Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

killborn

Reaction score
So close.. so so close. Information received today that my truck is 35km waiting for transport to dealer. Let’s hope that it doesn’t sit for very long..

Bombaman

Reaction score
Can't comment on the weathertec, but the install of the fronts of the Husky Liners was easy as. 2,500 miles since my truck arrived and they are doing well. I do have a small ding on the TOP of my DRW fender, but that was from some idiot that put two wheels into the dirt on the interstate

2500Ram

Reaction score
Probably jinxing my truck as well as the rest of you but it seems like things are actually moving at a normal car company/normal economy pace. Welp now we're screwed and the trucks won't move for weeks. Another thought: I wonder if there is any other internet forum of grown men crying about the delayed shipping of their cars that cost as much as small homes in rural towns? Would be interesting to combine forces and have us all be little babies together.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Can't comment on the weathertec, but the install of the fronts of the Husky Liners was easy as. 2,500 miles since my truck arrived and they are doing well. I do have a small ding on the TOP of my DRW fender, but that was from some idiot that put two wheels into the dirt on the interstate
The Weathertech flaps are perfect.

762fmj

Reaction score
Did that show up on the RAM order tracker, or did your dealer update you?
I was part of the 7/24 batch that went into production. I got an email on the 25th from Ram that I was in production (they also emailed me when I went D1) and the tracker updated either last night or this morning updated to show 7/24 in production.

Users who are viewing this thread