Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

john59044

Reaction score
Well, Im at a loss. Dealer cant give me and ETA on transport, RAM cant give me an ETA on transport. Order build shows it has not shipped, and TODAY estimated delivery went back to TBD. So if the delivery can be updated, why hasn't the shipped status updated? I have now asked for someone to verify the correct truck shipped. Hell mine may still be in Mexico.
I feel your pain. Ordered in early April. The only thing I get from the dealer is "I don't know." ETA is set for tomorrow, and tracker has not updated since August.

ShowKiller1

Reaction score
You are JBLD since 9/24, you won't have a window sticker until it goes back for an inspection and goes to KZ.
What is JBLD? On the Ram tracking site it says my estimated delivery date is 11/9/22.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Ordered in early April. The only thing I get from the dealer is "I don't know." ETA is set for tomorrow, and tracker has not updated since August.
I did find this out, if your transport company is Virginia Transport, they will only update RAM or the dealer. However, you can go to their site and fill in a web form requesting an ETA update. I would ask your dealer to do it first. Also VA Trans can escalate the delivery after it has sat for 5 days.

Last edited:

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
What is JBLD? On the Ram tracking site it says my estimated delivery date is 11/9/22.
scroll to the bottom of the page

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Brv 10 can you see what the status is on 3C6UR5HJ2NG397903 , it went back to TBD on Oct 9 the day it was supposed to be delivered
KZLD on 8/17, still in Mexico, do not use the tracker as gospel, especially for dealer delivery, it will bite you everytime.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
You are sitting at Lawrenceville yard
I wish i could find out where im at...
3C63R3SL1NG339632
IT surely would be appreciated got ws on 9/02 and tracker aint shown nothing but delivery date of 10/25 but it shows it hasn't shipped yet?

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
My day has finally come, well worth the wait to get exactly what I wanted. The optioned-out Carli kit goes on next month.

::Updated below to include timeline::

IMG_4671.JPG

==

--CANADA BUILD WEEKLY UPDATE--
Ram 3500 4x4 SRW MC Limited NE - Cummins HO - Air Suspension - Level 1 Group

I ask my sales person every Thursday for an update, this is my log
BA - 12/20/21 (Initial Order Date)
BG - 1/4/22
BX - 1/13/22
BX - 1/20/22
BG - 1/27/22
BG - 2/3/22
BG - 2/10/22
BG - 2/17/22
BG - 2/26/22
BG - 3/3/22
BG - 3/10/22
BG - 3/18/22
BG - 3/24/22
BG - 3/31/22
BG - 4/7/22
BG - 4/14/22
BX - 4/21/22
BG - 4/28/22
D - 5/5/22
D - 5/12/22
D - 5/19/22
D1 - 5/24/22
D1 - 5/26/22 (Estimated Ship 6/30)
D1 - 6/2/22 (Estimated Ship 6/30)
D1 - 6/9/22 (Estimated Ship 6/30)
D1 - 6/16/22 (Estimated Ship 7/1)
D1 - 6/24/22 (Estimated Ship 7/1)
D1 - 7/8/22 (Estimated Ship 7/22)
D1 - 7/14/22 (Estimated Ship 7/22)
JB - 7/21/22 (Estimated Ship 7/22)
KZLD - 7/25/22 (Have window sticker)
KZLD - 8/11/22 (ETA TBD)
KZLD - 8/18/22 (ETA TBD)
KZM - 8/19/22 (ETA 9/29 - 10/13)
KZT - 9/1/22 (ETA 9/29 - 10/13)
KZT - 9/8/22 (ETA 9/29 - 10/13)
KZX - 10/6/22
Picked up - 10/20/22

Last edited:

phatboy64

Reaction score
My day has finally come, well worth the wait to get exactly what I wanted. The optioned-out Carli kit goes on next month.

View attachment 45875
Nice looking truck!

What Carli kit are you going with? I would be interested to see a before and after measurement from the center of the wheel to the top inside of the wheel well...

