Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

xcountry1582

Reaction score
I am in Memphis, wonder why am I Zone 63-Dallas? That was the pre-VIN POC said. The most recent POC doesn't list a zone.

Found this list of zones from 1994
31 Boston
32 New York
33 Philadelphia
35 Washington (DC)
41 Cincinnati
42 Detroit
43 Pittsburgh
44 Syracuse
51 Chicago
52 Kansas City
53 Minneapolis
54 St. Louis
55 Milwaukee
61 Atlanta
62 Houston
63 Dallas
64 Memphis
65 New Orleans
66 Orlando
67 Charlotte
69 Phoenix
71 Los Angeles
72 Portland
73 San Francisco
74 Denver

Then this article that says the zones are being reduced to 8 in 2022

This is odd. I ordered from the Kansas City market area (suburb) but my POC has area 74-Denver listed. It doesn't make sense to me.

Thompsre08

Reaction score
Ugh, I love the amount of misinformation and differing information. Hit up the dealer today.
This is what he said.:
"Nothing is moving right now as far as HD truck orders go however I was able to finally get some answers from FCA. I was told that your Build date was 10.11.21. Should be to you by early December"

Apparently my truck was built last week but no build sheet or window sticker. I'll just stick with @brv10 's update since they seem to have more information. I love it. Its like buying a truck in the forest gump twilight zone... not quite sure when or what you are gonna get.... lol

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I wasted some time and..... did some manipulating of the crowd sourced tracker, by ordered date in which trucks were ordered (oldest to most recent). There are 60 Laramie's, 22 Limited's, 18 Big Horns, 4 LongHorn's, 3 Power Wagon's and 3 Tradesmen's without equipment listing's for a total of 110 ahead of my date....of course none of this matters because they don't build in sequence order....I was just curious. There were quite a few build sheets showed up today and many more than usual with older order dates than my July 1st date. I'm guessing (based off of some other Laramie's ordered ahead of mine when they went D1 and their build date) I'll be D1 by the end of October and built by the beginning of December. I have no solid basis on this.....just a SWAG and wishful thinking!

neophyteguy

Reaction score
Yes truck is at a auto body now waiting for new bumper . I just got pics it’s far from caved in but 2 good size dents on each side of license plate bracket . Just annoyed that my truck finally arrived now have to wait another 2-3 weeks for some 100% preventable
Hate to hear about that, but glad it’s on its way to getting fixed…is that color MSM or GCM

Spark Plug

Reaction score
June Laramie Gasser order here just hoping to get built soon. I'd love to be waiting on shipping. At least that'd be forward progress! NG117136

im right here with ya too. June 19th Hemi order. NG115442. still in the D

Navin11585

Reaction score
Cancel it and order from one of the dealers on here. Save yourself 6-10 grand.
Hey so i got a good deal from mark dodge. If i cancel this current order will i get the deposit back? how should i go about doing it? First time dealing with this situation.

RamDamIt

Reaction score
As far as the Diesel orders being on hold goes my saleman said that there will be a list out tomorrow on the built trucks on holed. I’m interested since my truck is built but not yet shipped.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Hey so i got a good deal from mark dodge. If i cancel this current order will i get the deposit back? how should i go about doing it? First time dealing with this situation.
That’s all up to the dealer you are working with and what your agreement with them says. Try to be nice about it. Hopefully they’re a good dealer and just give it back.

Cole45@*

Reaction score
I get the same. Hoping it means it’s being built. Ram chat said mine is in the building phase, but don’t really believe that lol.
That's what I was hoping to be honest. The dealer told me estimated ship date is Sat the 23.

Users who are viewing this thread