Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lary0071

Reaction score
Any insight on mine @brv10? 3C63RRNL9NG156428 Ram Chat has been saying it’s “in the shipping stage” for 2 weeks. Still no dealer ETA or Ship Date on their end.
Check with your salesman. he/she will see any changes to the status codes. They are your best source for the updates. It does look like RAM leaves you i shipping status the entire time it is shipping, mine has also been in that status for 2 weeks, and my expected delivery is still 10/29 to 11/12.

James_setz2784

Reaction score
Check with your salesman. he/she will see any changes to the status codes. They are your best source for the updates. It does look like RAM leaves you i shipping status the entire time it is shipping, mine has also been in that status for 2 weeks, and my expected delivery is still 10/29 to 11/12.
I just passed your old truck today at the used lot for ron lewis

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
At least yours is on the first train with an assigned railcar.

Lary0071

Reaction score
At least yours is on the first train with an assigned railcar.
But that doesn't mean it's ever left the yard. It could still be sitting on a car outside the factory, or it could be rolling on trails in the USA. From what I'm told they aren't giving interim updates. Shipping stage could be anything from loaded and waiting to almost at the destination, unless I'm misunderstanding it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

tnpete

Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger. Can’t hold my breath for Stellantis to grow a brain and do their upgrades so I ordered a new Patriot Blue 2022 SRW Limited 3500, long bed, 4x4, Night Edition with all the extra goodies, I mean all, the 50 gal tank and dual alternators, basically the only thing I didn’t get is the upfitter modual and back up alarm.
today from Renae at Mark Dodge in Louisiana. 5% under invoice! Yes you read that right! $83,379. I guess that’s how they do all their pricing. Sales folks are on salary. Did it over the phone and in minutes. I’m not sure if the forum allows me to post email but she said it ok so I will. Rjamieson@markdodge.net.
I now get to start the 5 month wait! After waiting 2 years to pull the trigger I thought it’d be easy to wait 5 months. I’m wrong! Ordered Saturday and now the salivating begins.
I still will get another one in a few years when they finally do get the new gen 5 cab and new tranny, what I was waiting for. I mean they have to eventually grow a brain right? I’m so tired of the Covid BS and everything THEY say IT caused but it seems the FCA stupidity started long ago.
If they just worked the Gen 5 cab to fit the HD trucks and got the Allison or ZF transmission that’s already made for the Cummins I’d think it would cement there lead as the top truck and even convert a lot of GM or Ford folks to RAM folks!
BY THE WAY FORUM FOLKS, you all are the best! I’ve learned so much and have had a great time doing so.
Renae was a pleasure to work with. She got mine ordered Sept 13th. Going to be close to Lake Charles Wed. But being my trucks not there. Will go on to Tx. Looking at a Giant slide in Truck camper for the bed of my new DRW. Triple Slide truck camper and new truck. Going to do some traveling and fishing.

Cole45@*

Reaction score
Just looked up vin on build sheet site and it said opps try later. Is this a good thing or site down thing??

22BHmega

Reaction score
Is see my truck is in D status, does that mean that they have all the parts to be built? Just went to D today

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
Sometimes I get good info, sometimes I don’t. Ram chat today, didn’t get anything. I have an estimated ship date of 10/24 and inquired hoping I’d get someone to tell me my projected build date and to no avail. This was one of the times I felt it was 100% scripted. I’m still crossing my fingers my truck will be built this week! If all goes according to plan, I might have it before Thanksgiving. I’m not holding my breath though.

lovmoney69

Reaction score
Just for the daily torture I did a Ramchat. Same answer as every day. But I feel so special that the rep is "escalating my case to Cara". I almost died laughing after seeing so many people on here getting "escalated to Cara" the robotic email Goddess that doesnt exist and sends out standard computer generated emails. Sad that this is what they tell people to appease them and hold them since they clearly dont have any answers for anyone. I know they are less informative than the dealer and all that jazz lol. I find it all humerous. I didnt make it home from work in time to catch the sales manager at my dealership today. Will try tomorrow lol

Users who are viewing this thread