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score

View attachment 45875
I noticed you have a front license plate holder. does your state require a front license plate. I had heard that if the truck is order in a state that does not require it, then you dont get the front holder. I ordered in a state that doesnt require it, but the state i live in does. Worried ill hav eto buy one and have it shipped.

neutroniens

Reaction score
I noticed you have a front license plate holder. does your state require a front license plate. I had heard that if the truck is order in a state that does not require it, then you dont get the front holder. I ordered in a state that doesnt require it, but the state i live in does. Worried ill hav eto buy one and have it shipped.
When I ordered my truck they asked if I wanted to add the license plate holder for the front I’m in a state that doesn’t require it.

gebertg

Reaction score
This may not be as clear as you'd think in some states. I have lived in Connecticut for just over a year, but the laws don't seem so clear here. I've been told a couple different things:
-If the DMV doesn't give you a second plate you don't need the front one. If they give you 2 plates you need both. Who tracks that, lol.
-If you've had the same plate since before the date that 2 were required, and you transferred them from vehicle to vehicle since then, you don't need 2 plates. Once again, who reconciles this, lol.

In Missouri, once your truck was licensed for a certain GCVWR or higher (18k plates or above I think) you didn't need the rear plate. Theory is that you tow a lot and the trailer blocked the plate.

MO is GVWR, CT is GCVWR....similar but different.

By default I'll just throw 2 on and ignore it.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
I ordered from a state that requires it and live in one that doesn't require it. i can let you know when i have eyes on it

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
Honestly, I just took off the license plate holder as I'm putting on an intercooler guard. I never noticed the two holes before where the plate holder came off. I now see them in every photo. - https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collecti...jc-built-2019-ram-2500-3500-intercooler-guard

The Carli kit is the Auto Level Air 3.25" with all the options, progressive leafs, new radius arms etc... https://carlisuspension.com/product/dodge/dodge-ram-2500-3500/ram-suspension-systems/3-inch/2019-ram-3500-4x4-diesel-3-25″-suspension-systems-factory-air-assist/3-inch-lift-pintop-system-auto-level-air-suspension/

Jwojo

Reaction score
Anyone know why some are ordering cars in the summer and fall and having them delivered already and others of us ordered last spring and have not gotten ours? Our truck was built in July and still has not shipped and the dealer could not tell us why. All that Ram Care would tell me is that the truck was ready for shipment and asked me if I wanted the VIN (which I got back in July).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 3.09.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 3.09.44 PM.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 25

neutroniens

Reaction score
Anyone know why some are ordering cars in the summer and fall and having them delivered already and others of us ordered last spring and have not gotten ours? Our truck was built in July and still has not shipped and the dealer could not tell us why. All that Ram Care would tell me is that the truck was ready for shipment and asked me if I wanted the VIN (which I got back in July).
This has been asked a few times and seems there are different reasons could be ECM recall hail damage etc. but if the truck is ready to ship I believe what happens is when a train arrives they start moving trucks off the storage lot to the train at the same time trucks that are coming off the assembly line that are ready to ship go directly onto the train once the trains full it leaves so it’s not necessarily first done first to ship it’s a matter of why take a truck off the assembly line to storage just to pull another from storage onto the train may not be fair but it’s probably more about efficiency on a whole not individual trucks and orders. JMO

Last edited:

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Honestly, I just took off the license plate holder as I'm putting on an intercooler guard. I never noticed the two holes before where the plate holder came off. I now see them in every photo. - https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collecti...jc-built-2019-ram-2500-3500-intercooler-guard

The Carli kit is the Auto Level Air 3.25" with all the options, progressive leafs, new radius arms etc... https://carlisuspension.com/product/dodge/dodge-ram-2500-3500/ram-suspension-systems/3-inch/2019-ram-3500-4x4-diesel-3-25″-suspension-systems-factory-air-assist/3-inch-lift-pintop-system-auto-level-air-suspension/
There's a guy that sells plugs on here

Users who are viewing this thread