Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
As a first time Ram owner/ purchaser, I am extremely disappointed. Time to ship, customer service, now problems with an engine/ tranny combination that has been used for years has a recall? What was changed? I smell a cover up for all the vehicles they can’t ship… Again, first time buyer but what would cause a recall now??

TRXto3500

Reaction score
Mines in Mexico mixing itup in the mixing yard probably stuck in the back. Blocked in by the thousands of left behinds
Same with mine. I started a countrywide search for a replacement a week ago and I can’t find crap. My build is a unicorn for sure.

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Just talked to MD. They state this recall will not hold up shipping from MX, but will stop the truck at the dealer until repaired as stated in the recall.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
That makes sense since they won't be running long enough to cause the issue.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Just talked to MD. They state this recall will not hold up shipping from MX, but will stop the truck at the dealer until repaired as stated in the recall.
Same word here from my salesperson at MD. Will ship but not sell. I hear MD is not a large dealer (size of the dealership) so room may be an issue there.

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
I gotta think that in the amount of time it will take for most of our trucks to actually leave MX and get to their destination dealers there will be parts at the dealers to fix them quickly, but you would also think they could have fixed this shipping fiasco by now as well.

Lst1504

Reaction score
The
I gotta think that in the amount of time it will take for most of our trucks to actually leave MX and get to their destination dealers there will be parts at the dealers to fix them quickly, but you would also think they could have fixed this shipping fiasco by now as well.
Y recall states that a repair has not been developed yet, so nothing can be resolved yet even by dealership

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
The

Y recall states that a repair has not been developed yet, so nothing can be resolved yet even by dealership
I didn’t know that. I sure hope they develop something soon, because I think there is going to be quite a few cancelled orders…

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Same with mine. I started a countrywide search for a replacement a week ago and I can’t find crap. My build is a unicorn for sure.
I find mine all day long for 20000 more. A Laramie costs more here than my personally built ho deisel night edition limited with ram box and rear air suspension. Its ridiculous here in northwest. It cost to ship but its still cheaper than a Laramie. Interest rates were 1.9 right before i ordered. I wish i get get good incentives while financing next years 2022 3500. I'm not wanting 5 percent on a large loan

TRXCNB

Reaction score
I'm going to bet the cartels could probably get them here quicker

AZOILBURNER

Reaction score
Hey BRV10,
When you have a moment, could I get an update on truck location and status? Delivery date came and went. I disappeared from the tracker, then came back with a new delivery date in Dec…

VON: 56217661
VIN: 3C63RRHL1NG389652

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread