Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rockman88

Reaction score
Ok, am I the first?

Happy Thanksgiving !

I’m very grateful and thankful for [mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention], [mention]brv10 [/mention] and [mention]Brutal_HO [/mention] for putting up this thread and all the hard work and help.

(And for not kicking me out when getting emotional and frustrated with Ram and newbies.)

And to all of you, thanks for putting up with me! I hope you enjoy your trucks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Just a few more days for me on my 6/14 order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coonhound

Reaction score
Well, we’re in the same boat then. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us. Would love to have a new truck for Christmas.
We're all pretty close in geography and have pretty close build dates, despite having very different order dates.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Stray cat... 1ft long scratch with 1 claw and 6"scratch with second claw... Just had a graphene coating put on on Sunday though... My detailer thinks it's just a scratch on the coating and it'll hopefully buff out... Sigh ..
I'm no expert on this sort of thing but best preventive maintenance I can suggest would be elimination of the feline offender.

Sauksxs

Reaction score
Ordered 5/21/2021, 3C63RRJL9NG102665.

Order was cloned during the build process an re-VINed on 10/21, 3C63RRJL4NG190038.

Finally picked it up from the dealer yesterday, 11/23/2021. Just over six months!

2022 Ram 3500 Laramie Level B, DRW, with sunroof and all the tech options. Put over 400 miles on it already and loving every one of them.
Nice looking truck! & also nice 5er what model Momentum do you have? Also see you have a Gen-Y hitch on it how do you like it ? I just ordered one for our 350M

Coonhound

Reaction score
That sucks!
I had a brand new truck and was getting gas and a homeless lady came begging for money and I had nothing small. when I went inside to lay she keyed my new truck. 4’ long deep permanent scratch. Sucked.
It should be legal to have run her over and backed up. You would have done the world a favor.

Calef_HD

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving. To the folks that have taken delivery of NE Laramie with 20” wheel, what does the spare tire wheel consist of? Is it a match to the other four or a donut? I placed an order for 4 Continental Terrain Contact AT’s yesterday. I’m wondering if I should order a 5th to swap out the spare.

Lary0071

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving. To the folks that have taken delivery of NE Laramie with 20” wheel, what does the spare tire wheel consist of? Is it a match to the other four or a donut? I placed an order for 4 Continental Terrain Contact AT’s yesterday. I’m wondering if I should order a 5th to swap out the spare.
It will be a steel wheel. On my 2019 it was not a 20" wheel, but was sized to be similar enough to allow you to drive on it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Exactly what @Lary0071 said....on my 2017 NE with the 20" wheels it had an 18" black steel wheel with the same size outer diameter as the 20"

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
That is absolutely not the case. I have plenty of expensive rigs in D1 or D. Less expensive being built. But, then I see the opposite, too.
Wait a minute, that’s like a double negative. Not the case, then I see the opposite too? ;)
By the way, I was joking, my sense of humor eludes some.

Last edited:

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Thank you! Traded in my other love. My 2012 was a great truck. Over 9 years and not a SINGLE issue. Probably because I deleted it with 100 miles on it.
Either way it was a great truck. Excited about the new dually, praying all the new tech stuff doesn’t get buggy and make me regret it.

ccbe415d53f70885024cb51d8f4b94c3.jpg
What size tire and wheels?

matemike

Reaction score
So, will an iPhone in an Otterbox Defender case fit in the wireless Ram phone charging dock?
It would be nice to see a list of what works and what doesn’t. I have a pelican carbon fiber case (probably faux cf) on an iPhone 12 and also want to know if it will work in a ram.
FWI it does work in our Ford Expedition, but an aluminum case did not on a wireless charger pad.

Users who are viewing this thread