Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Here’s a good example of tracker quirks: all day today delivery was 8/15. Suddenly this evening it changes to 8/11. @brv10 informs me it’s arrived at the dealer, tracker changes arrival to TBD.

What in the wide world of sports? Garbage in, garbage out … :oops::oops::oops::oops:
Said weeks ago I didn’t put much faith in the tracker .. But it’s almost over and you can pass out cigars

2500Ram

Reaction score
How did you contact transport company? I am Hansen and Adkins...can I call them to find out when my truck is leaving Baltimore?
Just got a call from transport company. Being loaded today for possible delivery today or tomorrow morning at dealer.

9 months to a day. Could have had a baby quicker.

762fmj

Reaction score
Call your dealer. They should be able to give you an est ship date. That date most times is when the truck gets built.
The way they've started cranking these out I bet your build date is soon. From scheduled to build was about a month for me and several others that were scheduled June/July

kevin588127

Reaction score
The way they've started cranking these out I bet your build date is soon. From scheduled to build was about a month for me and several others that were scheduled June/Jul
After being scheduled, mine was a month to be built, another month to ship and 2 weeks or so from Mexico to the dealer. Shipping seems to be the wild card right now and I guess I got lucky. Makes the 4 months in D status a little less painful.

kevin588127

Reaction score
I feel like we should be respectful, and you should tell us stories of what the world was like back when you ordered.
Here we are in the 1800s. I started following in the 700s. Things were hopeful back then. Then somewhere around the 1200s things changed, trucks were built but not shipping. Trucks were sitting at outside vendors forever. Seems like things are moving pretty good right now.

762fmj

Reaction score
Here we are in the 1800s. I started following in the 700s. Things were hopeful back then. Then somewhere around the 1200s things changed, trucks were built but not shipping. Trucks were sitting at outside vendors forever. Seems like things are moving pretty good right now.
This sounds like a show or movie intro

2022grey

Reaction score
Never trust a salesman I ordered 2/4/22 promised truck in 3-4 months LOL ! Truck finally built and shipped July 15 dealer said truck was due for arrival in Portland on July 29 Aug 1 got confirmation truck was in Portland and dealer promised they would go pick it up personally if I came in and paid for it in advance long story short I still have no truck . Maybe BRV10 can see if it’s really there vin 3C63R3ML2NG268812

sawpdx

Reaction score
FYI Oregon truck buyers…if you buy a new vehicle in Oregon, that’s never been registered in Oregon, from a Oregon Dealer be prepared to pay a privilege tax of 1/2 of 1% of the total sales price of the vehicle. If you buy from an out of state dealer it’s called a USE tax and it’s the same 1/2 of 1% tax. I wasn’t aware of this tax when I picked up my new truck and it caught me off guard when I was told about it.
There’s also a Oregon Corporate Activity Tax they can pass on to you. Thanks Gov. Brown.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
LOL Sounds like someone unloaded a container ship with a boat load of Computer Chips onboard right about now......

2500Ram

Reaction score
Awesome! Your post forced me to go back and calculate...im at 153 days in shipping here! Really hoping I get my truck in 2 days!!!
Finally delivered as of Monday, 155 days just for the shipping. I hope nobody else gets stuck at Midlothian.

kevin588127

Reaction score
LOL Sounds like someone unloaded a container ship with a boat load of Computer Chips onboard right about now......
I suspect that order volume is down being late in the model year. I think there was higher sales volume in Dec and January. The economy and interest rates were better back then too. While researching here in Dec and Jan, it seemed that many trucks were delivered in 4ish months. Gave me false hope for mine. I ended up just shy of 7 months.

Mobrules

Reaction score
How did you contact transport company? I am Hansen and Adkins...can I call them to find out when my truck is leaving Baltimore?
Mine was cassens transport. But yes I called and got dispatch. Just struck up conversation with the guy and he called to let me know it was being loaded yesterday.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Never trust a salesman I ordered 2/4/22 promised truck in 3-4 months LOL ! Truck finally built and shipped July 15 dealer said truck was due for arrival in Portland on July 29 Aug 1 got confirmation truck was in Portland and dealer promised they would go pick it up personally if I came in and paid for it in advance long story short I still have no truck . Maybe BRV10 can see if it’s really there vin 3C63R3ML2NG268812
Barnes yard since 7/29

Users who are viewing this thread