Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

DougB

Reaction score
Charles is the point of contact for central dispatch Mark Dodge uses. Unless you are having your truck shipped you won't deal with Charles.

SandiCharles. The same about no updates once it arrived at the port. Sadly they have no control over when trucks leave the port. To my knowledge they have all been with in the 3 week window so far.

Once your truck arrives at the dealership, you will get contacted by Aaron. He is typically who you deal with once the truck is at rhe dealership.
I met Aaron and Charles when I picked up my truck at the dealership. Charles took care of me. Showed me the ins and outs of the truck, came with me on the test drive, and handled any cosmetic items I noticed with the truck. He’s much more than just the shipping dispatch guy.

R.A.F

Reaction score
Got this today!

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!
We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram HD we will reach back out to you.

Truck was ordered on Oct 4th, It's at the dealer and I pick it up tomorrow afternoon, that makes them about 10 weeks behind on emails too.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
So not having the best experience with MD. They set me up with a guy named Corey to build and price out truck and he has been ghosting me saying there isn’t anyone available to do a build on the truck. After 5 days trying to work with him I’m looking for a new person. I’m going to call the dealership and try again I guess.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
So not having the best experience with MD. They set me up with a guy named Corey to build and price out truck and he has been ghosting me saying there isn’t anyone available to do a build on the truck. After 5 days trying to work with him I’m looking for a new person. I’m going to call the dealership and try again I guess.
Contact Aaron, Sandi or Renae directly. I don’t have Renae’s info

Aaron Ginsburgh
Sales Manager
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC.
aarong@markdodge.net
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
(337) 474-2640 Fax: (337) 480-4472

Sandi Amrith
Virtual Sales
Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep LLC
samrith@markdodge.net
3777 Gerstner Memorial Dr.
Lake Charles, LA 70607
O (337) 474-2640 ****M (337) 512-5615 CELL

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
My dealer ETA changes everyday now Lol. First it was 12/13-12/22, then 12/19-12/22, now 12/14-12/20. I can’t wait for this nightmare to be over lol

Mine moved up a day a week before it got unloaded from the railcar, and the truck arrived at the dealership the very first day of the window. I hope you get your truck soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes your right, on a train in Mexico, ordered 11/22 and can’t believe I had to wait this long lol… :cool:

Not sure where your truck is headed, but if it’s final rail point is Lordstown Ohio, and you’re on the same train as [mention]Scubaz66 [/mention], then your train is sitting in Willard ohio as of 3pm today. That is the last stop before Lordstown. Currently no ETA given for arrival at Lordstown yard, however as a point of reference:

My truck arrived in Willard Ohio at 11:24am and was in Lordstown by 9:14pm on the same day.

Last edited:

Jtwes

Reaction score
I was told today my trucks rail car is in Tennessee. It left the plant on 12-4 and is supposed to be arriving at dealer in Kernersville NC between 12-19 and 12-31. Just for fun I specked one out on Ram.com and at the end tried to find one on a dealer lot or in transit. Did a 250 mile radius and tried a zip code all over the US and closest I got was 16 out of 19 matches on the equipment. Guess I got me a rare tradesmen lol.

msoto

Reaction score
Did you work with Charles from the beginning? I also have a Mark Dodge order that has been delivered to the rail yard in Port Allen but Sandi said that she will no longer be able to provide updates since it has arrived to the rail yard. I am really hoping it is delivered before Christmas. Pretty hard to plan a 1,600 miles road trip around Christmas and be back to work on the 3rd.
No I did not. Charles contacts you within 2 business days after your truck arrives and you finalize all the paperwork and they receive your down payment via wire if you are putting one down. My truck arrived Friday. I decided to just pick it up instead of having it delivered.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score

WorldYeti

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 HO Laramie NE SRW on June 25th. Went to Status D on September 15th. First contacted Ram Care Chat on October 21 when they “opened a case”. Dealer told me my build date was Dec 21 in the beginning of November and I didn’t believe him! Got this email today from them so I’m trying to figure out if this is progress?

“Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram HD we will reach back out to you.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership. “

I think all of us still waiting on our trucks got that email.

GLB1950

Reaction score
Picked up my truck Monday and started my marathon trip home. Well, for me it was a marathon. We stopped 1/2 way and spent the night with friends and got home today. All in all, I love it. I've never had my ass wrapped in this much luxury ever in my life. Deal went down with only 1 hiccup, the center sections of the rear wheel well liners was missing. Got them to admit finally that it WAS missing and not normal on 22's. They're supposed to send them to me when they get them. Don't believe me or the truck can live long enough to receive them. Other than the liners, fit and finish was flawless. Not much on dealer prep though. Think the kid that was supposed to do it was probably spaced out and didn't show for work that day. Nothing I can't clean and polish myself though. More pictures and a more in-depth review later.74F00C60-0639-4E6C-805B-AF01602F7534.jpeg

Scvette

Reaction score
Checked with the dealership today, my truck was somewhere in Wyoming on a train heading to Portland Oregon, then will get trucked up to western Washington.

Ramcat

Reaction score
Not sure where your truck is headed, but if it’s final rail point is Lordstown Ohio, and you’re on the same train as [mention]Scubaz66 [/mention], then your train is sitting in Willard ohio as of 3pm today. That is the last stop before Lordstown. Currently no ETA given for arrival at Lordstown yard, however as a point of reference:

My truck arrived in Willard Ohio at 11:24am and was in Lordstown by 9:14pm on the same day.

Wonder if my truck is on this train. It shipped and is going to Lordstown.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck Monday and started my marathon trip home. Well, for me it was a marathon. We stopped 1/2 way and spent the night with friends and got home today. All in all, I love it. I've never had my ass wrapped in this much luxury ever in my life. Deal went down with only 1 hiccup, the center sections of the rear wheel well liners was missing. Got them to admit finally that it WAS missing and not normal on 22's. They're supposed to send them to me when they get them. Don't believe me or the truck can live long enough to receive them. Other than the liners, fit and finish was flawless. Not much on dealer prep though. Think the kid that was supposed to do it was probably spaced out and didn't show for work that day. Nothing I can't clean and polish myself though. More pictures and a more in-depth review later.View attachment 28011

Center sections seem to be missing on pretty much every 22 DRW truck ordered and shipped. Not sure why that is, however they are definitely available through parts. My salesman ordered a set for me, they arrived at the parts counter today. I’ll pick them up and get them installed tomorrow hopefully. I’ll report back with an update. I’m hoping they fit.

KenJ

Reaction score
And then we have trucks lost at sea, key fobs wandering around, very tight ship!
Hey brv10, was wondering if you could assist with any shipping updates you may be privy to. Dealer said truck left factory on 12/12. I'm # 226 on spreadsheet. 3C6UR5FL3NG119371. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread