Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

superjoe83

Reaction score
About to hit six months myself, almost three months waiting in the mixing yard.

I'm starting to wonder if DRW is what's delaying some trucks longer than others, maybe they're harder to ship? Seems like more SRW's make it out soon after being built.
View attachment 39439
It's all a crapshoot mine sat for about 2 weeks, I think a lot of it depends on where in the country it's going and how they fill the rail cars
Screenshot_20220606-085018_Chrome.jpg

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
It's all a crapshoot mine sat for about 2 weeks, I think a lot of it depends on where in the country it's going and how they fill the rail cars
View attachment 39443
You had one thing right....it's a crapshoot. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the order in which Stellantis is producing trucks.... not trim, not location, not options, not color, not DRW or SRW, nothing! And the shippiing....simply put another crapshoot and more than likely Stellantis has very little to do with it. Good for @duckhunter71 , @Clintock and others for hitting the ramlottery with such quickly built orders and prompt shipping. I know there's another gentleman here who has been waiting for a train ticket since early March. I'm still waiting on Whitey, which was ordered on 10.31 (MD) and built on 3.19. And that's not even mentioning our Canadian friends, who are really getting bent! I do get a kick out of so many here who are speculating the reasoning for a quick build and/or quick shipping. Simply put,,,,,it's a crapshoot! I've only read 1670 pages of the build/order thread here and have seen so many scenarios. I ordered a low-optioned LL from a high volume dealer and well.....we now know that wasn't the key to getting a truck quick.

I'm starting to feel like an illegitimate father.... Whitey is going to have a birthday before I get to see it! And my wife is wondering if it will have mushrooms growing in the bed before it shows up.

Here's hoping everyone had a stellar weekend!

Illymost

Reaction score

I'm starting to wonder if DRW is what's delaying some trucks longer than others, maybe they're harder to ship? Seems like more SRW's make it out soon after being built.
View attachment 39439

Don’t think it’s DRW. Mine sat about 2 weeks.
1F2CFAC9-974E-4A35-AD0C-E7AA80D92453.jpeg

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Did the paperwork late Friday and got it home.

Thanks to everyone that helped keep track of it during the process and also to those that allowed me to vent in frustration during the process.

Like everyone says, you will forget about that when you get in the drivers seat.
View attachment 39450
is that the ranch Hands bumper without the winch option?
this one?

Clintock

Reaction score
You had one thing right....it's a crapshoot. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the order in which Stellantis is producing trucks.... not trim, not location, not options, not color, not DRW or SRW, nothing! And the shippiing....simply put another crapshoot and more than likely Stellantis has very little to do with it. Good for @duckhunter71 , @Clintock and others for hitting the ramlottery with such quickly built orders and prompt shipping. I know there's another gentleman here who has been waiting for a train ticket since early March. I'm still waiting on Whitey, which was ordered on 10.31 (MD) and built on 3.19. And that's not even mentioning our Canadian friends, who are really getting bent! I do get a kick out of so many here who are speculating the reasoning for a quick build and/or quick shipping. Simply put,,,,,it's a crapshoot! I've only read 1670 pages of the build/order thread here and have seen so many scenarios. I ordered a low-optioned LL from a high volume dealer and well.....we now know that wasn't the key to getting a truck quick.

I'm starting to feel like an illegitimate father.... Whitey is going to have a birthday before I get to see it! And my wife is wondering if it will have mushrooms growing in the bed before it shows up.

Here's hoping everyone had a stellar weekend!

It really is a gamble on the truck. I read through the list after I signed up and I could not find rhyme or reason to how builds were built railed and delivered. The big man up above knew I needed one asap and I sure did ask him to help get it here.

Reh Ranch

Reaction score
is that the ranch Hands bumper without the winch option?
this one?
Mine is the Ranch Hand Legend with sensors but not the camera opening.

littlejohn

Reaction score

View attachment 39439

Im 9 months in ordered september 2021. Be patient it will come! Hope mine doesn't get stock in the mixing yard for 3 months haha! o_O

killborn

Reaction score
Well folks, I’m hoping this is the week my truck is built and shipped. Shipping date is June 16. Nothing on Cryptostickers yet and I can’t use the tracker being a Canadian order. Hopefully no delays.

QuattroCS

Reaction score

buzzuti

Reaction score
did a quick pivot table

View attachment 38375
d1c4095e99a397f2445e10d81c454530.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread