Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

WildBill138

Reaction score
Done deal. Traded in my 21 trailboss for a 2500 tradesman 6.4L. 4x4 crew cab, short bed, White, 4.10s, anti spin, cloth, 5th wheel prep. All i need.
good % under msrp. And i got what i wanted out of my truck. Now i wait.
Immediate mods are carli 2" w fox shox. Power wagon tires.

Firewall

Reaction score
Here are more pictures today and after getting tint on the front door windows.
Thanks for posting the interior shots, I ordered the same. I also like the mats, I'm not a big fan or Weather Tec that I currently have.

ACEd

Reaction score
Everyone is priority 99 shortly after ordering, it then goes to 01. Every single one of us had 99 when we got our first poc after ordering early on. Side note insider info has my train car still in transit instead of sitting at the port for dealer delivery since the 4th when I was told it was. I can only give them until Thanksgiving, after that I have to seriously reconsider the order as I don’t think it will work factoring in with other life events
My original POC said 01 day I placed order and all subsequent 01 - never saw a 99 -

Below per sales person at Mark Dodge,

AndreaChapmanScottsdale said:
"... Many will be in bx status and have a build priority of 99, meaning the lowest priority. And they can sit there for up to nearly a year. ..."

ACEd

Reaction score
My truck is due into port 11/15 - Looks like it went on the train the same day the window sticker posted. Sandi said it could take up to 3 weeks to move from the port to the dealership, I really hope that is not the case.

View attachment 25541
On the same train - but with a projected delivery to dealer of 11-14 (yes I know the day before it arrives at depot) to 11-29 to Bergeron CDJR in New Orleans.

ACEd

Reaction score
Received a call from my dealership today that the truck will be in this evening. I was told at the time of order the price would be “invoice” on original POC which I agreed upon. They sent me the online documents to sign and accept and the “Adjusted Selling Price” was $1000 over new MSRP! After an hour of arguing back and forth with them, they honored the new invoice price ($1,038 increase). The following message I received was “You know there is a recall that has to be fixed before we release the vehicle to you, right)”. I really hope I don’t fall second victim to the @Combra6589 situation for pissing them off.
What dealer? - Put that dealer on the No-Fly list

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Talked to the dealer yesterday. Truck is on the train and can be in the rail yard and unloaded between today and sunday, 11/14. Then the trucking company has 10 days to get the truck to the dealer from the rail yard. The trucking segment of the trip is about 120 miles. Hopefully there is a full load on the way to the dealer and itll be there early next week but who knows. SO CLOSE!

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Received a call from my dealership today that the truck will be in this evening. I was told at the time of order the price would be “invoice” on original POC which I agreed upon. They sent me the online documents to sign and accept and the “Adjusted Selling Price” was $1000 over new MSRP! After an hour of arguing back and forth with them, they honored the new invoice price ($1,038 increase). The following message I received was “You know there is a recall that has to be fixed before we release the vehicle to you, right)”. I really hope I don’t fall second victim to the @Combra6589 situation for pissing them off.
That sounds like a threat.

ACEd

Reaction score
I did read the first page and I didn’t find any information on how to track the location of the truck once it is in shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once shipped, dealer is best source of info - but info on location and schedule is next to impossible to pin down

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Do railyards/railroad also work weekends? Truckers to DLRs work weekends?

Markposen304

Reaction score
11/11 Arrived at dealer

Tested ok on recall. Picking up tomorrow. Just under 4 months from order. Was quoted 4-6. Salesman nailed it.

57883e123f2b619a4bae8ca743e59eae.jpg

Boom! A week shy of 4 months. Includes power folding mirrors, BSM, power running boards. Glad I got the order in when I did cuz I can’t afford a limited.

Taleraas02

Reaction score
Ram chat tells me my order, which I received a build sheet for yesterday, is now “in transit to the dealer, estimated delivery date of 11/23-12/6.” Can I take this as KZ status? Did I apparently luck out and avoid any sort of storage delays? No window sticker yet, but based on what I’ve read here, that may take a few days to populate.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Ram chat tells me my order, which I received a build sheet for yesterday, is now “in transit to the dealer, estimated delivery date of 11/23-12/6.” Can I take this as KZ status? Did I apparently luck out and avoid any sort of storage delays? No window sticker yet, but based on what I’ve read here, that may take a few days to populate.
Ram chat is so random. I had one person throughout the process tell me what code I was in all the others claim to be stupid and not know anything. Unsure what the coaching is by Ram in that but it's weird they hold the cards tight. By time I leave JB black Friday will be here to suck my truck into the shipping black hole lol. Oh well. Congrats to all the new owners this week that accepted delivery, drive safe!

Randysr1

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the interior shots, I ordered the same. I also like the mats, I'm not a big fan or Weather Tec that I currently have.
We had the same mopar mats in our 1500 and really liked them. What really surprised us was the flip out stand under the back seats.

Lloyd

Reaction score
Tried searching this but didn’t get any hits.

Do sold-order trucks populate on dealer inventory websites when they are in transit?

Mine just arrived at the dealer and no, it was never on his website.

Users who are viewing this thread