Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
NOT my truck, but there's a Limited 2500 6.7 in Patriot Blue up here in NORCAL (real NORCAL, not that SF bs). Lithia Ram in Eureka. She's on the lot ready to go home if you're really in need. That being said, it IS NOT cheap! I think $91k with the dealer markup.

VIN 36CUR5RL8NG260903
I’ve got friends out that way in Susanville. Always stunned by how long Cali is . I always hit Yreka then Weed, and it felt like forever just to get to Redding!

ermster02

Reaction score
Koons really want me to believe I’m still on the train. This mess is laughable. I went KZT on April 18 and they really want me to believe I’m still somewhere on a train taking the scenic route to Baltimore. Just gotta laugh to keep from being angry.

6inarow

Reaction score
If I placed an order on 4/12 for a Limted HO 3500, after seeing all the deals people have gotten from MD. Would it be worth cancelling the order from my local dealership and going through MD. Mine charged me MSRP + tax, title, & license. Any thoughts or input from those who cancelled an order, or those who ordered from MD? Were you paying less than MSRP and how much less?
Absolutely worth it. All said and done I was almost 14% below my msrp (the one that came when the truck was delivered). I cancelled my order with my local dealer and haven’t looked back.

Dj543380

Reaction score
I was told my truck went D1 on 1/31, and have a ship date of 3/3. MD is expecting a late March arrival if that holds true.

That would make about 8 weeks D1 to delivery, but mine is a Longhorn CC Max Tow Long Bed. The Hemis are moving faster if that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gellis4

Reaction score
I placed an order 11/2 with a dealer up here in NH, and the truck has been built in March.

The last update I received is that it cleared customs, and I see a few northeast 3500 HOs that have been ordered months after mine already being delivered.

Wondering if anyone with more insight has some information that my dealer can't get?

It's not on the order list, I'm typically just a lurker but like a lot of people I'm getting antsy.

VIN: 3C63R3LL4NG194777

buzzuti

Reaction score
If I placed an order on 4/12 for a Limted HO 3500, after seeing all the deals people have gotten from MD. Would it be worth cancelling the order from my local dealership and going through MD. Mine charged me MSRP + tax, title, & license. Any thoughts or input from those who cancelled an order, or those who ordered from MD? Were you paying less than MSRP and how much less?
I did!

Two week diff from dealer #1 and MD.
Dealer #1 $1k under MSRP...

Same prices as @Cseybert, MD => MSRP was $91k, paid $79k.

I would do it! Plus MD is good at what they do.

buzzuti

Reaction score
Redding to the coast on 299 is one of the most beautiful AND pain in the ass drives I've ever done with the trailer.
@gator6

Been a lot of years but when I was living up in Arcata (went to HSU) and traveled to visit friends in Redding (Chico)...
Logging truckers drove psychotically!
Very dangerous road, but boy was it a beautiful drive!

mr hankey

Reaction score
I just flew down a few weeks ago drove 1533 miles home and I had $2100 total cost I had originally planned on trucking but it was to close to leaving on a trip pulling 5th wheel so decided better to pick up an break it in.
Thanks for that info! About the same distance for me plus all the tolls when you reach Jersey and on.
So if lowbagg has a good experience I’ll be leaning towards the shipping option. Might be nice to have it delivered to my front door.
Did it come with a full tank?

2500CTD

Reaction score
My truck is finally at Kent Yard as of May 3rd, now waiting to be delivered to the dealer... can't wait :p

Nealy065

Reaction score
According to RamChat mine went from shipping stage to in transit with no ETA. It has been built for a little over 8 weeks, so hopefully this is some progress.

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! About the same distance for me plus all the tolls when you reach Jersey and on.
So if lowbagg has a good experience I’ll be leaning towards the shipping option. Might be nice to have it delivered to my front door.
Did it come with a full tank?
Your welcome yes Sounds like itwished I had time to ship ended up with one small rock chip on the left rear fender and one in the windshield good luck

Users who are viewing this thread