Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
I’ve been driving the same 3rd Gen around for the past 13 years. I am so far behind these upgrades trucks that I have no idea what you all are talking about. What are these wheel liners you guys are discussing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fender liners-plastic wheelwells that keep the crap from getting thrown everywhere. Evidently all the DRW's are getting delivered missing one section.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
What I have thus far is the pdf link from the spreadsheet. Is that different from what will actually be in the window when I get the truck?

Yes. When you get the hard copy that is shipped with your truck, your name will be listed at the top of the window sticker. It will say “This vehicle was built especially for ________” and your name

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Are these center sections people are getting from dealers being covered under warranty or you just having to buy them?

I’ll let you know when I get to the dealer today. My salesman ordered them through parts under the assumption that the plant forgot to install them. I’ll find out more today after work.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you looking for more information on the 22 DRW trucks missing the rear center splash guards, I started a new thread over in Exterior. Let`s jump over there so that we do not sidetrack this order thread:

GLB1950

Reaction score
Would really like to thank brv10 and Officer Sanchez and others for their unrelenting efforts to track and keep us all abreast of our purchases on this forum. You people are priceless. Thank You

Last edited:

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
How can I find out which train my truck is on? I know it’s completed and waiting to be shipped. Hoping it won’t end up in truck jail waiting for too long.

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
Ram chat confirmed today that they have all of my parts, but could not offer me a build date. Keep me updated on your status, I am assuming that that my truck will arrive at Mark when yours does.
I'm thinking that I might be there with you also as our friends at RamShat gave me that same message earlier this week. We may all be part of one of those builds where they fill a rail car headed for MD.

TophandRam

Reaction score
A general question on the newer trucks.
I noticed that a basic 2500 Tradesman Crew 6.4 bed 4x4 Cummins is almost 10 to 15k more than what I paid for my 19.
Have the prices on these trucks gone up that much?
I got 16k miles on mine it's paid off and was considering upgrading to a Dually in the same configuration only special order paint Gloss Black..
When I purchased mine the same Truck in 3500 4x4 was only 1500 bucks more.
Thanks for the info.

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Another day another ETA! 12/15-12/19 now! What will tomorrow bring?

I quit asking for ETAs. I saw someone say their truck sat at the rail yard for a month. Saw another say their truck got damaged at the rail yard. I guess it gets here when it gets here. My only issue is I sold my truck thinking my new one was days away. That was going on two weeks ago now. Sharing cars for a couple days okay. Two weeks + is a PIA.

franko

Reaction score
A general question on the newer trucks.
I noticed that a basic 2500 Tradesman Crew 6.4 bed 4x4 Cummins is almost 10 to 15k more than what I paid for my 19.
Have the prices on these trucks gone up that much?
I got 16k miles on mine it's paid off and was considering upgrading to a Dually in the same configuration only special order paint Gloss Black..
When I purchased mine the same Truck in 3500 4x4 was only 1500 bucks more.
Thanks for the info.
The short answer is yes, they have increased by quite a bit.
But.....
Your 19 may very well be worth more than you paid for it. The rising costs are across the board and the shortage of new vehicles are driving used cars and trucks to obscene levels. This disconnect is enabling people to unload their used vehicles for the higher price and then order a new car or truck for a steep discount from MSRP from a high volume dealer. The net result is a new truck for little additional outlay.

cmh2007

Reaction score
The short answer is yes, they have increased by quite a bit.
But.....
Your 19 may very well be worth more than you paid for it. The rising costs are across the board and the shortage of new vehicles are driving used cars and trucks to obscene levels. This disconnect is enabling people to unload their used vehicles for the higher price and then order a new car or truck for a steep discount from MSRP from a high volume dealer. The net result is a new truck for little additional outlay.
Little to none out of pocket

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Guys, who has the best deals right now? Still Sandy at Mark Dodge? I have a buddy wanting to order a 2022.

Can you link her contact info? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread