Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
You should be able to pull up the current window sticker, either from the dealer website or Monroney. Or is that the one that is at $91,935?
Yep! I pulled it from monroney. Just crazy how its sky rocketed since order. They have it “onsale” for 300$ a week for 96 months. Again iam sure all dealers do this to ordered trucks. Origionally they had thr MSRP listed which is what i paid and then the sale price of 98…. That was clearly a mistake as that was taken down a couple days later

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Hangman

Reaction score
Salesman called yesterday…. Truck went KZ. Salesman says he is still pretty confident that the truck will be here in time for my Thanksgiving trip. 12 hour drive with 4 adults will be much comfortable in the truck versus the Ford Escape.

Was able to pull build sheet but still unable to pull window sticker.

Anybody got secret ways to find the window sticker?

VIN: 3C63RPGJ4NG421210

Thank you in advance.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Salesman called yesterday…. Truck went KZ. Salesman says he is still pretty confident that the truck will be here in time for my Thanksgiving trip. 12 hour drive with 4 adults will be much comfortable in the truck versus the Ford Escape.

Thank you in advance.

rMoose1776

Reaction score
I ordered a truck pretty close to yours and have been in the same status as you on the same date....our trucks are probably sitting next to each other in MX.....
It's just so odd to me that RAM isn't communicating the issue(s). I would wait several more months if the communication has been clear.

rMoose1776

Reaction score
is this a new recall or from the past one that people have been waiting on parts from cummins.

Link will let you check your vin
My VIN doesn't pull anything up on that site. I would expect to see it if the ECM is affected, right?

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
My VIN doesn't pull anything up on that site. I would expect to see it if the ECM is affected, right?
yes, it should list any and all active recalls for your VIN. Keep in mind a lot of the vehicles that were affected were held at the plant and fixed before shipping.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I ordered a truck pretty close to yours and have been in the same status as you on the same date....our trucks are probably sitting next to each other in MX.....
And sitting next to mine too in some back corner of that massive lot down there.

Lst1504

Reaction score

Thank you in advance.
Ram trucks.com where you find status at the bottom one column says check dealership the other says window sticker

JStock

Reaction score
Truck is finally in the driveway. Had some issues with the dealership, but all worked out. Just a reminder to all get everything in writing. Dealer installed paint protection and fabric protection. We explained we didn’t want it and we’re initially told it’s required by the dealer’s owner and we had to pay the $4,500 for it. Then we were told they could lower the price of it to $1,700 because they had already applied their extra clear coat and fabric protectant. I explained I own a detailing company and have other plans for the truck’s protection so they said their lowest price for it would be $500. I then showed the sales manager the email chain I had with our original sales rep where I told him we didn’t want the dealer installed paint and fabric protection and his response stating it would be noted with my VON so when the truck arrived they’d know not to add them. Only then did he agree that we shouldn’t have to pay for it. He also explained that they add that so they make money but don’t have to add a charge called a dealer mark up like the other dealers in our area.

Oh well truck is here and the first project is done; removed door, trim, and 4x4 badges.
7DCEDB4F-9B43-4580-99B1-65AEF9C2037C.jpeg32D66D2D-003E-490B-ACC6-06B93F9AFBB8.jpeg04F3D200-0DBB-45B7-8544-50056AAE73AC.jpeg

TRXto3500

Reaction score
Truck is finally in the driveway. Had some issues with the dealership, but all worked out. Just a reminder to all get everything in writing. Dealer installed paint protection and fabric protection. We explained we didn’t want it and we’re initially told it’s required by the dealer’s owner and we had to pay the $4,500 for it. Then we were told they could lower the price of it to $1,700 because they had already applied their extra clear coat and fabric protectant. I explained I own a detailing company and have other plans for the truck’s protection so they said their lowest price for it would be $500. I then showed the sales manager the email chain I had with our original sales rep where I told him we didn’t want the dealer installed paint and fabric protection and his response stating it would be noted with my VON so when the truck arrived they’d know not to add them. Only then did he agree that we shouldn’t have to pay for it. He also explained that they add that so they make money but don’t have to add a charge called a dealer mark up like the other dealers in our area.

Oh well truck is here and the first project is done; removed door, trim, and 4x4 badges.
View attachment 45830View attachment 45831View attachment 45832
What kind of deal did Huntington Beach give you? They're know for crazy mark-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread