Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

JA345

Reaction score
I saw where Ford finally upped their allocations. Good for them and about time. If I had stayed with my January Tremor order, then I might have hit the July super allocation haul. Would of been unhappy with that choice. Late to research or else I would of ordered the Limited earlier. Getting an HD matters, but getting the HD that I want matters more.

I will take the HEMI club card, ha, diesels are cool too.
I too had a tremor on order with the black appearance package and 5th wheel prep..both were limited commodities and would have stretched out the build time. Such a good looking truck though. I was 50/50 between ram and ford, I like different aspects of both. I’m glad I went with the ram though in the end. Enjoy the HEMI..I have quite a few buddies with them and they’re great!

jebruns

Reaction score
I saw that. All the things that are supposed to slow it down. I bet you even ordered the Cattle/Tan! Great news. You ordered from Granger 2 days after me. Gives us some hope on a before summer ends delivery, but yes, that was super fast.

Did you get an email without asking for an update from Amanda and the team?
You are correct, cattle tan interior. I never asked for an update in any way, and have no plans to do so going forward. I really don't care how long it takes (although faster is better!) so will just depend on them to keep me informed as it moves along in the process.

drodegeb

Reaction score
Love that color it was so hard not getting it but decided last 2 trucks were blue and decided to go with Delmonico red but it was one hard decision not to switch it at order!! Nice truck
HaHa.. I'm the opposite, I was between those same 2 colors and went with Patriot Blue because my current Tundra is Red!!

RHINO69

Reaction score
Man, they seem to be really pumping out the 6.7s right now. I hope the 6.4 builds follow behind shortly!

IowaPW

Reaction score
As of today when I pulled the sheet:

April through December orders
  • 950 total orders
  • 31 left to be built (3.3%)
January orders
  • 158 total orders
  • 33 left to be built (20.9%)
February orders
  • 121 total orders
  • 72 left to be built (59.5%)
March orders
  • 82 total orders
  • 74 left to be built (90.2%)
April orders
  • 21 total orders
  • 1 has been built

DSGRam317

Reaction score
Has anyone waited so long that the window sticker changes price. Wish I had a picture of when it first come out, but didn't think it would change. When I first got my window sticker is was 81K and I checked it just now for ****s and giggles and it was just over 83K now..... They better ship this damn truck before it gets any higher... lol Good thing I have price protection.

Keep_it_fair

Reaction score
Has anyone waited so long that the window sticker changes price. Wish I had a picture of when it first come out, but didn't think it would change. When I first got my window sticker is was 81K and I checked it just now for ****s and giggles and it was just over 83K now..... They better ship this damn truck before it gets any higher... lol Good thing I have price protection.
Yes, I ordered 2/5/2022 and the window sticker for the truck itself was 2k higher than on the order price. I kinda saw it coming, so I prepared myself. Now does the dealer wanna honor the quoted price or hit me with sticker? Wow knows? I guess I tell myself I'm already in it for over 100k for the darn thing. What's 2k more. I guess to make myself feel better. Beside I plan to keep it forever.

Users who are viewing this thread