Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Apaschke82

Reaction score
Livonia, Michigan? Ick. Send it to Ohio where the air is fresh and the water is drinkable.

Go Bucks!

giphy.gif

(Sorry, had to. ‘Tis the week for it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m up north in Michigan, a little south of the bridge. Definitely fresh air and clean water up this way!

kennelpj

Reaction score
For those of you earlier orders with the Digital review mirror option and towing tech group B BEFORE the 2022 specific stuff was out (i.e. tow-mode digital rearview mirror). Did you get the trailer camera wiring with the bumper plug on your truck? Or do you know if the mirror is the same for both and the trailer camera wiring can be added later? I saw a few posts about people getting them on their truck even though they didn't order it and it came as a bonus.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you earlier orders with the Digital review mirror option and towing tech group B BEFORE the 2022 specific stuff was out (i.e. tow-mode digital rearview mirror). Did you get the trailer camera wiring with the bumper plug on your truck? Or do you know if the mirror is the same for both and the trailer camera wiring can be added later? I saw a few posts about people getting them on their truck even though they didn't order it and it came as a bonus.

See image below for specifics directly from Stellantis
d50c8fa6484275ddeabb0f50daef493b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quadrophenia

Reaction score
That sucks!
I had a brand new truck and was getting gas and a homeless lady came begging for money and I had nothing small. when I went inside to lay she keyed my new truck. 4’ long deep permanent scratch. Sucked.
This **** makes me angry and sorry for you. As is usually the case, she was probably not homeless if she had keys. Probably had a car to drive home with as well. :)

Cummins0867

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread