Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DMORRIS24

Reaction score
Last month the dealer called me and said my truck had shipped and would be here early July. Today the tracker updated and shows a different scenario. Who knows who’s telling the truth.
While mine was on the way to Detroit the Tracker ETA bounced around between July August and Sept, but mostly late Sept. The truck is now in Detroit and the dealer says it should be there in a week or so. I would go with what the dealer says as they know more about the local trucking. (My tracker now says TBD)

DP340

Reaction score
Good morning group. Brv10, if you get a chance, could you check my shipping status? 3C6UR5DJ2NG287441

2500Ram

Reaction score
As I approach 6 months of waiting, I have to find a way to spend my free time doing something. I'd say you could rent these from me and then I'll wash and rent them to the next batch waiting BUT the shirts should be pretty worn out before I can rent them back out. And I'm not gonna be selling them because if I sold these shirts I'd easily surpass Elon and Jeff in net worth (because lord knows they won't be pumping these trucks through shipping any faster) and we all know what happens when you get too rich. So not renting them, not selling them, just enjoy the art before I cut off my ear.
Untitled Realtiy.jpg

pacnw1963

Reaction score
pacnw1963 you’ve sure been quiet the last few days…. You outta drinks, nerve pills, I need to send ya a care package ?

i knew something was missing, @pacnw1963 are you in the quiet accepting phase?

:D :D :D I'm alive, I'm back.

Had a Lieutenants promotion board yesterday at work and I have been prepping for that. Now that it is behind me, I am officially back here hanging out with all of my "expectant mother's" playing the wait game! And by the looks of it, not going anywhere anytime soon! As of yesterday, I have hit the official lost in the JB black hole 7 week mark. What in the wild world of sports the outside vendors are doing is beyond me???? Watching some of the production and deliveries that have taken place in that 7 weeks has left me believing that they are using my truck for parts for other truck rotating through the outside vendors. Someone posted a couple of days ago where their truck was ordered a couple of days before mine was built, and they have already taken delivery! What...???

Anyway, it's all good - for now. But this has definitely become a CBD (character building experience) as I try to smile and keep my chin up. Fact of the matter is I want to assemble an insertion team, parachute in from 20,000+ feet at 0100 hours, and take what is ours. I think we could be in and at our border extraction point at Roma, Tx (3 hour drive) before dawn. Then 8 hours to MD in Lake Charles means I could have it delivered to them before close of business. Wait, I may be on to something! Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I am feeling inspired!

Oh, @Leadchuncker , I am NEVER out of drinks :cool:

QuattroCS

Reaction score

pacnw1963

Reaction score
there is a thread for MD'ers ;-)
The things we will do to pass the time! Guess it beats the alternative of plucking out arm hairs, one at a time! But I think that would be less painful!

QuattroCS

Reaction score
:D :D :D I'm alive, I'm back.

Had a Lieutenants promotion board yesterday at work and I have been prepping for that. Now that it is behind me, I am officially back here hanging out with all of my "expectant mother's" playing the wait game! And by the looks of it, not going anywhere anytime soon! As of yesterday, I have hit the official lost in the JB black hole 7 week mark. What in the wild world of sports the outside vendors are doing is beyond me???? Watching some of the production and deliveries that have taken place in that 7 weeks has left me believing that they are using my truck for parts for other truck rotating through the outside vendors. Someone posted a couple of days ago where their truck was ordered a couple of days before mine was built, and they have already taken delivery! What...???

Anyway, it's all good - for now. But this has definitely become a CBD (character building experience) as I try to smile and keep my chin up. Fact of the matter is I want to assemble an insertion team, parachute in from 20,000+ feet at 0100 hours, and take what is ours. I think we could be in and at our border extraction point at Roma, Tx (3 hour drive) before dawn. Then 8 hours to MD in Lake Charles means I could have it delivered to them before close of business. Wait, I may be on to something! Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I am feeling inspired!

Oh, @Leadchuncker , I am NEVER out of drinks :cool:
that's my day today full of meetings and no time to really be around here today *sad panda*, i have back to backs from 10am to 5pm. phew, catch you all later

gator6

Reaction score
Bro, it's been a terrible time. Everyone cross what ever they can maybe next week one of the longest standing orders will be filled.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

I’m hoping you can get yours soon, this is getting to be ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: J-J

Rxpjlb

Reaction score
Well, I thought this day would never come. Here it is!!
That is a beautiful truck. Congrats. Mine is somewhere but i have no idea. Ram chat is not very helpful and the tracker on the ram site is much worse. If anyone has time to find me, I would appreciate it. My VIN is 3C6UR5DLXNG316945..

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
What better thing to do while sitting on the pot than check your RAM status?

'The Meg' has awakened from a 39 day JB siesta and is KZM!

Just saying, maybe we've been checking our status in an incorrect fashion or position?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-124343.png
    Screenshot_20220707-124343.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread