this thread