Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Mexico since May 19th. I am very close to telling my dealer I longer want the truck and order something different.

Hang in there man. What in the world could be the hold up? You need to join forces with the guys that are planning the invasion to go get their trucks!!
Roger that...I am putting together a team!

choprzrul

Reaction score
Same here...5/19. But even though the tracker says KZ, I am actually at the outside vendors (JB) since then...56 days and counting. Which means I am not even in line to ship yet...UGH
^^it was experiences like this that prompted me to make sure I didn't order any options that would require outside vendors. I can get a bedliner sprayed in a day locally....etc.....

However.....56 days and counting is quite ridiculously slow......

pacnw1963

Reaction score
^^it was experiences like this that prompted me to make sure I didn't order any options that would require outside vendors. I can get a bedliner sprayed in a day locally....etc.....

However.....56 days and counting is quite ridiculously slow......
LOL...I figured at this point they are using my wide hipped dually for parts for the other trucks rolling through the outside vendors

RAMaTHORN6.7

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience on rail car delivery timing from Mexico to the Pearland, TX lot? I ordered the truck mid Feb, it was built early March and has been sitting in Mexico for 4 months. Yesterday the status updated, it's finally on a rail car.

Nealy065

Reaction score
Hey I was in your boat and as of today I confirmed with Union Pacific that the truck is on one of their cars and on the way. Built 3/11 and sat at Midlothian since May as well. Do you have a rail car number?
I have nothing, all I have been told is it’s been sitting there quite some time with no ETA to dealer.

SNYTRIC2022

Reaction score
My dealer told me that multiple trucks around that 5/19 time frame needed to be ran back through the assembly line for recalls and that delayed the shipping.

killborn

Reaction score
Spoke to dealer regarding my completed truck sitting in KZ. Said he escalated to the Regional Sales manager to try work with Ram to prioritize or reroute. Not sure that is actually going to happen, but let's see. 3 weeks KZ for my Canada order.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Can you try the NTSB site to see if your VIN is included in a recall? Even though it hasn't left Mexico yet, it might still need to be identified as needing a recall...and the recall completed? Might also not be something that needs tracked in that manner.

Panther37

Reaction score
78 days and counting after it was built. Hopefully it will leave the lot soon. I have to look at the Ram tracker to remember what I ordered.

Mobrules

Reaction score
Can you try the NTSB site to see if your VIN is included in a recall? Even though it hasn't left Mexico yet, it might still need to be identified as needing a recall...and the recall completed? Might also not be something that needs tracked in that manner.
Thanks. I checked mine but it says 0 unrepaired recalls. I know that could still indicate there were some that hopefully have been fixed. Not sure what to think at this point.

Scvette

Reaction score
It’s funny seeing some of you saying how long you have been waiting. I mentioned it before, my buddy ordered his loaded Laramie chassis cab a month before I ordered my Loaded night edition CCLB HO Drw. He’s 5 days now from 1 yr since he ordered. Had the window sticker for I think at least 4 months now. I guess it’s almost to Dave Smiths now.

Oh ya I picked my truck up in January

2500Ram

Reaction score
I have nothing, all I have been told is it’s been sitting there quite some time with no ETA to dealer.
The Ram tracker shows no movement for mine as well but Union Pacific confirmed that my truck is on their train this morning. It may have been loaded up with mine. Wheres it going?

2500Ram

Reaction score
My dealer told me that multiple trucks around that 5/19 time frame needed to be ran back through the assembly line for recalls and that delayed the shipping.
Smells like the buckets of guts leftover after you eat crabs. I could understand a tweak after building but I don't know if I believe "ran back through assembly line" for anything. I had a dealer tell me the reason my truck is delayed (from his competitor) is because they sold my truck to someone else (they didn't).

Users who are viewing this thread