Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

gator6

Reaction score
Yeah, @OfficerDirtySanchez said he couldn’t see it either. Usually, it seems to be the other way around, haha
56bbedd526ae81e946ea9d103945a36b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I must be missing something, but is there a way for me to input my email into this site?

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
Nothing but pouring rain since I picked it up but here are some pics. I put my Leer bed cover on in the rain this afternoon.
View attachment 28207View attachment 28208
Nice!
Hey, I have a quick question on the bedcover if it's a HF650M-do you know the actual part number?
Because I ordered the HF650M from Leer directly using the "Find My Truck" list for short bed, no R box, etc., and somehow they sent PN 650137, sez fits 09-18. Did their contact us last week and that guy told me this is wrong one; I need #650299. Trying to get them to send a call tag, as I was their screwup and I shouldn't be on the hook for a large shipping bill, but since then they've gone radio silent, even after 3 attempts to contact. No phone # on the website whatsoever, their customer service sucks!
Truck is supposed to be here in a couple weeks, and i really wanted cover on B4 snow..

Blowenblu

Reaction score
It will be in Baltimore lot. Ram doesn’t deliver to Jessup anymore. Bayview. It took 31 days for my truck to make it out
I have learned to take everything I'm told by my dealer with a grain of salt!
No not 31 DAYS!!
Not what I want to hear! lol

223500DRW

Reaction score
You know if you’re going to re-order you may, if you can, wait till June or July for the ‘23. You’ll get the true gen 5 cab. Bigger and with the heads up display and possible no tranny hump in the back. That’s supposed to be a definite and the other possibility is the new tranny. But that’s still a rumor. The tranny will NOT only be for the HO. It’ll be for the SO as well. I can’t see them doing two major changes in one model year but they basically did nothing for the ‘22. A couple small things that really don’t amount to much.
may not make the changes in 23. hopefully someone can chime in that works for ram and let sus know but last I heard was it was pushed due to shortages and the production issuesay not happen till 25. that's also why I ordered a 22.

Rockman

Reaction score
may not make the changes in 23. hopefully someone can chime in that works for ram and let sus know but last I heard was it was pushed due to shortages and the production issuesay not happen till 25. that's also why I ordered a 22.
Heard the same from all forums and peeps on the inside.. might be a few small changes but no major redesign. Also why I ordered my 22

gator6

Reaction score
Heard the same from all forums and peeps on the inside.. might be a few small changes but no major redesign. Also why I ordered my 22

I can’t remember the guys handle here, but he’s been diving an ‘01. He and I (06), and I’m sure quite a few others are already blown away by what these trucks have now. I could care less about a future model at this point.

223500DRW

Reaction score
You are correct…. We all know when production started. However, you would think RAM would jump on the very early orders, especially when they say they prioritize orders before dealer stock.
I'm almost starting to wonder if alot of dealers are ordering the trucks as stock orders vs special.order. maybe this is the case of some hold ups.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
At least a concept would be nice… like when Ford released its concept of the full-size Bronco using a Super Duty.

I’d like it if they’d consider putting the regular Cummins as an option in the Power Wagon.

Can't put it in a pw

sconym

Reaction score
UPDATE…. JS as of 12/17. They didn’t forget about me! Not sure if it waiting for a rail car to ship, or if it is in storage to get accessories put on. Regardless, it’s progress! Not going to make the 12/17 estimated ship date though….

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Told you all it was gonna be a big week!

Glad I had already decided to get my truck Saturday, cuz the last two days of hard labor I wouldn't have been able to go get it anyway.

Got the last of the details ironed out with dealer over email. I think in the end it was a fair deal for both of us. Yet, no one ever feels like they're getting enough on their trades LOL. But I have neither the time nor the energy to sell them myself, nor do I want to finance more.

So, tomorrow, you should be seeing some pics of the new baby! All you Ram aunts and uncles do want to see pics, right? :D

Shootist

Reaction score
Every time a truck is built that was ordered before mine it gives me a little hope. Then when trucks built after my order that is mega cab HO I’m wtf is wrong with my order to keep being skipped.. I’m so frustrated at times I start looking at dealer inventory see what they got around. Then I find one similar to my order and vin that was ordered in November and again I ask wtf where is the priority to sold order. 9/20/21 order no updates or any movement 12.5 weeks not one answer of why skipped over n over
I'm at 8-19 order, mine was built yesterday. build sheet popped up, but window sticker hasn't yet. Still at the vendor for parts

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
@LeeIacocca
Nice!
Hey, I have a quick question on the bedcover if it's a HF650M-do you know the actual part number?
Because I ordered the HF650M from Leer directly using the "Find My Truck" list for short bed, no R box, etc., and somehow they sent PN 650137, sez fits 09-18. Did their contact us last week and that guy told me this is wrong one; I need #650299. Trying to get them to send a call tag, as I was their screwup and I shouldn't be on the hook for a large shipping bill, but since then they've gone radio silent, even after 3 attempts to contact. No phone # on the website whatsoever, their customer service sucks!
Truck is supposed to be here in a couple weeks, and i really wanted cover on B4 snow..

Users who are viewing this thread