Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The ones that have been on here didn't have a vin yet, you are the first.

Jtwes

Reaction score
Does anyone know the route my truck would take? It's on a ship, and I live in North Carolina. My order says zone 66 Orlando.
Mines on a train all the way. End point is Kernisville Dodge

Paddy81

Reaction score
i have my vin , i have a build date ( 1 week tomorrow ) just wondered how the process was for any other canadians
When did you place the build? I’m going on week 21 and still in d status. My first build and didn’t know I could order before pricing

Reaction score
When did you place the build? I’m going on week 21 and still in d status. My first build and didn’t know I could order before pricing
i ordered august 30th , i’m in D but i have a build date , i guess i should consider myself lucky , the dealer didn’t give me the date , i feller on here got it for me , sent me a screen shot of all the info from his computer

hotrodssisco

Reaction score
[mention]hotrodssisco [/mention] Apologies for the delay in answering. Having too much fun learning this new truck.

The carpets in the Limited I have unsnap and reveal about a 3/8” well for water. They’ll work here for Ohio winters.

7e67d008ee239854f83c4f422e5bbedd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! couldn't have asked for much better than that! Enjoy pushing all the buttons then seeing wha happens!!

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Neither. Still in the order negotiating phase. Trying to compare this pricing vs Mark Dodge. The shipping cost for a 1600 mile delivery almost evens it out. And yes, I thought about flying down to pick it up but the cost would probably be more.
Where are you located?

Reaction score
I just posted pics from yesterday, finally got the truck home. I do have some things to share that I learned. I’m a dually newbie, The good, I found while lowering air pressures, my inner dual has a valve stem extension and it’s capless-awesome. The not so good, I thought both mirrors were power, I don’t think so as there’s only fold and adjustment buttons. No mirror button to toggle between main and blind spot mirrors. Are blind spot manual? And another thing, I ordered max tow and see I have the fifth wheel 30k hitch in the bed but what about my gooseneck prep kit? The ball and two tie downs in a case are not included? I may convert the other trailer to gooseneck and sell this hitch. Other than those things which I mention only for fyi, this HO dually is a hotrod tow truck beast! The remote start and heated seats are nice too lol.

Bighorn CCLB drw Level B package HO, Alpine, Cold weather group, Sport, six switches, U5 w NAV, 50 gal, and yeah rubber floor mats. Sticker is 78, got it for 73 plus fees and taxes.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
any canadians get their trucks in yet ? or built / shipped ?
Not sure if the train can get to Canada. Covid. Train keeps not passing the Covid test even though it was vaccinated. At the southern border it just passed right through. Immigration from south to north is easy right now but from north to Canada, not happening. Either that or your truck went the sea route I previously described and is somewhere in the Baltic taking in the sights.

Coonhound

Reaction score
I just posted pics from yesterday, finally got the truck home. I do have some things to share that I learned. I’m a dually newbie, The good, I found while lowering air pressures, my inner dual has a valve stem extension and it’s capless-awesome. The not so good, I thought both mirrors were power, I don’t think so as there’s only fold and adjustment buttons. No mirror button to toggle between main and blind spot mirrors. Are blind spot manual? And another thing, I ordered max tow and see I have the fifth wheel 30k hitch in the bed but what about my gooseneck prep kit? The ball and two tie downs in a case are not included? I may convert the other trailer to gooseneck and sell this hitch. Other than those things which I mention only for fyi, this HO dually is a hotrod tow truck beast! The remote start and heated seats are nice too lol.

Bighorn CCLB drw Level B package HO, Alpine, Cold weather group, Sport, six switches, U5 w NAV, 50 gal, and yeah rubber floor mats. Sticker is 78, got it for 73 plus fees and taxes.

I think you get power adjusting spot mirrors on upper trim levels but don't quote me. I know both my 2015 and 2018 dually trucks with max tow are manual adjustment on the spot mirrors. Your truck is pretty similar to the one I'm waiting on but you have the Alpine. Mine was supposed to have it and it got missed on the checklist. Very disappointed. I'm surprised you didn't get the bed liner. Yes, the max tow package comes with a 5th wheel for some dumb reason but not the gooseneck and tie downs. I'd recommend the Mopar kit or the B&W kit for gooseneck. As for that stupid 5th wheel, I had one identical in my 2018 and sold it. It's made by Curt and it's an inferior product to the B&W 5th wheel (in my opinion). I fully intend to sell the one coming with this truck and buy a B&W.

Users who are viewing this thread