Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

tiki318

Reaction score
That sux. Most likely they pocketed the "sticker increase" for themselves. Think sold orders have locked in price at time of order.
unfortunately, not according to item #3 (manufacturer's price increases) on the reverse of my sales order ("additional terms and conditions"). It was a no-win situation. it was either pay the increase or they reduce the value of my trade since it was appraised 7 months ago. we didn't have any bargaining power as we HAD to have the truck. we couldn't even consider reordering elsewhere.

IowaPW

Reaction score
unfortunately, not according to item #3 (manufacturer's price increases) on the reverse of my sales order ("additional terms and conditions"). It was a no-win situation. it was either pay the increase or they reduce the value of my trade since it was appraised 7 months ago. we didn't have any bargaining power as we HAD to have the truck. we couldn't even consider reordering elsewhere.
The dealer may have charged you for the increase, but most likely they where not charged more from Stellantis.

owdiss78

Reaction score
The dealer may have charged you for the increase, but most likely they where not charged more from Stellantis.

My dealer told me since it was a sold order the window sticker shows todays price but what they see on invoice it was the same as when I ordered. I was shocked my dealer didn’t try to increase the price but a member insider here showed me that the price was same as order date and I reminded my salesman that I know they didn’t get charged more for truck and it wasn’t my fault the truck took 31 weeks to arrive and was increased around $3500 from order date. Sad some dealers taking advantage of people who wait so long for orders and go against the deals offered at order..

IowaPW

Reaction score
My dealer told me since it was a sold order the window sticker shows todays price but what they see on invoice it was the same as when I ordered. I was shocked my dealer didn’t try to increase the price but a member insider here showed me that the price was same as order date and I reminded my salesman that I know they didn’t get charged more for truck and it wasn’t my fault the truck took 31 weeks to arrive and was increased around $3500 from order date. Sad some dealers taking advantage of people who wait so long for orders and go against the deals offered at order..
Bingo!!!

owdiss78

Reaction score
One of my friends who just bought one had to get up and start walking to the door. The dealer gave in .. they still want to make the sale..

I believe I’f I didn’t write down every thing I learned here they would of tried to do the same at my dealer but all the wonderful members here sent me build info prices train car info I’d never known anything at all they were shocked at all the info I had compared to them. But it takes looking into things not just look at computer and say nothing today…

Basser53

Reaction score
I believe I’f I didn’t write down every thing I learned here they would of tried to do the same at my dealer but all the wonderful members here sent me build info prices train car info I’d never known anything at all they were shocked at all the info I had compared to them. But it takes looking into things not just look at computer and say nothing today…
It's important to keep that original poc with the von. At the top...

jebruns

Reaction score
That sux. Most likely they pocketed the "sticker increase" for themselves. Think sold orders have locked in price at time of order.
Yep, that does suck that they stuck it to him. I got the "price protection" in writing from Granger before placing the order.

mguebert

Reaction score
Just seeing on here how many come damaged I can’t believe my order didn’t have any after waiting over 7 months so I asked dealer how many they get in with damage. And they answered all the time dings bent bumpers and the truck before mine had a bullet hole in roof and bullet was between headliner and roof they said all have gotten fixed and delivered to person who ordered. I think in some cases it be very hard to except some of the damage without a nice discount. I hope they get it fixed perfectly for you!!
Thanks, this is even harder than waiting for the build of the truck. I don't think based on conversations with the dealership I will have to fight to get this fixed properly, but it is definitely going to delay things for quite a while.

Reaction score
Just entered our second truck order.VIN# 3CGUR5SL7NG242189 yes sunroof, yes trailer cam, Delmonico Red
This was ordered 1/10/2022 same time as my other truck that is waiting for me to pick it up. So far nothing showing up for this one.
MD better like us lol, Family has ordered 4 trucks, 3 on 1/10/2022, 2 delivered, last truck ordered 4/30/2022 (1500 ram)

G’Dave

Reaction score
Just entered our second truck order.VIN# 3CGUR5SL7NG242189 yes sunroof, yes trailer cam, Delmonico Red
This was ordered 1/10/2022 same time as my other truck that is waiting for me to pick it up. So far nothing showing up for this one.
MD better like us lol, Family has ordered 4 trucks, 3 on 1/10/2022, 2 delivered, last truck ordered 4/30/2022 (1500 ram)

Congratulations on getting another one through.
I trust you’re getting the MD discount LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbrenthus

Reaction score
How long are people taking to get VONs? I have a signed POC but my salesman says they are waiting for the order to be accepted by Stellantis and when it is, he will give me the VON. They have been very open and honest with me, and their service department was awesome to deal with, but when I ordered a Wrangler and a Pacifica in '19 I had a VON before I left the dealer. I'm a bit nervous that I haven't heard anything and it's been a couple days. I did order a sunroof which they said was showing as a constraint.

drodegeb

Reaction score
How long are people taking to get VONs? I have a signed POC but my salesman says they are waiting for the order to be accepted by Stellantis and when it is, he will give me the VON. They have been very open and honest with me, and their service department was awesome to deal with, but when I ordered a Wrangler and a Pacifica in '19 I had a VON before I left the dealer. I'm a bit nervous that I haven't heard anything and it's been a couple days. I did order a sunroof which they said was showing as a constraint.
I also got my VON before ever leaving the dealer, then the VIN came 3 days later.

Goose1999

Reaction score
I finally got an update on 3C6UR5DJ3NG262239. Ordered 1/25/2022, shipped via rail on 3/20, offloaded on 4/1 and still sitting in the rail yard since. Waiting on transport to the dealer who is 96 miles away. I am now told we are at the mercy of the carrier.

bigrobtemp

Reaction score
My dealer honored the buyers order he emailed me at the time of ordering it. I think also if you put money down, like 100 bucks then it becomes a contract and they have to honor.

Users who are viewing this thread