Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

cmh2007

Reaction score
Covid numbers are on the rise again! I’m sure this will have a huge impact on production. The hospital I’m currently at in AZ is filled to capacity with covid patients.
They said the same about hospitals here in texas on some news stations and then staff came out disputing it. Id be careful of what the news feeds you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

msoto

Reaction score
They said the same about hospitals here in texas on some news stations and then staff came out disputing it. Id be careful of what the news feeds you.

I haven’t watched the news in weeks, but the surgical trauma icu I’m in does not take covid and we just started accepting covid patients because all the other floors are filled to capacity and other hospitals are not accepting transfers because they are filled as well. Just an fyi. I could see it affecting production.

cmh2007

Reaction score
I haven’t watched the news in weeks, but the surgical trauma icu I’m in does not take covid and we just started accepting covid patients because all the other floors are filled to capacity and other hospitals are not accepting transfers because they are filled as well. Just an fyi. I could see it affecting production.
This is true it could. Surgen or nurse? My dad works the cancer floor in corpus as a pharmacist.

Ridered67

Reaction score
Something I am seeing on the 22 models that I dont recall seeing on earlier years is N95 cabin filters and lights in the tailgate handle for lighting up the hitch.
Cool! Are you seeing this in person?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Something I am seeing on the 22 models that I dont recall seeing on earlier years is N95 cabin filters and lights in the tailgate handle for lighting up the hitch.
Yup. I remember seeing the N95 filter in the announcement with trailer surround view and digital mirror with tow mode, but not the tailgate handle light. I do see it on the schematics and connector views- “trailer hitch lamp”, and it’s showing the circuit inside the tailgate handle.62B75E08-DBE1-4887-9106-C846A6896A00.jpegD03226F8-8F96-4641-8F48-F572A8D5BE61.jpeg

Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I will have to check some trucks to see if they have that lamp,between the backup lamps,tailgate light and mirror lights,putting these things in reverse is going to be crazy!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
From the 2022 owners manual.
Cargo Lights/Trailer Spotter Lights/Trailer Hitch Light With Bed Lights — If Equipped

Cargo Lights/Trailer Spotter Lights/Trailer Hitch Light With Bed Lights — If Equipped​

The cargo light, bed lights, trailer spotter lights, and trailer hitch light are turned on by pushing the cargo light button located on the lower half of the headlight switch.

b8c20c0b-860a-4bc4-9653-56d2a595cd38

Cargo/Bed Lights Button On Headlight Switch

c7de24a6-df97-458b-bed0-ce3ef6721f0c

Cargo/Bed Lights Button On Headlight Switch (Vehicles Sold In Canada)

When the vehicle is stationary, these lights can also be turned on using the switch located just inside the pickup box, on the lower part of the bed light lens. A telltale will illuminate in the instrument cluster display when these lights are on. Pushing the switch a second time will turn the lights off.

47c4c32a-2950-49e9-bfbf-9bed9b471a85

Bed Light Switch (Without RamBox)

The cargo light and bed lights (if equipped) will turn on for approximately 30 seconds when a key fob unlock button is pushed, as part of the Illuminated Entry feature.

When these lights are activated using the button on the headlight switch, the cargo lights, trailer spotter lights, and trailer hitch light will remain illuminated when the vehicle transmission is in PARK, NEUTRAL, or REVERSE. The lights will turn off when the vehicle transmission is placed in DRIVE.

When the vehicle is placed in the REVERSE position, the trailer hitch light will turn on automatically. The trailer hitch light will turn off when the vehicle is placed in the DRIVE position.

Note:

For vehicles shipped to or sold in the states of California or Mississippi, the cargo, bed, and mirror spotter lights will not work while the vehicle is in motion. In every other state, the cargo and mirror spotter lights will turn off when the vehicle is in motion, but the bed light will remain on. In all states, including California and Mississippi, if a bed camera is deactivated, the bed lights will turn back on.

Parent topic: EXTERIOR LIGHTS

Reaction score
From the 2022 owners manual.
Cargo Lights/Trailer Spotter Lights/Trailer Hitch Light With Bed Lights — If Equipped

Cargo Lights/Trailer Spotter Lights/Trailer Hitch Light With Bed Lights — If Equipped​

The cargo light, bed lights, trailer spotter lights, and trailer hitch light are turned on by pushing the cargo light button located on the lower half of the headlight switch.

b8c20c0b-860a-4bc4-9653-56d2a595cd38

Cargo/Bed Lights Button On Headlight Switch

c7de24a6-df97-458b-bed0-ce3ef6721f0c

Cargo/Bed Lights Button On Headlight Switch (Vehicles Sold In Canada)

When the vehicle is stationary, these lights can also be turned on using the switch located just inside the pickup box, on the lower part of the bed light lens. A telltale will illuminate in the instrument cluster display when these lights are on. Pushing the switch a second time will turn the lights off.

47c4c32a-2950-49e9-bfbf-9bed9b471a85

Bed Light Switch (Without RamBox)

The cargo light and bed lights (if equipped) will turn on for approximately 30 seconds when a key fob unlock button is pushed, as part of the Illuminated Entry feature.

When these lights are activated using the button on the headlight switch, the cargo lights, trailer spotter lights, and trailer hitch light will remain illuminated when the vehicle transmission is in PARK, NEUTRAL, or REVERSE. The lights will turn off when the vehicle transmission is placed in DRIVE.

When the vehicle is placed in the REVERSE position, the trailer hitch light will turn on automatically. The trailer hitch light will turn off when the vehicle is placed in the DRIVE position.

Note:

For vehicles shipped to or sold in the states of California or Mississippi, the cargo, bed, and mirror spotter lights will not work while the vehicle is in motion. In every other state, the cargo and mirror spotter lights will turn off when the vehicle is in motion, but the bed light will remain on. In all states, including California and Mississippi, if a bed camera is deactivated, the bed lights will turn back on.

Parent topic: EXTERIOR LIGHTS

Thank you for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TowRig

Reaction score
Can you please add my VIN 3C63RRHL4NG116916 to the order status spreadsheet? It's a Bighorn 3500 dually HO ordered on 6/25/2021

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Can you please add my VIN 3C63RRHL4NG116916 to the order status spreadsheet? It's a Bighorn 3500 dually HO ordered on 6/25/2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread