Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Werkerb

Reaction score
Contacted Ram Chat and found out my truck is now fully assembled and has been moved to storage, pending shipping assignment. It’s been a long 5 months. BH CC DRW NE with all the bells and whistles except sun roof ordered 5/10, 3C63RRHL4NG101901. Now the longest wait of all, the truck to get to the dealership. Now if I can get ahold of the salesman and get an updated delivery date that would be even better.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Asking your dealer for updates is your best bet, then besides that if you use cryptostickers it can give you an additional update when your truck is built. One person on this forum works for FCA and has access, If he is feeling generous that day he might give an update. But his inbox is probably loaded.
Yeah I have a feeling I know who that is and I can imagine his box is full and I would feel way too guilty to ever ask that of him. My order just went in anyway and I’m sure nothing is available anyway also it’ll get here when it gets here. I’ll wait and suffer till then. I’ll be happy no matter what.
cryptosticker site is 404 error.

kwick66

Reaction score
Can someone list the sites you guys are using to track your orders? I’m not sure when or even if I should start tracking my order but Im a glutton for punishment so I’ll probably start tracking it in a month. If y’all can help me track it that’d be great.
Thanks in advance.
Ty
Mopar.com- make an account, click “my garage” and add your vin number

BMax94

Reaction score
Got word today that I’m scheduled for build 11/29. Ordered 8/18. Loaded 3500 Laramie Drw. Sunroof, auto running board,bsm,night edition
That’s awesome. Just like everyone else, I hope mine is close. I ordered same as you only SRW with no sunroof on 8/14 (spreadsheet shows 8/17), but hopefully they’re getting the Laramies.

GLB1950

Reaction score
Ok, I've got an account now and I've got my truck in my garage. Now, do I just start a chat session and ask questions?

sfort

Reaction score
Utilimaster, for an upfit?
Only options I have that I think can be considered upfits are the spray in bedliner and 5th wheel prep. The VIN Track shows it going from the assembly plant to Tracomex Saltillo, then Utilimaster Saltillo, then back to assembly plant. No firm dates, just a listing of shipping legs.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Went through the 2022 build program online again today just to humor myself. I guess I didn’t realize it the first time, but it dawned on me today…wasn’t there supposed to be a color offered called “Harvest Sunrise”? Didn’t see it offered on the order options….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was told at time of ordering 7/20, that colors were extremely limited. The one or two I really wanted weren't available.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
First, a big thank you to the moderators and everyone posting comments on this forum. I have been following for most of 2021 now, It’s been entertaining and educational. I ordered a 3500 Laramie SRW HO CC Long Bed thru Sandi at Mark Dodge on Aug 28. The rest of the options include: Maximum Steel Met., Level A Equipment, Towing Tech B, 12" UC5, Auto Level Rear Air, 5th Wheel/GN Tow Prep, Clearance Lamps, LED Bed Lighting, Protection Group, Wheel to Wheel Chrome Steps, Bucket Seats, and Rubber Mats .

This will be my 5th Ram going back to 1996 and most significantly my first automatic transmission in a truck ever. If I have to change over to an automatic trans I wanted to go Aisin. This works out well for us, moving up to a 3500 from a 2500 will allow my wife to move up from a bumper hitch to a GN horse trailer. We can also now rent a 5th Wheel RV instead of a Travel Trailer. Our truck is not normally a daily driver for us, we use it to haul stuff or tow. I ordered from Mark Dodge since the best price I could get in my area was $1000 above invoice at the dealer I have previously purchased from.

My wife and I both will shed a tear when we have to let our 2013 2500 Big Horn CC Long Bed with 6.7 and 6 speed manual go. I have only owned and driven manual transmission trucks going back to growing up on a farm and several years of OTR Semi driving. My wife likes the manual transmission because she can use it to shut down stupid guy comments. Several times a year she takes the truck to work or to Menards/Home Depot and inevitably some clown will comment something to the effect of “that’s a big truck, can you drive that?” She says yes and shows him it’s a manual transmission. The usual result is the guy turns around and walks away with his tail between his legs. We have held onto this truck a couple years longer than our past trucks, but now it’s time to upgrade. Thanks to all here on the forum, my wife and I are coming to terms with towing with an automatic. We are looking forward to an impromptu trip to Lake Charles to drive our new truck home. Realistically we expect it won’t arrive until at least December or January, so we are waiting patiently.
We ordered the same day!

Scvette

Reaction score
No I didn’t but the dealer also didn’t say it was down graded. When I ordered it was like the following week when they started talking about taking the night edition away from Laramie. I know I loaded it with pretty much everything except max tow package. I did level B, night edition, tow tech B, safety group B, tow prep,HO engine, 4.10 gears,50 gal tank.aux switches. Hopefully I get all of it.
Must be one of the last night edition Laramies!

Did you also get confirmation of your current status code?

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Mopar.com- make an account, click “my garage” and add your vin number
We ordered a day apart. I ordered on 10/16 and we ordered very similar trucks. I ordered a patriot blue limited cc 6.7 HO 4x4 long box with everything except back up alarm, upfitter and air bags. I’ll do aftermarket on those.

usafakid09

Reaction score
Got an update today and finally have an estimated build date of 11/10 for my night edition limited drw. Also got an email from American force that my wheels are complete and will be shipped this week. Was quoted 14-16 weeks for wheels and it only took 5 weeks.
They must be doing a batch of Mega Cab Limiteds because that is when mine is scheduled to be built as well.

Coy559

Reaction score
Hi everyone, orders my truck June 16, 3500 Laramie mega cab with all the bells and whistles but I didn’t get the blind spot assist. I haven’t received anything on my truck, I just have the vin and that’s it, checked all the forms I could find and no status on my truck, the dealership I ordered from has no news on it either, all they told me is mine is red tagged since I didn’t get the blind spot assist, they said my truck would get done faster because of this. Does anyone know where I can find out what is going on with my build?

Hef85

Reaction score
Got word today that I’m scheduled for build 11/29. Ordered 8/18. Loaded 3500 Laramie Drw. Sunroof, auto running board,bsm,night edition
I am literally right in front of you with pretty much the only difference is trim. I also ordered on 8/18 - 3500 Limited DRW fully loaded - NG156659. Are you certain the build date is 11/29? That's 5-1/2 weeks from now. Just checking to make sure you didn't mean to write 10/29. I can only assume than that my build would be around the same time frame as yours.

Users who are viewing this thread