Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Hef85

Reaction score
Ordered 6/12. 2500 Limited Longhorn MC SRW. Every option but rear factory air. Thankful the wait is finally over, and hoping that all of yours are very soon. Dealer did complete the recall on the relay (or it wouldn’t be in the garage).
Maybe I missed reading about it but I thought the relay fix was not available for a couple of months? Did I misunderstand this?

Marley

Reaction score
That could be. Went in to get a ttpms sensor for my 2019 and they could not even order one for me....said there were none available.

There’s been a shortage on tpms sensors for a year now.
I needed 4 for my 1500 last year and dealer said nationwide shortage on them, that was a year ago.
I had bought xtra oem wheels from a guy with no sensors.
Took 2 weeks for him to get them.

303Longhorn

Reaction score
Maybe I missed reading about it but I thought the relay fix was not available for a couple of months? Did I misunderstand this?
That was what I understood as well, and I’ll try to get some more clarity but they were adamant that the first things they did when it arrived were the relay recall and Uconnect system flash. It’s also showing it as complete (as of 10/25) on my Ram Connect dashboard. I know they can test for the defect so I guess it’s possible that it just tested ok?

Rockman

Reaction score
I got a little info on my order yesterday. Ordered on 10/5 and I am still D status but my insider said my build date is Dec 20. Seems to be inline with most recent orders. It will prob go D1 around 11/5 with a build date 30-45 days after. Following the sheet is what I have seen on recent orders.

WorldYeti

Reaction score
Ordered 6/12. 2500 Limited Longhorn MC SRW. Every option but rear factory air. Thankful the wait is finally over, and hoping that all of yours are very soon. Dealer did complete the recall on the relay (or it wouldn’t be in the garage).
Congrats! Looks like a beautiful addition to your garage. Really glad to hear that they now have a mitigation for the relay issue. It’s also nice to see a highly optioned truck ordered in the same timeframe(Ordered decked out Limited in early June) as mine being delivered. Helps me maintain the faith!

Out of curiosity, do you by chance know what your build date was?

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
That was what I understood as well, and I’ll try to get some more clarity but they were adamant that the first things they did when it arrived were the relay recall and Uconnect system flash. It’s also showing it as complete (as of 10/25) on my Ram Connect dashboard. I know they can test for the defect so I guess it’s possible that it just tested ok?
Are those wheels listed as 20” polished on your sticker?

Combra6589

Reaction score
Found the issue. Off road cancels out air suspension . They figured it out . Getting it $1000 cheaper than my June order. They pay nada value on my trade aswell . Salesman doesn’t think the $85k trade in value will hold lol. Already got von . Vin sometime next week. Guy was amazed the stuff I knew about ordering . Told him I have 646 pages of experience online .

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The relay is tested, if its good it is coated with silicone and released, if bad they hold the truck unless they have the new relay in stock, otherwise it will be 5/22 before they become available.

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Found the issue. Off road cancels out air suspension . They figured it out . Getting it $1000 cheaper than my June order. They pay nada value on my trade aswell . Salesman doesn’t think the $85k trade in value will hold lol. Already got von . Vin sometime next week. Guy was amazed the stuff I knew about ordering . Told him I have 646 pages of experience online .
Assuming you went with a new dealer?

ACEd

Reaction score

lovmoney69

Reaction score
7/19 Ordered
7/26 Invoiced
10/7-ish Build
10/11 Shipped
10/15 Texas border
10/29 Railcar arrival in Oregon
Pending delivery from transit station to dealer…. And recall
Wow. Makes me wonder why mine was shipped on 10/20 (assuming from your comment it makes it to the Texas border in about 4 days) which would probably put mine at the border in 4 days being 10/24 and from there it is a 5 hour car drive to the dealership since we are in Texas. So its been 6 days from the assumed Texas border date and still nothing. Mine is going by Swift truck (that could explain lol) but there have been absolutely no updates as to where it is since the ship date. Mine was probably one of the ones that they found the immigrants in and they dont know how to tell me LOL.

sfort

Reaction score
G status as of sometime last night. This might actually happen at some time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Myfast70

Reaction score
Stock 18 inch, will get some 20 inches over the winter

I had thought they got rid of the 18" wheels from the lineup? I ordered the Snow Chief Group with my truck and it showed at one point that the tires & wheels change to 18" but my build sheet shows 20", which I am completely ok with! I did also get the night edition, which may alter that as well but once again, I'm not certain.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I had thought they got rid of the 18" wheels from the lineup? I ordered the Snow Chief Group with my truck and it showed at one point that the tires & wheels change to 18" but my build sheet shows 20", which I am completely ok with! I did also get the night edition, which may alter that as well but once again, I'm not certain.
Night edition gets 20's

Users who are viewing this thread