Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 3500 Headlamp assembly relay location?

Cam1111

Reaction score
Can anyone advise on the location of the right headlight assembly relay location?
I cracked/broke the front of the headlamp assembly (they’re back-ordered…go figure). Initially it still worked, but after driving through a rainstorm I lost all functions (low/high beams and turn signal). Figured I likely blew the relay (feedback here is welcome?) and wanted to get it replaced and seal the break up until I can get the new headlamp assembly. Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the relay (I don’t think it’s a fuse)? Any guidance is greatly appreciated…thx, Cam

superjoe83

Reaction score
The Headlamp power is fed directly from the BCM, if they are LED lights there is a driver module in the bottom of the headlight that could have gotten wet and is causing some of your problems

EDIT: I see you have limited lights, so yes, any moisture in the lights will likely cause problems

Last edited:

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Relays don’t blow, fuses do.

Are any any lights not working?

superjoe83

Reaction score
Here is the diagram FYI
As you can see, no relays or fuses directly related to the headlights

Attachments

• Headlight.PDF
    47.2 KB · Views: 29

Cam1111

Reaction score
Relays don’t blow, fuses do.

Are any any lights not working?
Nothing is working in the headlight assembly (right)…left headlight assembly is fully functional. No other lighting/electrical issues (that I’m aware of)

Bluedevilman

Reaction score
Here is the diagram FYI
As you can see, no relays or fuses directly related to the headlights
Hey man I was trying to download that PDF and it's not letting me. Could you Dm me a copy please I'm working on my passenger headlight looking for a pin out to trace my turn signal that stopped working.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Rotty4910

Reaction score
Can anyone advise on the location of the right headlight assembly relay location?
I cracked/broke the front of the headlamp assembly (they’re back-ordered…go figure). Initially it still worked, but after driving through a rainstorm I lost all functions (low/high beams and turn signal). Figured I likely blew the relay (feedback here is welcome?) and wanted to get it replaced and seal the break up until I can get the new headlamp assembly. Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the relay (I don’t think it’s a fuse)? Any guidance is greatly appreciated…thx, Cam
Did you ever figure out what was causing the issue with the headlight not working? I'm having the same issue and I even replaced the whole headlight assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread