Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Only options I have that I think can be considered upfits are the spray in bedliner and 5th wheel prep. The VIN Track shows it going from the assembly plant to Tracomex Saltillo, then Utilimaster Saltillo, then back to assembly plant. No firm dates, just a listing of shipping legs.
Mine has the bedliner,5th wheel prep, box step and side steps.I just see tracomex, that could change possibly when it gets assembled?

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Got word today that I’m scheduled for build 11/29. Ordered 8/18. Loaded 3500 Laramie Drw. Sunroof, auto running board,bsm,night edition
Ordered Loaded 3500 Laramie Crew DRW, level B, Night Edition, with all the safety minus the sunroof on 7/01 still no word on mine.....I'm now believing that since I ordered so early that I fell into the black hole with some of the May and June order builds. I'm waiting patiently....as I drink my coffee this morning.

Spark Plug

Reaction score
The spread sheet is great, but also causes jealousy when i see a limited hemi that was ordered 2 months after me already built. So random how stuff is being built. Looks like they build 1 hemi for every 10 cummins tho.
My weekly chat with RAMCHAT still says im in scheduling phase. A month ago they were going to escalate my case as to why the delay. Of course no response from anyone. just keep waiting

Hef85

Reaction score
Stellantis, these need to start moving! Along with other Black Hole orders!
Could the crowd sourced build sheet be submitted to Stellantis and ask them to open a case into each of the builds on the list in hopes of improving getting Ram to increase their focus on all these builds that people have been waiting so long? @OfficerDirtySanchez

BrentD86

Reaction score
Well today was the estimated ship date on my last poc. No build sheet yet and I don’t hold high expectations. 6/17 2500 laramie CC

sfort

Reaction score
Mine has the bedliner,5th wheel prep, box step and side steps.I just see tracomex, that could change possibly when it gets assembled?
I don't know. The only difference is I don't have any side steps. I do have cab marker lights, 50 gal fuel tank, and trailer tire pressure monitoring also. I don't think any of those would be vendor installed? I've been D1 for over 2 weeks now. I'll see if the tracking changing once it starts being built.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I don't know. The only difference is I don't have any side steps. I do have cab marker lights, 50 gal fuel tank, and trailer tire pressure monitoring also. I don't think any of those would be vendor installed? I've been D1 for over 2 weeks now. I'll see if the tracking changing once it starts being built.
I forgot marker lights also.

sfort

Reaction score
I forgot marker lights also.
Hmmm. I'll let you know if anything changes with mine. Still showing a ship date of 11/5, but D1 for awhille now. I was one of the ones that went from D to C a few weeks ago.

Riddick

Reaction score
Can someone list the sites you guys are using to track your orders? I’m not sure when or even if I should start tracking my order but Im a glutton for punishment so I’ll probably start tracking it in a month. If y’all can help me track it that’d be great.
Thanks in advance.
Ty

This is the spreadsheet everyone is referencing. Click on one of the equipment listings and copy and paste your VIN into the address. Once its built your equipment listing and window sticker will populate.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Could the crowd sourced build sheet be submitted to Stellantis and ask them to open a case into each of the builds on the list in hopes of improving getting Ram to increase their focus on all these builds that people have been waiting so long? @OfficerDirtySanchez
Download the file and send off an email. Report back what their response is.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Anyone know the time frame from Saltillo to Dallas Texas zone 63???
Looks like 10 days from Saltillo to dealer, you will have downtime in between stops, so about 2 weeks. The one I looked at had a truck time of 3 days, actual was 3 hours on the truck, I guess you could take that into account also.

22RAMAlazan

Reaction score
Anybody know the route/time frame from Saltillo to Dennis Dillon in Idaho?

Users who are viewing this thread