Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Burnandearn

Reaction score
Well I got a customer care email ‘this morning saying my truck is progressing through the shipping stage and could be delivered between 10/20-11/1. Hoping it’s true and finally making the trip from the storage lot in Texas it’s been sitting in. Ordered 6/14 3500 drw ho Tradesman built 8/9

Navin11585

Reaction score
So what happened with your deposit? Did they refund it?
you‘ll love working with Renae at Mark Dodge in Louisiana. No pressure or hassle. Just a straight 5% under invoice!
I went there yesterday they all had an attitude, told me they will cancel the truck. and walked away. I asked about my deposit and they said they will send a check. so hopefully it shows up

Jake L

Reaction score
I went there yesterday they all had an attitude, told me they will cancel the truck. and walked away. I asked about my deposit and they said they will send a check. so hopefully it shows up
Good thing you got out of there. They try to charge you too much and then get mad when you find something better.

Fast1

Reaction score
rossagge, I ordered my Laramie the same day you ordered your Limited Longhorn. It will be interesting to see when I get my window sticker. What website did you use to get the sticker?

Canman89

Reaction score
No window sticker or build sheet yet but Jeff sent me a nice email today. Should be right around 6 months if it ships this week

Attachments

• 59A47C50-599D-48DA-9C7D-C6E32758F2FD.png
    59A47C50-599D-48DA-9C7D-C6E32758F2FD.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

jort2750

Reaction score
Do you guys know if your dealership gets a notification when there is a status change? Or will they only see the status change if they go in and look up your order?

7/14 Order. D status since 10/2

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
The spread sheet is great, but also causes jealousy when i see a limited hemi that was ordered 2 months after me already built. So random how stuff is being built. Looks like they build 1 hemi for every 10 cummins tho.
My weekly chat with RAMCHAT still says im in scheduling phase. A month ago they were going to escalate my case as to why the delay. Of course no response from anyone. just keep waiting

Well, I was told today, by Sandi:

Scheduling informed me that your order is “Scheduled to be built the week of 11/22”

2500 Limited MC Hemi w/ level 1 ordered 6/21.

Hopefully that’s true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ouchMonkey

Reaction score
Goof afternoon all!
Im new to the board but have been checking in on you all to see when trucks are getting built. I ordered mine the first week of May and its listed as "in production" but I dont think it is being built yet. I am getting VERY antsy waiting to get my truck!!!

Resized_20210510_175810.jpeg

Spark Plug

Reaction score
Well, I was told today, by Sandi:

Scheduling informed me that your order is “Scheduled to be built the week of 11/22”

2500 Limited MC Hemi w/ level 1 ordered 6/21.

Hopefully that’s true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Hemi Laramie B was ordered 6/19. maybe that a good sign mine will be around same timeframe.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Ours go to Phoenix, then trucked from there to the dealer. Its been estimated between 3-5 weeks from Saltillo.
For those wondering, this is false information. I reached out to a friend of mine at one of the dealers here in SLC. The vehicles are on the railcar all the way up to SLC then trucked to surrounding dealers. Estimated time is roughly the same.

RednBlack

Reaction score
Dam! Bet that had to be frustrating as hell. Only about 5 hours from dealership and having to wait a couple weeks!! I'da wanted to haul it my dam self from there ha! God Bless our truck drivers!!!
I offered, but the salesman laughed at me!

I got the same story most of you have heard... no updates on shipment after it hits the railyard. Just have to wait and see when it arrives on the truck.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Dam! Bet that had to be frustrating as hell. Only about 5 hours from dealership and having to wait a couple weeks!! I'da wanted to haul it my dam self from there ha! God Bless our truck drivers!!!
At any given time in the USA (prior to Covid) there was at least 20% cargo just sitting waiting to be picked up/moved by America's truckers. It is much worse now since Covid. That is on top of the baby boomers retiring and the young generation of the day doesn't want to drive a truck.....there are thousands of vacant trucking jobs and multiplying almost daily. We currently have some really old truck drivers...my neighbor is about to turn 80 and he's still driving part time. In the next couple of years shipping is really going to get expensive.....he who pays the most.....will get there stuff moved in a reasonable amount of time....all others will just sit for very long periods of time.

pnwram3500

Reaction score
On the build sheet, the “5.5 additional gallons of fuel” line item is just the amount of fuel they put in the vehicles as they roll off the line to go get road tested.
Guess they gotta have something in em' to roll with.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread