Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

slowindown

Reaction score
I was part of the 7/24 batch that went into production. I got an email on the 25th from Ram that I was in production (they also emailed me when I went D1) and the tracker updated either last night or this morning updated to show 7/24 in production.
What did you do to get on an email list?

I ordered from MD too.

Lettikka

Reaction score
This was the email I got from "Ram Brand" confirming the order. It says they will keep me up to date via email.
Hello Chris,

Congratulations on taking the first step toward your next big haul, we are excited to welcome you to the Ram Brand family.

We have your order and all the information we need at the moment and look forward to building and delivering your vehicle! You will receive another email when your vehicle is scheduled for assembly.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership.

Thank you for being a part of the Ram Brand family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

John Hiester Chrysler Dodge Jeep LLC and the Ram Brand

Don't Miss an Update
Click below to stay updated via text.​

762fmj

Reaction score
That's the same type of RAM emails I've been getting. I honestly couldn't tell you where I signed up for it. I pretty much gave my email anywhere I could on the Ram site trying to get the bonus cash.

Lettikka

Reaction score
It must have come from the paperwork the dealer entered with the order because I don't think I signed up for it. Interestingly enough though. I looked it up in my deleted items to post on here and saw that there was a link to sign up for text alerts, so I did. I must not have seen it when I first got the email. I just checked and the link in the email is proprietary to my order but you guys should have the same email with the same link for yours.

Elcorbs

Reaction score
I was part of the 7/24 batch that went into production. I got an email on the 25th from Ram that I was in production (they also emailed me when I went D1) and the tracker updated either last night or this morning updated to show 7/24 in production.
That is good to know. I will be looking out for an email along with the tracker updating. My tracker still says no information available.

killborn

Reaction score
After receiving news that my truck is local at the train ramp waiting for a ride to the dealer, I called in to get my Ram app services activated. Managed to do that successfully however vehicle location shows as "not available". Am I out of luck with trying to get a location update from the vehicle?

mgeiger72

Reaction score
Did that show up on the RAM order tracker, or did your dealer update you?
The Tracker. So I guess I'm in the midst of E(framing)/F(paint)/G(trim). I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll have this truck sooner than the 3-6mo estimate from the dealer.

Last edited:

762fmj

Reaction score
That is good to know. I will be looking out for an email along with the tracker updating. My tracker still says no information available.
What color is your truck? Seems this batch had a lot of blues.

Elcorbs

Reaction score
The Tracker. So I guess I'm in the midst of E(framing)/F(paint)/G(trim). I'm cautiously optimistic that I'll have this truck sooner than the 3-6mo estimate from the dealer.
That is great news. My dealer told me to expect 6 months which would put me out to December. I know the 23’s are starting production the first week of October from what I have read so hopefully I will get an update sooner than later.

slowindown

Reaction score
That's the same type of RAM emails I've been getting. I honestly couldn't tell you where I signed up for it. I pretty much gave my email anywhere I could on the Ram site trying to get the bonus cash.

I’ll dig around on the site later. It could be something that went to my spam folder. My last name and von works with the tracker but I don’t recall signing up for anything on the the ram site.

Did you obtain bonus cash?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You are at the vendor, still has to go back for QC.

Users who are viewing this thread