Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

IowaPW

Reaction score
Agreed, but need to go up there to load some trailers, prep for a reunion, plus I'm missing my scary guns according to Kalifornia... and gets me out of work

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
That's up to you. Shipping is way messed up at this point. And, if yours has any damage that can delay delivery as well.

Slamman18Z

Reaction score
d5bdfed7d07108276cbd6554ef40b1fc.jpg

Just got the update that the truck is shipped. Woot woot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered my truck on the same day, but about 2 weeks behind you in all stages. I might get lucky and only be 2 weeks behind when it comes to getting shipped too. Nice looking truck and glad it's on the way!

Dsp533

Reaction score
288447 Sitting in the Chicago railyard waiting on a truck ride north. After seeing a lot of the horror stories on here im shocked to see a delivery date of June 3-13. Ordered 2/23.

Last edited:

Grubb72

Reaction score
Reh Ranch, my patience is very thin also. Ordered on 11/12, trucks been built since April 20th and still sits in the yard in Saltillo. Dealer can't seem to get any update on when it should ship. I've got interest rates climbing and a new 5th wheel sitting at a dealership since last week (at the time it seemed like a safe bet that the truck would not take 6 months to be delivered). On top of that, I see basically the same truck I ordered arriving as dealer inventory in lots across my region with VIN's way past mine. I would think with the limits they imposed on my order (no night edition, no power fold mirrors, etc.) Ram would have placed those restrictions on the truck to ensure they had the parts to build it. Yet after my order they added Night Edition back in to the options available and have delivered trucks with that option to buyers and dealers. I know I'm preaching to the choir here and it may be better than Ford or GMC, but this process has been the worst vehicle order I've ever gone through. I'm sure when I get the truck sometime between June and December all the frustration will go away with the exception of when the monthly payments comes due and I think about the extra interest I'm paying for Ram's ordering / building process.View attachment 38489
Not sure what you ordered on your truck but Bob Allen in Danville Ky has a truck same color and mega cab just arrived on lot inventory. Its a long way from you but you wouldn't have to wait any longer. This is where we ordered from and they are a high volume dealer. Great prices. Just a thought.

pkoll

Reaction score
The discount is definitely what is keeping me patient. Ordered 1/22/22 and after the recent manufacturer increases, my window sticker (not populated yet) should be around $77K. I am locked in, with Mark Dodge, at $65.5K. Impossible to find in person, without ordering. Same truck, in Southern California, is selling for nearly $90K after mark up right now.
Heck, everything is hard to find in person. haha. Good luck!! It took about 1.5 months from shipping to delivery in SC. Patience is a virtue. This tested my patience more than my 11 month old. It is definitely worth the wait. Now the fun part, ordering and installing everything I want to make it my truck.

drodegeb

Reaction score
Received some really good news from my sales guy today! Apparently it went KZM yesterday morning, but the online status tracker still doesn't reflect that. brv10 - Would you be able to confirm that? And if it is on the railcar, how do I go about getting the information for that (rail car name/number, website to track it, etc?)

Jeremyh

Reaction score
Received some really good news from my sales guy today! Apparently it went KZM yesterday morning, but the online status tracker still doesn't reflect that. brv10 - Would you be able to confirm that? And if it is on the railcar, how do I go about getting the information for that (rail car name/number, website to track it, etc?)
I hope yours and mine got loaded today! mine was built 5 days before yours.

Last edited:

RHINO69

Reaction score
Heck, everything is hard to find in person. haha. Good luck!! It took about 1.5 months from shipping to delivery in SC. Patience is a virtue. This tested my patience more than my 11 month old. It is definitely worth the wait. Now the fun part, ordering and installing everything I want to make it my truck.
11 month old? Wait until 2-3 years old! LOL

Yeah, I am being patient and am okay to keep on with that. I've already got wheels, tires, springs, tire carrier and have Kings on order. Currently looking for a bed rack, RTT, alt. battery mount/cage and other small goodies. Can't wait for the truck to show up. Got a lot of work to do, we have a 2 week road trip set for September. So more to look forward to.

drodegeb

Reaction score
Well - It's official, the tracker has updated as well. Shipped yesterday afternoon, with estimated delivery of 6/20!! Dealer said estimated delivery to rail yard was 6/9 with 3-4 days to get to them. So, assuming no issues, I should have it somewhere between 6/9 and 6/20! Office Sanchez - Can you update the spreadsheet to reflect that? Now, I just need to figure out how to get the railcar info.

AFF

Reaction score
So if my "ship date" is Wednesday June 1st I should see a equipment list around Sunday, Monday or Tuesday?

waveslayer

Reaction score
Well - It's official, the tracker has updated as well. Shipped yesterday afternoon, with estimated delivery of 6/20!! Dealer said estimated delivery to rail yard was 6/9 with 3-4 days to get to them. So, assuming no issues, I should have it somewhere between 6/9 and 6/20! Office Sanchez - Can you update the spreadsheet to reflect that? Now, I just need to figure out how to get the railcar info.
You and are on the same boat. Mine is headed to American Fork. They said shipped on 5/24 expected 6/17 dealer told me 6/7

drodegeb

Reaction score
You and are on the same boat. Mine is headed to American Fork. They said shipped on 5/24 expected 6/17 dealer told me 6/7

Nice! According to mine, it looks like it got loaded onto a car on 5/26 and headed towards Sandy. I'm hoping to get ahold of the train car info and track it, time to read back through the pages.. And - hitting my sales guy up tomorrow to see if he can see the train car info. Does anybody know what I need to have him pull up / look for?

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez My truck is built and off to vendors according to RamChat. It's currently in whatever this code is:

Screenshot_20220527-104606_Chrome.jpg

ETA for delivery is said to be 29 June according to the new Ram Tracker. I see you already got the build sheet up, and I'll post my window sticker update when it hits if you don't beat me to it again.

Thanks for update, and hopefully this gives some March orders hope as I have most options on this thing.

IowaPW

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez My truck is built and off to vendors according to RamChat. It's currently in whatever this code is:

View attachment 38602

ETA for delivery is said to be 29 June according to the new Ram Tracker. I see you already got the build sheet up, and I'll post my window sticker update when it hits if you don't beat me to it again.

Thanks for update, and hopefully this gives some March orders hope as I have most options on this thing.
RamChat and the tracker likely query the same database.

Users who are viewing this thread