Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

superjoe83

Reaction score
My neighbor has the heavy duty RAM fronts and back. Maybe I'm showing my age, but I love me a good big square mudflap. Can't stand the shaped ones. If that's your taste, check out the heavy duty RAM ones, they're priced well. Second number is the dually set.
Thats the set I put on mine, I'm happy with the coverage and looks

Attachments

• 20220711_100317.jpg
    20220711_100317.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 50

AGar15

Reaction score
Nothing worse than having the truck sit at the local rail yard 10 minutes from the dealership and 15 minutes from your house. It’s like they just tease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Nothing worse than having the truck sit at the local rail yard 10 minutes from the dealership and 15 minutes from your house. It’s like they just tease

I could only imagine, it’s a bit like Shayne saying he passes by his truck at the yard on the regular. Luckily I was 800 miles from Lake Charles, so there was no tease.

AGar15

Reaction score
I could only imagine, it’s a bit like Shayne saying he passes by his truck at the yard on the regular. Luckily I was 800 miles from Lake Charles, so there was no tease.

That definitely has to make it less of a tease

joeycamp

Reaction score
I secured the loan the minute it arrived in Port Allen, and the rates went up a half point the very next day…whew!
I secured 45 day lock in on 7/26 the day I got word it has been built. 2 days later went up .65%. Still not shipped yet so I may start to worry I won’t make it and another rate hike coming.

Anrkist

Reaction score
The anticipation is a killer isn’t it. Mine has been sitting 20 minutes from the dealer and 30 minutes from my house since last week. It is taking longer to go the last 20 miles than it took to get from Mexico to north east Ohio.
Same been sitting 20 min away from me ( 3 hours to dealer) for 2 weeks and dealer just told at least 4-6 more weeks until it gets to them. I honestly dont understand how a company this large can run this way.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I secured 45 day lock in on 7/26 the day I got word it has been built. 2 days later went up .65%. Still not shipped yet so I may start to worry I won’t make it and another rate hike coming.
Ouch! That was why I waited for it to arrive at Port Allen. Mine sat 58 days at outside vendors after being built, and then finally arrived last Thursday. It was 73 days from built to PA. Now...if it could just make the move to MD

gator6

Reaction score
The rear ones MD installed do fine. I have yet to look at anything other than weathertech a couple months ago. Are the Mopar front flaps a good investment?

I’m not above doing an install, I just don’t like wasting money.
Mopar is thick rubber flaps. Very heavy duty, had them on my 2019

joeycamp

Reaction score
Ouch! That was why I waited for it to arrive at Port Allen. Mine sat 58 days at outside vendors after being built, and then finally arrived last Thursday. It was 73 days from built to PA. Now...if it could just make the move to MD
Hope I got more luck than you, sorry

If I waited I would be at 4.64 right now instead of 3.99 for 6 years. Thing that bothers me most is getting another hard pull on credit if it don't arrive in time.

Users who are viewing this thread