Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Azlonka

Reaction score
Well my truck has entered the black hole of rail yards with the dealer only 4 hours away. Sitting for over 2 weeks now and eta was today but now it’s TBD. Last month my dealer got over 40 trucks from the Denver rail yard. This month they have only gotten 4 and have 18 trucks just waiting in the rail yard.

It seems odd so many are sitting this month. Not sure if there are a significantly larger amount, but wonder if it is a coincidence that the 0% interest rate ends on 7/5. Mine is currently waiting at a rail yard in Baltimore for a ride to Koons. They said it is going to take 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidneyMafia

Reaction score
It seems odd so many are sitting this month. Not sure if there are a significantly larger amount, but wonder if it is a coincidence that the 0% interest rate ends on 7/5. Mine is currently waiting at a rail yard in Baltimore for a ride to Koons. They said it is going to take 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
July and August are heavy vacation months I was told, when I asked about delivery time estimates.

Matthewhibbs

Reaction score
Can anybody help me with rail car tracking? Where do I go to see the progress of shipment? Tracking number TTGX980791

Nealy065

Reaction score
Does anybody know if trucks go directly from Midlothian to the dealers? That is of course if they ever leave Midlothian.

rommel

Reaction score
My truck was unloaded at the ramp in Mira Loma, CA. Took 14 days to go from the plant to the ramp. Dealer told me they'll put a "hot" notice on it to get it delivered. Its about a 4 hours trip up north from where it is now. Curious how long it sits at the ramp.... Currently sitting at 6 months from my order date.

JimmyV2022

Reaction score
Placed an order three weeks ago and can’t even get my dealer to provide me a VON. Starting to think they didn’t even place the order yet.

Users who are viewing this thread