Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

MTRam

Reaction score
@MTRam When my ETA went TBD after already having a delivery window, it was because it had been put on hold at the railyard for hail damage that they were going to PDR. Hope something like this is not the case for you.

Ugh. I really hope not. I have a short window left to get the truck. I was really hoping it would be due to the delivery being scheduled on a holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IowaPW

Reaction score
Ugh. I really hope not. I have a short window left to get the truck. I was really hoping it would be due to the delivery being scheduled on a holiday.

I hope that's not the case for you...but, that's how mine went.

Illymost

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a list of the different status updates for Union Pacific? I’m loaded placed at industry. Status is either held to unload or failed to unload. My deaf ass can’t make out what they say. Haha.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Probably held to unload. I recall that status for mine.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Has anyone had the “Estimated Delivery” date change from a date to TBD? Prior to moving to the “Vehicle Built” status, I had an estimated delivery date of 6/27/22. Now that the vehicle is built, there is no more date. Just “TBD”?

Attachments

• A38594C7-2E81-4860-B499-1F29AC2B3831.jpeg
    A38594C7-2E81-4860-B499-1F29AC2B3831.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 35

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
Mine's been KZLD for three months. "Waiting in the mixing yard, no ETA"
Whitey went KZLD March 19. Then supposedly got a train ticket May 25 and got unloaded May 27. My point being nothing gets reported and all of a sudden shows up unloaded from the train and ready for final transport to the dealership. I will say that much of this timeline borders unacceptable. I really feel for our Canadian friends who all seem to get super-hosed through the entire process.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Has anyone had the “Estimated Delivery” date change from a date to TBD? Prior to moving to the “Vehicle Built” status, I had an estimated delivery date of 6/27/22. Now that the vehicle is built, there is no more date. Just “TBD”?
Same happened to me, based on this forum I wasn't putting any money on the bank on their ETA anyway so I'm not terribly concerned. Now that it's built the only status codes I need is; is it at the dealer or not.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Same happened to me, based on this forum I wasn't putting any money on the bank on their ETA anyway so I'm not terribly concerned. Now that it's built the only status codes I need is; is it at the dealer or not.
What is your “Vehicle Built” date?

SGTRAM

Reaction score

My changed after the truck was built.

It changed to TBD. Before was 6/30.

3dee3d39a874e194c44085a4fc9c2044.jpg

MTRam

Reaction score
I hope that's not the case for you...but, that's how mine went.

So turns out my truck was delivered to MD today with no issues. So, maybe the TBD was because the truck was headed to the dealer on it’s scheduled day but had not yet arrived? Sounds like the tracker only updates once a day? It’s still showing TBD as of a few moments ago.

JLD

Reaction score
Picking up my truck tomorrow from Mark Dodge. I'm one of the success stories. March 11th order, delivered May 28th.

Sandi was spot on from the very beginning. Whenever I asked, I recieved answers very promptly. She was optimistic, yet realistic. As long as the rest of the transaction follows the same trend, I'm very pleased with Mark Dodge and Sandi.

Users who are viewing this thread