Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Nealy065

Reaction score
The Ram tracker shows no movement for mine as well but Union Pacific confirmed that my truck is on their train this morning. It may have been loaded up with mine. Wheres it going?
I hope that’s the case, it’s been a long wait. Mine is going to mark dodge

2500Ram

Reaction score
I hope that’s the case, it’s been a long wait. Mine is going to mark dodge
Oh well it seems they will get you the tracking information if you request the train car number. Then we can show you how to track that. See if you can get a train number (whether its currently on it or future doesn't matter we just need that code).

Nealy065

Reaction score
Oh well it seems they will get you the tracking information if you request the train car number. Then we can show you how to track that. See if you can get a train number (whether its currently on it or future doesn't matter we just need that code).
Will ramchat give me that info or do I need to get it from the dealer?

Stanek

Reaction score
Well mine showed up today, dealer called said it was there, 3 weeks to the day after it was unloaded from the train. Bad news is both bumpers are dented and maybe some other damage, we’ll see tomorrow I guess. He said it wasn’t bad, small dents but they are ordering both bumpers in.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I hope y’all’s trucks are moving on the rails now or by the end of the week. Heard today that a strike kicks off July 18 ! Not sure what all kinda havoc that’s gonna cause but I guess we’ll see..
Well, aren’t you the flicker of light and hope at the end of the tunnel!!! Thank you my friend…you have absolutely given me just the excuse I needed to have my first drink at 3:52!

Cheers everyone…:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Well, aren’t you the flicker of light and hope at the end of the tunnel!!! Thank you my friend…you have absolutely given me just the excuse I needed to have my first drink at 3:52!

Cheers everyone…:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Refer to my earlier post comrade …. And it’s 5:00 here so your good.
I’m about sick of all this crap not only going on with orders and shipping but everything that’s unfolding in front of us. It’s all been foretold !

M376X6

Reaction score
The rail car tracker indicated the car used to haul my truck was already in Greeley. The Carrier service who delivers vehicles from Rolla to the dealerships indicated it hit the ground yesterday and is sitting
waiting for delivery. He asked for the last 8 of the VIN and I used November Gulf to start out the 8 and mentioned I was a veteran and he asked about it and I said I had ordered it in April and have been waiting
for it. He said he would mark it as sold and said they would try to get it to the dealer before Friday. Putting a flag in the middle of it to give you hope!

choprzrul

Reaction score
I loaded the Ram app on my phone, called in my VIN and get it manually registered. I went into the app and set 2 alerts....one for 'boundary' and one for 'curfew'. Once my new truck leaves Mira Loma, CA and gets to my dealer, I should know about it right away (I'm hoping?).

I refresh the Ram tracker page about once an hour and the Ram app about once a day. This Ram OCD behavior is getting outta hand.....

I'd rent/borrow/steal a gooseneck and go retrieve the new one with my 02 Cummins if they'd let me :-(

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I loaded the Ram app on my phone, called in my VIN and get it manually registered. I went into the app and set 2 alerts....one for 'boundary' and one for 'curfew'. Once my new truck leaves Mira Loma, CA and gets to my dealer, I should know about it right away (I'm hoping?).

I refresh the Ram tracker page about once an hour and the Ram app about once a day. This Ram OCD behavior is getting outta hand.....

I'd rent/borrow/steal a gooseneck and go retrieve the new one with my 02 Cummins if they'd let me :-(
Just don’t forget that until someone turns the truck on and starts it you’ll get nothing. All ram trucks (1500 through 5500) leave the assembly plant in a mode where all nonessential electronic equipment is disable. This is done to help prevent the battery from discharging during shipping. This is called “Ship Mode” or “Logistics Mode.” So they’ll be no updates to location, etc

choprzrul

Reaction score
Just don’t forget that until someone turns the truck on and starts it you’ll get nothing. All ram trucks (1500 through 5500) leave the assembly plant in a mode where all nonessential electronic equipment is disable. This is done to help prevent the battery from discharging during shipping. This is called “Ship Mode” or “Logistics Mode.” So they’ll be no updates to location, etc
Yessir. I figured the alerts would let me know when that mode gets disabled....

Users who are viewing this thread