Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

orlando bull

Reaction score
My truck has finally arrived at the dealer! 2/18 order. Is there a standard issue dealership camera that is super low-resolution, or do they all individually buy them? Got some very blurry photos at poor angles, but it's still a beauty! Hoping to pick her up tomorrow afternoon.

M376X6

Reaction score
I just looked at your window sticker, the painted side steps do not retract
Well crud, that's a deal breaker. I'll go ahead and get it but just plan on getting a new truck after hunting season. Yeah right! I should have looked closer when I selected painted steps. No biggee for me really though.

M376X6

Reaction score
What slide in are you going with ?
I sold my 2004 Northland 840 and bought a 2022 Wolf Creek 850. I figured I'd find a way to go big before I left for the big hunting camp in the sky so I also bought a new Kaufman 16k GVW flat deck trailer. So pappa is going hunting
with new gear this year. I'll be nervous as hell the whole time worried about scratching my new toys.

TroyMcClure

Reaction score
I run an Arctic Fox 865 2016, so many scratches from getting into places at hunting camps off the beaten path.

I got a Limited with the deployable steps, it never crossed my mind about the tie downs. I'll have to remember to turn them off when the camper is in.

choprzrul

Reaction score
That’s awesome you’re finally getting some movement. My salesman told me they paid for the private transport because they could never get an eta from Mira Loma. I guess before Covid they couldn’t do that. But they shipped my truck and three jeeps for $1200 to SLO. Basically $300 per vehicle. Seems almost too cheap these days. But it’s only about 200 miles.
Yesterday the dispatcher I talked to said to call back today. Just got off the phone and the dispatcher assigned the load to a driver while I waited. Scheduled for Monday delivery he said !!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Is anyone using PD checklist in the forum?

maxx442

Reaction score
I looked at Ram Connect a bit ago and it shows they filled up that 50 gallon tank. That is a major plus. At well over 5 dollars a gallon that had to end up being close to 300 alone. Apparently someone at the dealership
likes the truck, they've put on 21 miles since it got delivered.

In just looking it over Wednesday morning I don't believe the side steps are retractable. Does anyone know if those are offered or if they are standard on Limited trucks?
Have you already done your financing and gotten the vehicle in your name? I've entered my new truck info into my Mopar Owner account but it doesn't show any info and says I am not the owner. Just curious how you guys are getting info from the truck. Thanks.

matemike

Reaction score
Have you already done your financing and gotten the vehicle in your name? I've entered my new truck info into my Mopar Owner account but it doesn't show any info and says I am not the owner. Just curious how you guys are getting info from the truck. Thanks.
You download the app, then call ramchat and ask to be connected, you will need you vin and or von iirc. Then they will text you a legal thing that you have to click 'I agree" on and then continue the set up on the app and add your vehicle to your garage. you'll also have to provide a 4 digit PIN to gain access and get updates. easy peasy, easy as 1,2,3 :D

gator6

Reaction score
Oh, that's right...you got your truck before the tracker went on line. If you go to: https://www.ramtrucks.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing and put in your last name on the order and VON, it will track your order. Didn't your mom have a 1500 on order? It still isn't perfect, but it put a lot of the RamChat personnel in other jobs

Yeah! That could help a bit with hers. She’s being told a build date around the end of August. That sucks since the first was done in no time flat and this one has been “D” since before I picked mine up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
I sold my 2004 Northland 840 and bought a 2022 Wolf Creek 850. I figured I'd find a way to go big before I left for the big hunting camp in the sky so I also bought a new Kaufman 16k GVW flat deck trailer. So pappa is going hunting
with new gear this year. I'll be nervous as hell the whole time worried about scratching my new toys.
I went with the Lance 825 to fit in my 3500. One year waiting on camper that arrived in may and still at the dealer and 5 months and 2 weeks waiting on truck currently at Rolla in Denver. .

762fmj

Reaction score
Got some movement in my order status earlier this week. Curious to know how long does it take from getting scheduled to being in production?
View attachment 41497
Your dealer can provide the date for you. They'll say it's a ship date, but when you're in scheduled status that date is your scheduled build date NOT your shipping date.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Your dealer can provide the date for you. They'll say it's a ship date, but when you're in scheduled status that date is your scheduled build date NOT your shipping date.
And it will change. Mine changed 4 times and was built on the 4th “ship” date. Over the months we haven’t seen it slip more than 4 times at a max.

superjoe83

Reaction score
I saw this post on Facebook, guy ordered a night edition limited and it came with chrome headlights and door handles with the chrome insert.

How would this happen? I thought the factory wouldn't build the truck unless they had all of the parts allocated? @brv10

FB_IMG_1658532814143.jpg

Redmille

Reaction score
:mad: ordered 4/20, and still no movement.

iris

Image shown may not exactly match the purchased vehicle.
ORDER STATUS

ORDER CONFIRMED​

Your order has been received, and the next step is for your vehicle to be scheduled for production.

1. Order ConfirmedApr-20-2022
  2. ScheduledTBD
  3. In ProductionTBD
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD
  6. DeliveredTBD

ORDER NUMBER
VIN
3C63R3JL5NG320051
ORDER PROCESSED
APR-20-2022
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
TBD
VEHICLE
3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 4WD
DEALERSHIP
GRANGER MOTORS INC
1708 Sycamore Street
Granger IA 50109
(515) 999-2224

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I saw this post on Facebook, guy ordered a night edition limited and it came with chrome headlights and door handles with the chrome insert.

How would this happen? I thought the factory wouldn't build the truck unless they had all of the parts allocated? @brv10

View attachment 41509
Someone shoved that through! But it is FB.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Joined the wait club back in June. Been in D status for almost a month now. Dealer said 4-8 months. Might get it before we have to winterize the camper…..

ORDER PROCESSED
JUN-22-2022

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
TBD

VEHICLE
3500 LIMITED MEGA CAB 4X4 4WD

Users who are viewing this thread