Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
I'm not real sure panther37... my dealer didn't seem to have a clue either. The tracker shows a estimated delivery for my bighorn 3500 on November 14th... I hope it is sooner than that. It shows on the 11th according to the tracker and brv10 confirmed. But it seems to be held up somewhere now...

Panther37

Reaction score
I'm not real sure panther37... my dealer didn't seem to have a clue either. The tracker shows a estimated delivery for my bighorn 3500 on November 14th... I hope it is sooner than that. It shows on the 11th according to the tracker and brv10 confirmed. But it seems to be held up somewhere now...
Tracker still has TBD. I think it's stuck...

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Well, Mike emailed me on the 4th day after his email and said he was showing that my RAM 2500 is currently on a rail car heading my way. The current ETA to my dealer is between 11/1 and 11/16. I am hoping this is true. Where would I find out if it is actually leaving Mexico? The dealer is no help.
message BRV10 with the VIN, if its on a rail car he should be able to see the car number

TRXto3500

Reaction score
KZLD in the house here too! Since 9/27. I wish i was in Mexico and my truck was in my driveway
I wish I could drive to Mexico pick it up and drive it home. I have a trailer and a new rzr waiting for this damn truck to arrive. Not to mention a wife and kids that ask every day when we can go camping. This wait is harder than I thought it’d be.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
****** PARENTAL WARNING******
**** YOU CAN"T UN-SEE THIS****
Dealer called today and said the truck just pulled up on a hauler. They can't PDI it until Monday. Back bumper had a ding and scratch on it. I post this becaseu someone asked what is involved in the PDI. I warn you, if they tell say you can see it BEFORE PDI dont do it. This thing is horrible. It is caked in dirt and mud. It looks like someone ran it down a dirt road in Texas for 300 miles. The rear fender flares are not installed and a couple other things. They clean them and put all the stuff on at the dealer, along with "activating" the truck. BUT ITS HERE.

Attachments

• IMG-6882.jpg
    IMG-6882.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 72
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    921.4 KB · Views: 70

TRXCNB

Reaction score
I wish I could drive to Mexico pick it up and drive it home. I have a trailer and a new rzr waiting for this damn truck to arrive. Not to mention a wife and kids that ask every day when we can go camping. This wait is harder than I thought it’d be.
I have a truck but its a 2005 chev Silverado reg cab.
My old lady wont go nowhere in it though.
I am replacing my TRX i sold with this truck on order. TRX was too fast and takes up the whole lane

TRXto3500

Reaction score
My old lady wont go nowhere in it though.
I am replacing my TRX i sold with this truck on order. TRX was too fast and takes up the whole lane
I’m also replacing my TRX. I needed something with more payload to tow the trailer and toys.

jk2119

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess if like the rest of the world, they have a shortage of workers they are probably trust trying to get as many trucks out as quickly as they can with the least amount of effort. Trying to stay hopeful that our truck will make it here before our trailer comes in. It seems like a lot of people who had builds in June and July are in similar situations.
Mine was built the same time as yours and mines is delayed due to the ECM issue. bvr10 is the man when it comes to the intel on your truck. He has been WAY more informative than the dealer. My truck has been "shipped" since 07-26 and I am told it is supposed to leave MX now on 10-25............I am not holding my breath

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been lurking for months, but this is my first post. In the same boat as you all. Ordered 5/5/22, built 8/11/22, and been waiting since (3C6UR5FL5NG341653 / 55031739)… I have been as patient as possible but have had periodic contact with MD. My latest update on 10/20 from MD was that she received and email that morning that said “there is a new plan in place to move trucks out of Mexico quickly. We are hoping to see things start to move quicker very soon.” Hopefully this gives you all a little hope… I know I’ll take anything I can get.

Last edited:

Hangman

Reaction score
****** PARENTAL WARNING******
**** YOU CAN"T UN-SEE THIS****
Dealer called today and said the truck just pulled up on a hauler. They can't PDI it until Monday. Back bumper had a ding and scratch on it. I post this becaseu someone asked what is involved in the PDI. I warn you, if they tell say you can see it BEFORE PDI dont do it. This thing is horrible. It is caked in dirt and mud. It looks like someone ran it down a dirt road in Texas for 300 miles. The rear fender flares are not installed and a couple other things. They clean them and put all the stuff on at the dealer, along with "activating" the truck. BUT ITS HERE.
Glad she made it in. Mine is in shipped status now and salesman is still saying that I should have it before we head out for Thanksgiving trip. Crossing my fingers.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Wou
Hey guys. Been lurking for months, but this is my first post. In the same boat as you all. Ordered 5/5/22, built 8/11/22, and been waiting since (3C6UR5FL5NG341653 / 55031739)… I have been as patient as possible but have had periodic contact with MD. My latest update on 10/20 from MD was that she received and email that morning that said “there is a new plan in place to move trucks out of Mexico quickly. We are hoping to see things start to move quicker very soon.” Hopefully this gives you all a little hope… I know I’ll take anything I can get.
Would be nice if they published this plan so we know what to expect

ELKAHOLIC

Reaction score
I agree. I can be very patient, but regular, real time updates would be nice. I feel like I have lucked out going with MD as they have been very responsive, but it seems others haven’t been so lucky.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
For those of you looking to the build tracker to be accurate. Here is proof its wrong. This is the tracker this morning at 0830 EST. and the truck at 1300 yesterday EST, on the dealers lot before PDI.

Attachments

• Ram3.JPG
    Ram3.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG-6882.jpg
    IMG-6882.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread