Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

303Longhorn

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like a beautiful addition to your garage. Really glad to hear that they now have a mitigation for the relay issue. It’s also nice to see a highly optioned truck ordered in the same timeframe(Ordered decked out Limited in early June) as mine being delivered. Helps me maintain the faith!

Out of curiosity, do you by chance know what your build date was?
Thank you, I believe the build process completed 10/04/21. Just under a month to delivery (in Denver).

newmason

Reaction score
So I just looked at my window sticker and ordered the Snow Chief group which comes standard with clearance lamps. Looking at the window sticker all the other options that come with the Snow Chief group are on there, but doesn't say anywhere anything about clearance lamps. On the equipment listing clearance lamps are on there. Also I noticed Trailer Brake Controller is on there and I didn't order that so assuming that's standard on BH for 2022?

BcMac23

Reaction score
Here’s my 2nd poc… blurred out dealer because my luck my 1st dealer will retaliate lol. Hopefully this one goes smooth . Got it for $82k
Didn't know you were in NY would have gave you my dealer, been a breeze with them

James_setz2784

Reaction score
So I just looked at my window sticker and ordered the Snow Chief group which comes standard with clearance lamps. Looking at the window sticker all the other options that come with the Snow Chief group are on there, but doesn't say anywhere anything about clearance lamps. On the equipment listing clearance lamps are on there. Also I noticed Trailer Brake Controller is on there and I didn't order that so assuming that's standard on BH for 2022?
As long as it says snow chief group you should be fine

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Controller is std, clearance lamps come with the snow chief group.

Brewmark

Reaction score
Half Borrego Springs, Ca. Half McCall, Idaho
Ordered 6/12. 2500 Limited Longhorn MC SRW. Every option but rear factory air. Thankful the wait is finally over, and hoping that all of yours are very soon. Dealer did complete the recall on the relay (or it wouldn’t be in the garage).
Beautiful truck and Nice garage that a mega fits in!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ACEd

Reaction score
My Big Horn built last week has a window sticker, I have the trailer tpms. I wouldn’t think that’s your hold up then.
Any idea of ship date / ETA dealer? Post a picture of TTPMS valves when you get the truck - trying to figure out if they are compatible with duals or just singles so I can figure out what to order for other 4 wheels on dual tandem trailer. Best, Ed

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Any idea of ship date / ETA dealer? Post a picture of TTPMS valves when you get the truck - trying to figure out if they are compatible with duals or just singles so I can figure out what to order for other 4 wheels on dual tandem trailer. Best, Ed
I don’t see why they wouldn’t be. I think it can monitor 8 at a time… why would it care if they were duals?

From the ram page:
“The Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System displays live pressure readings for up to four trailers and up to 12 tires per trailer on the Driver Information Digital Cluster Display. This system requires sensors in your trailer tires.”

ACEd

Reaction score
I don’t see why they wouldn’t be. I think it can monitor 8 at a time… why would it care if they were duals?

From the ram page:
“The Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System displays live pressure readings for up to four trailers and up to 12 tires per trailer on the Driver Information Digital Cluster Display. This system requires sensors in your trailer tires.”
It can monitor 12 at a time if i remember the propaganda. My concern is the stem geometry. Singles are normally shorter and not bent like the duals sometimes are.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
It can monitor 12 at a time if i remember the propaganda. My concern is the stem geometry. Singles are normally shorter and not bent like the duals sometimes are.
Makes sense. It would be nice if the graphic on the dash allowed you to change up the tire setup on the trailer (single vs dual)

Users who are viewing this thread